PDA

View Full Version : Get Rich or Die Tryin

trx400exxracer
11-11-2005, 09:30 PM
has anyone seen this movie yet I saw it Thursday night it was pretty good

I went to get my r-rated movie tickets and got them for $4.00 it was not a matinee
it was tickets from the last show and she marked out the movie time and put a new one on there and there was a detective that works for the movies that took up the tickets and we all told him about our parents just leaving and they were coming back. hahaha

trx400exxracer
11-11-2005, 10:00 PM
anbody see this movie

MOFO
11-12-2005, 04:51 AM
No...and dont get me started on this low life, ghetto, POS a-hole.

In Pittsburgh we a had shooting in one of our nicest theaters that was showing this movie. Both guys got done watching the movie, then had an arguement in the lobby.....next thing they do is start shooting. One guy got killed (good for him! I can only hope the other idiot gets killed)

Loews (the movie theater) pulled the movie. Good for them!!! This movie only brings out the scum of the world and low life a-holes that see this movie and want to be like him. He is NOT a freakin role model.... he should be in prision or worse....

Guy400
11-12-2005, 05:46 AM
I knew from the very first advertisment that there was no way in hell I was going to go see it. Sorry, I'm just not interested whatsoever in watching the life story of a drug dealer/thug-turned-rapper/thug.

All these 15 year old kids talk about how tough this guy is because he was shot 9 times and lived. That's not tough...that's luck. The fact of the matter is he was shot by some other dirt bag thug probably holding the gun sideways, or worse yet, slightly inverted, and was just spraying bullets with little aim.

MOFO
11-12-2005, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by Guy400

All these 15 year old kids talk about how tough this guy is because he was shot 9 times and lived. That's not tough...that's luck. The fact of the matter is he was shot by some other dirt bag thug probably holding the gun sideways, or worse yet, slightly inverted, and was just spraying bullets with little aim.

exactly! The person shooting obviously does not know how to shoot a gun.

trick450r
11-12-2005, 06:11 AM
if it takes 9 shots out of a 9mm to not even kill someone...you got problems, granted it takes mucho practice to hit something with a handgun for over 20 feet...its cant be hard to hit a guy in that huge thing mounted atop his shoulders.....

trx400exxracer
11-12-2005, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by trick450r
if it takes 9 shots out of a 9mm to not even kill someone...you got problems, granted it takes mucho practice to hit something with a handgun for over 20 feet...its cant be hard to hit a guy in that huge thing mounted atop his shoulders.....

it wasn't even 20 feet away the stupid person was like a inch away from his head but shot him in the freakin mouth

ZeroLogic
11-12-2005, 08:35 AM
i dont plan on seeing that movie ever. its a waste of time. i dont see why kids look up to a scumbag like him. they think hes all speical cause he got shot 9 times. thats nothing speical. its horrible shooting i can shoot better with my eyes closed. this guy brings more volience to this world then needed and he knows the kids listen to his songs and yet he still sings about sex drugs volience and how he is going to be the "top" guy in the world it makes me sick hes not even a hero what did he do that was so speical he didnt do anything positive what so ever he brought more volience and destoyed kids by making them thing its cool to smoke weed and kill people and have sex. its worng he dosnt derserve a movie he derservs to be put in jail or in the army were he would actally see what it is like to be looked up for a positive reason

Allen
11-12-2005, 09:10 AM
In Pittsburgh we a had shooting in one of our nicest theaters that was showing this movie. Both guys got done watching the movie, then had an arguement in the lobby.....next thing they do is start shooting. One guy got killed (good for him! I can only hope the other idiot gets killed)

That made it into the papers down here in WV.......it's a shame:mad:

Freedogg
11-12-2005, 09:27 AM
If you dont like the movie just dont go see it, just because someone lives differnt than you do doesnt make them a pos. Dont matter what the guy did (get shot, sell dope) look at him now he has more money than all of us on here put together will ever have. He has his on bottled water, clothes, gives money to the poor (so they say ) All Im saying is we have a Bush JR who starts wars for nothing and kills people for what ? At least this guy came from nothing and made his way up.
Now this is just my opion but you guys should maybe take a trip to the inner city some day and see how it is for some, you might think differnt about people.

MOFO
11-12-2005, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Freedogg
If you dont like the movie just dont go see it, just because someone lives differnt than you do doesnt make them a pos. Dont matter what the guy did (get shot, sell dope) look at him now he has more money than all of us on here put together will ever have. He has his on bottled water, clothes, gives money to the poor (so they say ) All Im saying is we have a Bush JR who starts wars for nothing and kills people for what ? At least this guy came from nothing and made his way up.
Now this is just my opion but you guys should maybe take a trip to the inner city some day and see how it is for some, you might think differnt about people.

Lets see, he has money so selling drugs and all that gang activity is ok and a good role model?

Somehow you managed to get our President involved in this conversation? Are you saying 50cent is better than our President?

I have seen the inner city scum - what are you trying to say? They are on welfare, lazy and/or in gangs... how are you trying to change my view of these low life people that look up to 50cent?

I fail to see your logic in supporting this movie.

I am very anxious to see your answers to my questions/points.

kwatts400
11-12-2005, 09:45 AM
My thought on this movie " great, another movie that glorifies the gangster/drug dealer way of life." No, I won't be giving my money to this @zz, and the fcc should be ashamed of itself for letting this movie be made.

MOFO
11-12-2005, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by kwatts400
My thought on this movie " great, another movie that glorifies the gangster/drug dealer way of life." No, I won't be giving my money to this @zz, and the fcc should be ashamed of itself for letting this movie be made.

exactly.

Freedogg
11-12-2005, 09:50 AM
He even says selling drugs and gangs only got him in trouble, his money came from rapping. So yes he is a role model. And I brought the pres up because everybody knows him. My logic is I never said I support the movie talk about uneducated views pay attention, I said if you dont like it dont go see it, but if you dont go see it how can you say you think its junk.
Personaly I think they are both crooks!

Freedogg
11-12-2005, 09:53 AM
freedom of speech man. Thats what this county is based on, why dont we go start banning cds and other movies, come on if you dont like dont buy it.
Why dont we start banning more atvs they are loud bad for the enviroment paople get hurt on them, the list goes on and on.

MOFO
11-12-2005, 09:56 AM
He even says selling drugs and gangs only got him in trouble, his money came from rapping. So yes he is a role model. And I brought the pres up because everybody knows him. My logic is I never said I support the movie talk about uneducated views pay attention, I said if you dont like it dont go see it, but if you dont go see it how can you say you think its junk.

Ummmm, you seem to support 50cent because he is successful...as stated in your first post. :rolleyes: You also claim people need to see the real inner city - then we would change our opinions.... I clearly do not support that type of lifestyle - it should be modivation for people to do better in life and not end up like that. You seem to accept it as a way of life.

Just when I thought I heard it all - comparing President Bush to 50cent... all I gotta say is ... "wow"... This statement in itself makes this a pointless argument.

MOFO
11-12-2005, 09:59 AM
freedom of speech man. Thats what this county is based on, why dont we go start banning cds and other movies, come on if you dont like dont buy it.
Why dont we start banning more atvs they are loud bad for the enviroment paople get hurt on them, the list goes on and on.

Wow, you are really taking a tangent from the topic at hand.

redlineranger
11-12-2005, 10:05 AM
50cent can go suck some balls

Freedogg
11-12-2005, 10:07 AM
So I support someone because they are successful that itself make no sense, did I say I support him no. Man you need to learn how to read and compreheand. This is my last reply for the fact you are not hearing me at all. I dont know if you 15 or just not smart.
All I am saying is you shouldnt judge people by how they live unless you have been in there shoes. And if you dont like it having the fcc ban it is a bad idea freedom of speach. So thnk you for the discousion it was uplifting, take it easy and peace be with you, Freedogg out

MOFO
11-12-2005, 10:13 AM
Dont matter what the guy did (get shot, sell dope) look at him now he has more money than all of us on here put together will ever have.

This is the point you made earlier. Sure looks like he is successful in your eyes. Just because someone makes alot of money does NOT make them successful. Success is not just measured by someones bank account.

oh and man you gotta learn how to spell before you tell someone else they are not "smart". Basic english communication skills.

anyways, he is trash and so is his so called movie.

Freedogg
11-12-2005, 10:32 AM
So now you can see in my eyes. WOW nothing personal man just a debate. You have your opion I have mine, and we are not going to change each others. Like I said its all good take it easy. Freedogg
One thing for down the road try not to make so may opionated statements, facts work better
When you say money doenst mean successe, well to some it might.

derekhonda
11-12-2005, 11:27 AM
So now you can see in my eyes. WOW nothing personal man just a debate. You have your opion I have mine, and we are not going to change each others. Like I said its all good take it easy. Freedogg
One thing for down the road try not to make so may opionated statements, facts work better

and to others being the leader of the free world might mean "success"

Freedogg
11-12-2005, 11:32 AM
very true

JDiablo
11-12-2005, 12:23 PM
Hey freedogg are all of your 22 posts on this website in this one thread *****ing about how great "fidy" is?Take a hike newbie:chinese:

400exrules
11-12-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by MOFO

Loews (the movie theater) pulled the movie. Good for them!!! This movie only brings out the scum of the world and low life a-holes that see this movie and want to be like him. He is NOT a freakin role model.... he should be in prision or worse....

yah, i heard about the shooting, feel the same....

Freedogg
11-12-2005, 12:32 PM
I dont do alot of talking, I guess I dont like talking to kids such as yourself. And this is why I dont do alot of talking. You guys jump down someones throat if they dont have the same opion as yours, Why dont you take A hike . And why dont you guys read I never said 50 is great I just said maybe you should keep an open mind, but I guess for kids thats hard to understand. If you have anything else like that to say about me, p.m. me or keep it to yourself.

400exrules
11-12-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
I knew from the very first advertisment that there was no way in hell I was going to go see it. Sorry, I'm just not interested whatsoever in watching the life story of a drug dealer/thug-turned-rapper/thug.

exactly, i think he's a puss cuz he didnt shoot back or anything....if you get shot 9 times, then obviously your a loser and people want you dead.

And why would you be proud that you got shot 9 times runnin away, and act like your so badazzz and brave and tough and everything, when US soldiers join the forces, knowing what will happen, and go into IRAQ and get shot at, limbs blown off, killed, paralyzed...etc. and they dont go around braggin and acting tough and stuff.

sorry for the rant, i just have a thing against all rappers/hip-hop punks

400exrules
11-12-2005, 12:41 PM

so you go buy a 5 dollar lottery ticket, win $200 million and you call yourself successful? lmfao!

MR.BIG
11-12-2005, 12:44 PM
If I won 200 million I would call myself successful and rich!

Freedogg
11-12-2005, 12:45 PM
Why wouldnt that be. Success is in the eyes of the person. Once again that is opionated. Wake up kids pay attention at school

400exrules
11-12-2005, 12:48 PM
Why wouldnt that be. Success is in the eyes of the person. Once again that is opionated. Wake up kids pay attention at school

how old are you

Freedogg
11-12-2005, 12:53 PM
Lets put it this way, to those that call me newbie. Ive been riding quads longer that all you high schools have been born. Dont mean I can spell, dont make me smart, but come on guys this was a simple debate that people start telling me to take a hike. Im not trying to make waves just thought I would talk once but you guys dont want to listen, I see all your points and have my own. No need to get nasty about it.

Quad18star
11-12-2005, 01:12 PM
Lets put it this way, to those that call me newbie. Ive been riding quads longer that all you high schools have been born. Dont mean I can spell, dont make me smart, but come on guys this was a simple debate that people start telling me to take a hike. Im not trying to make waves just thought I would talk once but you guys dont want to listen, I see all your points and have my own. No need to get nasty about it.

You'll notice that a lot of people on here , like to jump down others throats ... especially when your opinion isn't the same as theirs ... therefore you're wrong !!! With time you'll just learn to block it out .... but like many other former "regulars" to the site I'm getting pretty fed up of seeing it all also .

50 Cent made his money ... he worked his way up to be able to hold his own place at the top of the music industry . Ya sure he is involved with drugs and gangs but how many other Metal bands and singers are involved with drugs ?? How many metal bands talk about punching someone in the face , killing yourself , shooting someone and all the SAME stuff rappers like 50cent sing about ?? A LOT OF THEM !!!

Maybe before a lot of you guys critisize the movie and say it's junk without even seeing it .... go buy a ticket and see the movie . Maybe it'll open your eyes to a whole new world you never knew existed ... maybe it'll show you what it's really like in the inner city when you go hungry for days , while a lot of you guys are getting fed from the silver spoon that mommy and daddy put in your mouths .

Hondadudeehhhh
11-12-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
You'll notice that a lot of people on here , like to jump down others throats ... especially when your opinion isn't the same as theirs ... therefore you're wrong !!! With time you'll just learn to block it out .... but like many other former "regulars" to the site I'm getting pretty fed up of seeing it all also .

50 Cent made his money ... he worked his way up to be able to hold his own place at the top of the music industry . Ya sure he is involved with drugs and gangs but how many other Metal bands and singers are involved with drugs ?? How many metal bands talk about punching someone in the face , killing yourself , shooting someone and all the SAME stuff rappers like 50cent sing about ?? A LOT OF THEM !!!

Maybe before a lot of you guys critisize the movie and say it's junk without even seeing it .... go buy a ticket and see the movie . Maybe it'll open your eyes to a whole new world you never knew existed ... maybe it'll show you what it's really like in the inner city when you go hungry for days , while a lot of you guys are getting fed from the silver spoon that mommy and daddy put in your mouths .

greg makes a good point, how many of you guys that are critisizing 50 cent listen to guns and roses? or any other of those hair bands. Guys what, they were all drug users and alcoholics but got famous because they wore tight leather pants. Im not much of a 50 cent fan because he raps about the same thing mostly but at least he did try to do something instead of sitting on his *** living off our government like most people where he is from. If more people from bad neighborhoods or areas like that tried to do something with their lives (not sell drugs) and worked towards something good we wouldnt have such crappy places in the US. He may not be some kid from the suburb's idol but i'm sure kids in poverty or the "ghetto" might look up to him. I doubt his movie shows that selling drugs is a good way to get rich, it's probably more focused on his success in the music industry. my 2 cents

Allen
11-12-2005, 01:47 PM

My sentiments exactly

LTandRaptorider
11-12-2005, 02:08 PM

Ok Greg... When I come up to get in the hot tub, I don't want ANY Rap playing! Since I'm buying the booze, I expect to have my wish granted!!! btw... can I bring company? ;) And don't you be reaching for the "Loch Ness" monster! :devil:

Ok, back to the fighting... sorry to interrupt... :rolleyes:

Quad18star
11-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Ok Greg... When I come up to get in the hot tub, I don't want ANY Rap playing! Since I'm buying the booze, I expect to have my wish granted!!! btw... can I bring company? ;) And don't you be reaching for the "Loch Ness" monster! :devil:

Ok, back to the fighting... sorry to interrupt... :rolleyes:

HAHAHA .... Nah, Bart for you I'll dig out a Janet Jackson CD that my mom has .... but if you're buying the booze you can play whatever you want . The buyer always chooses the music . Ya you can bring company .... as long as she's blonde with blue eyes , tall and has a huge rack . J/K . But ya .... visitors are always allowed .

Don't worry , the only thing I'm ever reaching for is another beer ... and if the "loch ness" monster appears , you're sleeping outside with the dog . I seriously gotta find you a picture of this hot tub for you ..... it's like the Cadillac of all hot tubs .

But ya ... you interupted the fighting .... so get lost . :p ;)

LTandRaptorider
11-12-2005, 02:27 PM
HAHAHA .... Nah, Bart for you I'll dig out a Janet Jackson CD that my mom has .... but if you're buying the booze you can play whatever you want . The buyer always chooses the music . Ya you can bring company .... as long as she's blonde with blue eyes , tall and has a huge rack . J/K . But ya .... visitors are always allowed .

Don't worry , the only thing I'm ever reaching for is another beer ... and if the "loch ness" monster appears , you're sleeping outside with the dog . I seriously gotta find you a picture of this hot tub for you ..... it's like the Cadillac of all hot tubs .

But ya ... you interupted the fighting .... so get lost . :p ;)

:D Now don't forget, I have a leg up on you! :eek: :blah:

Now send me pics of the tub! Don't I get to help choose it?

Now back to the fighting... why the lull? I took a break from packing to follow the latest lunacy! :p

btw.. I hate Rap... :mad: :macho

11-12-2005, 02:49 PM
I just hate it how he thinks he is so tough with his ''9''. How he is always talking about shooting people with it and how good he is. I would bet my life that if him and pappy had a show down 50 feet away in a open feild that pappy would win, hed be holding his 9 sideways and rapping to himself and pappy would be lining him up. Just my opion. Oh and that was just a examlpe so no offence to pappy or anyone.

theTman
11-12-2005, 03:38 PM
yaaaaaa g g g g ggunitttttttttttt

more like gay unit....

i hate rap and 50cent

trx400exxracer
11-12-2005, 04:06 PM
I don't disagree with any of yall I just saw the movie because it was the only one I haven't saw yet I didn't know anything about 50 cent getting shot I just thought he sang in the movie(not that i am crazy about him or anything.

I am just wondering how many of you have seen SCARFACE I bet some of you say that this movie is a bad influence and all has seen it

trx400exxracer
11-12-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by banshee91
I just hate it how he thinks he is so tough with his ''9''. How he is always talking about shooting people with it and how good he is. I would bet my life that if him and pappy had a show down 50 feet away in a open feild that pappy would win, hed be holding his 9 sideways and rapping to himself and pappy would be lining him up. Just my opion. Oh and that was just a examlpe so no offence to pappy or anyone.

50 cent couldn't probably aim that far with his little 9mm

11-12-2005, 06:06 PM

I agree 100%

...MOFO... You should actually try to know what your talking about... Sure 50 cent sold drugs, but that's because he was like 9 years old and his mom died, so what else is he going to do. Also he doesn't sell drugs anymore, so stop saying he got all of his money from dealing. And you think hes scum?? Well, he stopped Dealing and started to Rap and get a record deal so he could care for his son. So hes still scum? hes scum because he wants a good life for his kid? He even tells his kid not to go the same route he did etc...And from being a drug dealer, living in the streets and ****, and now being rich as hell and living the good life..I'd say that's pretty successful.

And for the rest of you saying "I hate rap" "gay unit" You people are idiots. So, whats your reason for hating rap. I can't wait to hear this one...:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, and for all the people calling 50 a puss because he got shot and didn't shoot back...I'd like to see you guys get shot 9 times, then try to shoot someone back:rolleyes:

trx400exxracer
11-12-2005, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
I agree 100%

...MOFO... You should actually try to know what your talking about... Sure 50 cent sold drugs, but that's because he was like 9 years old and his mom died, so what else is he going to do. Also he doesn't sell drugs anymore, so stop saying he got all of his money from dealing. And you think hes scum?? Well, he stopped Dealing and started to Rap and get a record deal so he could care for his son. So hes still scum? hes scum because he wants a good life for his kid? He even tells his kid not to go the same route he did etc...And from being a drug dealer, living in the streets and ****, and now being rich as hell and living the good life..I'd say that's pretty successful.

And for the rest of you saying "I hate rap" "gay unit" You people are idiots. So, whats your reason for hating rap. I can't wait to hear this one...:rolleyes:

well said

elchankoblanko
11-12-2005, 06:24 PM

It sucks. All they talk about is sex and drugs and how much they hate white people. Im not gunna argue with anybody thats just the way i feel.

11-12-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by elchankoblanko
It sucks. All they talk about is sex and drugs and how much they hate white people. Im not gunna argue with anybody thats just the way i feel.

Ok well. like someone said above, metal and rock is about sex and drugs...Every hear "Sex, drugs, n rock n roll"? Theres your excuse down the ****ter. Oh and tell me one song where they hate white people. Rappers hate white people so much that they have eminem in some songs?

MOFO
11-12-2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
greg makes a good point, how many of you guys that are critisizing 50 cent listen to guns and roses?

Wow... you think guns n roses and 50cent started the same way??? Not even close! Sure the only common item between them might be drug use, PERSONAL drug use.... but dont tell me guns n roses do/did the same thing as current gangs you see today... :rolleyes:

...and Greg, I DONT need to see the freakin movie to know what its about. I know about 50cent and his history, nothing to make a quality movie about IN MY OPINION.

LTandRaptorider
11-12-2005, 06:38 PM
I agree 100%

Oh yeah, and for all the people calling 50 a puss because he got shot and didn't shoot back...I'd like to see you guys get shot 9 times, then try to shoot someone back:rolleyes:

I hate Rap because I hate Rap. Good enough for you? End of story. I could elucidate further on this matter, but have more important matters to attend. Maybe another time.

btw... Did I mention I HATE Rap? :confused:

MOFO
11-12-2005, 06:41 PM
I agree 100%

He's scum. Nothing but a thug that is making money from our so called "society".

He should be in jail for the crap he's done. Period. End of story.

11-12-2005, 06:45 PM
He's scum. Nothing but a thug that is making money from our so called "society".

He should be in jail for the crap he's done. Period. End of story.

Umm, no? Hes making money from our society from record and movie sales, so that makes him scum? OK so I guess every director, actor, and musician is scum to.

Freedogg
11-12-2005, 06:48 PM
who said the started the same (guns & roses and 50) Man you need to read before you answer. All they said is they sing about the same things not they started the same.
Its just not worth agruing with some of you guys.

11-12-2005, 06:53 PM
who said the started the same (guns & roses and 50) Man you need to read before you answer. All they said is they sing about the same things not they started the same.
Its just not worth agruing with some of you guys.

Seriously.

elchankoblanko
11-12-2005, 06:56 PM
Seriously.

Really, I was joking

11-12-2005, 09:54 PM
i hate rap...there is no musical quality to it..lyrically, yes these guys are talented, but anybody that can hold a beat could rap...can i create my own lyrics, no, but could i rap a song if i knew the lyrics...yes, and actually, so can my 4 yr old daughter...and another thing...

i would bet my next years salary that "fiddy" still deals in drugs in one way or another....if not him directly, one of his employs does it for him

they should have called this movie "8 mile part 2" as we all know the sequals are never as good as the first
this movie would most likely glorify the lifestyle...there are no redeeming qualities about the lifestyle, except for the money...big deal...i am very happy with my life...i have what i want and don't need a lot of materialistic things to show my shallowness...although i think my white behind would look good with a diamond encrusted platinum grill(that is many teeth for for all you whitey's out there)

i haven't seen it, don't care too...what could the entertainment value be for someone, like me, who would not miss Mr.Cent one bit if he disappeared off the face of the earth....actually that would make me happy...i wouldn't have to turn the radio so much if his crappy "music" wasn't being played...

and why do they have to have stupid names...50 cent...is that what your mother named you...i doubt it...is that what the gang you are still in named you...you bet dawg

ok...now that i have said a little of what i want, i will not argue with anyone as you have your right to your own opinion...

i will not futher defend my position because it is the way i feel

and one final note...RAP SUCKS

blasta17
11-12-2005, 10:09 PM
LMFAO.... I dont even know where to start with your uneducated arse.

Lets see, he has money so selling drugs and all that gang activity is ok and a good role model?

Somehow you managed to get our President involved in this conversation? Are you saying 50cent is better than our President?

I have seen the inner city scum - what are you trying to say? They are on welfare, lazy and/or in gangs... how are you trying to change my view of these low life people that look up to 50cent?

I am very anxious to see your answers to my questions/points. whoa, i live in pittsburgh too, and my names eric too haha

derekhonda
11-12-2005, 10:53 PM
If you guys wanna know why he is scum, look at his the people who worship him. All these "50 cent groupies" go shoot up movie theaters when they go to see his movie. Fights break out and movie theaters have to get shut down. Hell i think someone even died from a bullet wound. Now tell me again how great of a person he is?

Freedogg
11-12-2005, 11:25 PM
He told them to do it right, come on get real.

LTandRaptorider
11-12-2005, 11:34 PM

Do what right? Shoot him? Can I try, got a little experience with weaponry... :p

Oh well... everyone is entitled to their opinion. While I hate Rap, I recognize not everyone shares that view. Mostly it's the youth that like Rap, which I find scary. Yes, I think most of them are worthless scum that Rap about killing, raping, etc. Well, going to head to bed now. I only have one day a week off from my meager paying non-important job. yeah, I wish I had 50cent's money... but not his conscience. ;)

11-13-2005, 12:10 AM
hah
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=11/31601210873.gif&s=x2

derekhonda
11-13-2005, 12:22 AM

Well, I dont recall anyone getting shot while waiting in line to see Finding Nemo.

MOFO
11-13-2005, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
If you guys wanna know why he is scum, look at his the people who worship him. All these "50 cent groupies" go shoot up movie theaters when they go to see his movie. Fights break out and movie theaters have to get shut down. Hell i think someone even died from a bullet wound. Now tell me again how great of a person he is?

Exactly. Yes, that guy did die - it happened in my hometown, Pittsburgh....a movie theater that my wife and I would go to when we see a movie.

BTW people, just because someone disagrees with you and wants to debate something - thats not "forcing it down your throat", get a spine and fire back.... thats why we have "discussion forums"! Just make sure you follow the rules below. :cool: When you post something, dont expect everyone to agree with you. If they did, what kind of discussion would that be?

Ralph
11-13-2005, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
i dont plan on seeing that movie ever. its a waste of time. i dont see why kids look up to a scumbag like him. they think hes all speical cause he got shot 9 times. thats nothing speical. its horrible shooting i can shoot better with my eyes closed. this guy brings more volience to this world then needed and he knows the kids listen to his songs and yet he still sings about sex drugs volience and how he is going to be the "top" guy in the world it makes me sick hes not even a hero what did he do that was so speical he didnt do anything positive what so ever he brought more volience and destoyed kids by making them thing its cool to smoke weed and kill people and have sex. its worng he dosnt derserve a movie he derservs to be put in jail or in the army were he would actally see what it is like to be looked up for a positive reason

i take it you dont like sex,

it never killed anybody:rolleyes:

Freedogg
11-13-2005, 07:49 AM
Get a spine, you need to get some glasses and open your eyes, its fine if you have your opion, but its just that, your opion it dont mean jack to me just like mine dont mean jack to you. But when you guys ask whats the best pipe for my blaster and will my 250x beat a blaster, you all the sudden what someones opion. Grow up.
So when the fast and furious came out and all these guys are racing on the streets and one of them dies, does that make Pual Walker a scum, he was in the movie.
And when people tell me to take a hike because Im a so called newbie, thats a great way to talk in a debate or a forum right?
Like I said we should just end this topic because who cares you dont like him some do what diff does it make, we all sound like idiots fighting about it. So Im done with this topic move on to the next said all I have to say.

wheeltrax
11-13-2005, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
i take it you dont like sex,

it never killed anybody:rolleyes:

no.. it just makes more ppl lol

MOFO
11-13-2005, 08:45 AM

So when the fast and furious came out and all these guys are racing on the streets and one of them dies, does that make Pual Walker a scum, he was in the movie.
And when people tell me to take a hike because Im a so called newbie, thats a great way to talk in a debate or a forum right?
Like I said we should just end this topic because who cares you dont like him some do what diff does it make, we all sound like idiots fighting about it. So Im done with this topic move on to the next said all I have to say.

Come on.... Fast and the Furious was NOT about Paul Walkers personal life. Apples and Oranges. I will say that movie just brought out the rice boys to the movie parking lots and made it dangerous driving home that night if you went to the movies. Trust me, I know... I made the mistake of seeing another movie the night after it opened. "Get Rich or Die Tryin" does the same thing - brings out the thugs and wanna be gansta's.... Our movie theater is a perfect example of what happens...

Anyways... not once did I tell you to take a hike or call you a name. However, I will not beat around the bush or worry about peoples feelings during a debate or forum discussion. I believe in getting to the point.

As for the other people that may have made those comments, as a moderator, I'm telling you all to back off. Post counts and join dates have absolutely NOTHING to do with a users opinion or information being posted!

Have a nice day. :)

400exrules
11-13-2005, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Do what right? Shoot him? Can I try, got a little experience with weaponry... :p

Oh well... everyone is entitled to their opinion. While I hate Rap, I recognize not everyone shares that view. Mostly it's the youth that like Rap, which I find scary. Yes, I think most of them are worthless scum that Rap about killing, raping, etc. Well, going to head to bed now. I only have one day a week off from my meager paying non-important job. yeah, I wish I had 50cent's money... but not his conscience. ;)

im with ya, im young and i cant stand rap thou, i dont see any good that rappers/thugs do for our society

MOFO
11-13-2005, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by 400exrules
im with ya, im young and i cant stand rap thou, i dont see any good that rappers/thugs do for our society

Its not so much what good they do for our society, but more of what "bad" they do for our society and younger kids that grow up in an environment that allows them to look up to these rappers.

Freedogg
11-13-2005, 09:22 AM
The movie is based on part of his life. Who knows he may have never done most of that, its all about money he found a way to make it by saying these things and thats what he does.
And your right the movies brings out the thugs and scums, but its not the actors or directors falults. Thats their jobs.

ommkevin
11-13-2005, 02:22 PM

every thing this guy said is true

i live near pittsburgh

SRH
11-13-2005, 06:35 PM

I am very anxious to see your answers to my questions/points.

your an idiot, go see the movie before you speak

it was honestly one of the best movies ive ever seen..

and its not glorifying selling drugs, being a gangster etc, and if you ever saw the movie or interviews with him hell be the first to say hes far from proud of what he had to do to get by but what choice did he have....did what he had to survive...chances are you rich white guys who have enough time to buy your whole family quads, spend 10 hrs a day on the computer and live in nice big houses and what not would never understand wheres hes comin from or anybody in that situation..and wait im sure you werent born into a situation where your destined to be ghetto scum the rest of your life and had to fight your way up...who forces these people into selling drugs and being stuck in the slums...yeah rich white america.......oh yeah "go get a job" really easy for some of these guys to work at burger king forever there not going to get out of that life by working at bk they cant even get by on that...even tho the movie isnt 100% based some things are, but 50 cent said in a intereview, selling drugs he has nothing to show for it to this day and what not, his movie also has a posiitive message to it.....

and people dont shoot each other because they see a movie, do you think normal good hearted people carry guns and dotn think twice about shooting each other in a movie theatre......thats just stupid, these people obviously had issues before the movie, and if your angry because these"scum" came to see a movie at your theatre go to a diff one

go see the movie or shut up about it, he asked if anyone saw the movie, not if your an ignorant ,angry middle aged man, who feels these people dont deserve to be where they are because of what they had to do to get by...its not liekt he stuff in the movie doesnt go on...its real life for alot of people, its just too bad youd rather sweep it under the carpet than discuss it....maybe instead of worry why your kids see it, or a billboard of him with a gun sticking out of his waist,or commercials or listen to his music explain to them why the world is how it is....or why these things exist instead of bad mouthing something you have no idea about and are just judging becuase of a image you beleive......

say what you want, i respect the guy

SRH
11-13-2005, 06:42 PM
Its not so much what good they do for our society, but more of what "bad" they do for our society and younger kids that grow up in an environment that allows them to look up to these rappers.

hey buddy....rappers ...gangsters or whatever you call them arent suppose to be raising everyones kids, parents are, its there responsibility to explain to a child these things and why they are how they because they exist whether there is a movie or not

lazy parents are whats bad for society.....and slums, thugs etc, are just the product of society, bill gates has millions of dollars, hes not out there putting this people in homes an schools giving them jobs, teaching them how to be productive in society....hes donating money every now and then to some worthless charity

oh theyd just buy drugs with the money....i dont know about you but if i had to live in some of the places i go thru once in awhile ...id be smoking crack......

how can you not respect someone who came from nothing to something .....you people all beleive the lyrics in his music are evil and stuff, but its actually pretty clean...and maybe where he comes from breeds violence, not his fault...doesnt make him a bad individual....look at the bigger problem

SRH
11-13-2005, 06:44 PM
oh yeah and what should he be in jail for???????writing music? making money?

fasterblaster09
11-13-2005, 07:52 PM
I agree 100% with everything SRH has said above.

MOFO
11-13-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by SRH
your an idiot, go see the movie before you speak

it was honestly one of the best movies ive ever seen..

and its not glorifying selling drugs, being a gangster etc, and if you ever saw the movie or interviews with him hell be the first to say hes far from proud of what he had to do to get by but what choice did he have....did what he had to survive...chances are you rich white guys who have enough time to buy your whole family quads, spend 10 hrs a day on the computer and live in nice big houses and what not would never understand wheres hes comin from or anybody in that situation..and wait im sure you werent born into a situation where your destined to be ghetto scum the rest of your life and had to fight your way up...who forces these people into selling drugs and being stuck in the slums...yeah rich white america.......oh yeah "go get a job" really easy for some of these guys to work at burger king forever there not going to get out of that life by working at bk they cant even get by on that...even tho the movie isnt 100% based some things are, but 50 cent said in a intereview, selling drugs he has nothing to show for it to this day and what not, his movie also has a posiitive message to it.....

and people dont shoot each other because they see a movie, do you think normal good hearted people carry guns and dotn think twice about shooting each other in a movie theatre......thats just stupid, these people obviously had issues before the movie, and if your angry because these"scum" came to see a movie at your theatre go to a diff one

go see the movie or shut up about it, he asked if anyone saw the movie, not if your an ignorant ,angry middle aged man, who feels these people dont deserve to be where they are because of what they had to do to get by...its not liekt he stuff in the movie doesnt go on...its real life for alot of people, its just too bad youd rather sweep it under the carpet than discuss it....maybe instead of worry why your kids see it, or a billboard of him with a gun sticking out of his waist,or commercials or listen to his music explain to them why the world is how it is....or why these things exist instead of bad mouthing something you have no idea about and are just judging becuase of a image you beleive......

say what you want, i respect the guy

blah blah blah, I read enough of this post. Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Everyone has an excuse these days... :rolleyes:

He HAD to sell drugs to get where he is today... yea, thats ok. :rolleyes:

I'm done with this... no one will change my opinion on the scum of our society.

MAaudioX10
11-13-2005, 08:12 PM
I got a fact!

His bank account is A LOT bigger than mine! If it success or not, I am jealous! I would love to never have to worry about money ever again......

Matt37
11-13-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by SRH
hey buddy....rappers ...gangsters or whatever you call them arent suppose to be raising everyones kids, parents are, its there responsibility to explain to a child these things and why they are how they because they exist whether there is a movie or not

lazy parents are whats bad for society.....and slums, thugs etc, are just the product of society, bill gates has millions of dollars, hes not out there putting this people in homes an schools giving them jobs, teaching them how to be productive in society....hes donating money every now and then to some worthless charity

oh theyd just buy drugs with the money....i dont know about you but if i had to live in some of the places i go thru once in awhile ...id be smoking crack......

how can you not respect someone who came from nothing to something .....you people all beleive the lyrics in his music are evil and stuff, but its actually pretty clean...and maybe where he comes from breeds violence, not his fault...doesnt make him a bad individual....look at the bigger problem

I agree.

Although I do not like 50 Cent AT ALL!!

I cannot stand it, when people blame certain people for things that kids do (crime, suicide,etc)

It is just like the guy a while back that said his son killed another boy in school because he played GTA Vice City.

I mean come on, If you cannot take responsibilty for your own actions then you have problems. If you go and watch a movie, and then you feel like you wanna shoot someone just because you watched that movie.

Then you need help.

But believe me I think 50 Cent is an punk, along with all his other cronies.

SRH
11-13-2005, 08:21 PM
blah blah blah, I read enough of this post. Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Everyone has an excuse these days... :rolleyes:

He HAD to sell drugs to get where he is today... yea, thats ok. :rolleyes:

I'm done with this... no one will change my opinion on the scum of our society.

no thats the whole point, hes openly stated and tried to show everyone selling drugs didnt get him anywhere, just got him by, he got where he is today thru being an entertainer...and being a hardworker

whats your excuse mofo? i mean can you deny anything ive just posted? dont even sarcastically comment on something i said if you think there is a better way anyone in that situation could go about living , lets hear it!

SRH
11-13-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Matt37
I agree.

Although I do not like 50 Cent AT ALL!!

I cannot stand it, when people blame certain people for things that kids do (crime, suicide,etc)

It is just like the guy a while back that said his son killed another boy in school because he played GTA Vice City.

I mean come on, If you cannot take responsibilty for your own actions then you have problems. If you go and watch a movie, and then you feel like you wanna shoot someone just because you watched that movie.

Then you need help.

But believe me I think 50 Cent is an punk, along with all his other cronies.

thats a valid opinion of him, anyone at that level is going to kind of have a punk attitude or tough guy attitude or a lil confidence, but can you blame them, id be feeling the same way...not everyone is going to think nicely of him, perhaps you cant stand him but you cant deny the facts ...or the message he tries to send fans.....the other stuff...well its entertainment

MOFO
11-13-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by SRH
no thats the whole point, hes openly stated and tried to show everyone selling drugs didnt get him anywhere, just got him by, he got where he is today thru being an entertainer...and being a hardworker

whats your excuse mofo? i mean can you deny anything ive just posted? dont even sarcastically comment on something i said if you think there is a better way anyone in that situation could go about living , lets hear it!

Yea buddy there is - plenty of people have done it.... ITS CALLED SCHOOL AND EDUCATION!!! People from the worst parts to the best parts - education is key.

Some places are harder than others, but resorting to illegal activity IS NOT THE FREAKING WAY!

I'm finished with this topic. I'm sick of excuses being made for these scum bags.

SRH
11-13-2005, 08:30 PM
Yea buddy there is - plenty of people have done it.... ITS CALLED SCHOOL AND EDUCATION!!! People from the worst parts to the best parts - education is key.

Some places are harder than others, but resorting to illegal activity IS NOT THE FREAKING WAY!

I'm finished with this topic. I'm sick of excuses being made for these scum bags.

lol thats a hell of a education you get in a place like harlem, lots of good doctors have come out of the hood in harlem right?

by the way in all honesty, yes a motivated individual could do all the studying and what not they wanted, do it the college way, but...then how are they gonna pay for college? and most of the graduates from innr city schools dont read or do anything at the same level as any one of us...just the way it is

easy for you to sit back and say that

and hey,...easy way to put these scum bags out of business, stop having your kids and your neighbors kids going into the city and buying drugs to party with at your house while y our away

11-13-2005, 08:41 PM
that don't put them out of business. they will still sell to their lazy welfare collecting neighbor who would rather do drugs than sit in a classroom and try to get an education to better themselves...there is no reason to not get a public education...it is free...do they?... no, they drop out and hang on the corner in their gang...they are not forced into the lifestyle just because they come from there...they choose to remain in that lifestyle when they decide to drop out of school and do nothing to better themselves...

by the way, i am white, but i am not rich...but then again that really has nothing to do with anything except that a portion of my hard earned wages go to the welfare checks every month

Quad18star
11-13-2005, 08:45 PM
Ding Ding Ding !!!!

SRH
11-13-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by speedyquad
that don't put them out of business. they will still sell to their lazy welfare collecting neighbor who would rather do drugs than sit ina classroom and try to get an education to better themselves...there is no reason to not get a public education...it is free...do they no, they drop out and hang on the corner in their gang...they are not forced into the lifestyle just becasue they come from there...they choose to remain in that lifestyle when they decuide to drop out of school and do nothing to better themselves...

by the way, i am white, but i am not rich...but then again that really has nothing to do with anything except that a porion of my hard earned wages go to the welfare checks every month

where will they work with this public education...i dont think you guys really understnad its not like being a lazy white kid in suburbia

they get there highschool diploma... only chance is a scholarship for sports, maybe a academic scholariship then what are the rest of them suppose to do? the majority of families are poor, cant afford to put a kid thru college, and try taking care of yourself and putitng yourself thur college on minimum wage, so then u either live on minimum wage where you are forever or you sell drugs and chase the idea of getting rich and having a "better" life

400exrules
11-13-2005, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by SRH
where will they work with this public education...i dont think you guys really understnad its not like being a lazy white kid in suburbia

they get there highschool diploma... only chance is a scholarship for sports, maybe a academic scholariship then what are the rest of them suppose to do? the majority of families are poor, cant afford to put a kid thru college, and try taking care of yourself and putitng yourself thur college on minimum wage, so then u either live on minimum wage where you are forever or you sell drugs and chase the idea of getting rich and having a "better" life

ever hear of student loans? :eek: :eek: AMAZING!

we dont like rappers and their kind, your not changing our minds, not mine atleast.

chill HOMIE!!!!

11-13-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by SRH
so then u either live on minimum wage where you are forever or you sell drugs and chase the idea of getting rich and having a "better" life

iwould rather live on minimum wage than do something illegal and detrimental to socitey as sell drug, but then again, this is normal to them, which is our point...they see that they can live off of selling drugs and not working...

i am paying on a government loan for my college education...a loan anyone can get, plus they have the negro college fund too...there is money out there for them, so why don't they put forth the effort to finish highschool and get some of this moeny for a college education...like i said earlier, it is easier to sell drugs than to actually work for a living

MOFO
11-13-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by SRH
so then u either live on minimum wage where you are forever or you sell drugs and chase the idea of getting rich and having a "better" life

LMAO, I said I was done, but after reading this I find it funny you call me the "idiot"...

I'm glad to see you support selling drugs and doing illegal activities to get a "better life".

You've shown me where you stand on the issue.

Again, I'm finished. My points are made - yours are weak excuses.

400exrules
11-13-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by speedyquad
iwould rather live on minimum wage than do something illegal and detrimental to socitey as sell drug, but then again, this is normal to them, which is our point...they see that they can live off of selling drugs and not working...

i am paying on a government loan for my college education...a loan anyone can get, plus they have the negro college fund too...there is money out there for them, so why don't they put forth the effort to finish highschool and get some of this moeny for a college education...like i said earlier, it is easier to sell drugs than to actually work for a living

EXACTLY! they would rather be lazy and sit around and talk about how hard life is while doing things illegal (selling drugs) or living off the government with welfare instead of actually working and trying at something

like you stated, their is the NAACP and student loans that anyone could get, if they would just make the correct choices, not be an idiot, and actually work, and try to do somethin. you could live in the crappiest slum in america, but high school is free.....anyone can make it in life, LEGALLY too.......yes i know its amazing isnt it:eek:

Admin
11-13-2005, 09:44 PM
Ben Carson was raised in poverty with a single parent and today he is a leading brain surgeon and director of pediatric neurosurgery

Arnold Schwarzenegger came to the United States from Austria with a dream and a wiliness to work hard, and today he is a famous actor and California Governor.

Life is what you make of it and those that decide the easy or illegal paths in life are solely responsible for their actions because there are alternatives paths.

This conversation/agreement isn’t heading in a direction that I feel appropriate for ATVriders.com, so I am making the decision to end it. Sure, there will be those that will complain just like those that claim censorship/etc., but I really don’t care. I am not going to waste my money paying for bandwidth to defend the actions of a drug dealer, so if you don’t like it, the logout sign has your name on it.