PDA

View Full Version : ? for wisconsin riders

armen521
11-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Does anybody know some good areas to ride in southern wisconsin.... it has to be Quad and Motocross friendly... I use to live in St. Germain(up north)..let me know

quad9
11-11-2005, 06:30 PM
we have been wondering the same thing. i guess you can ride from town to town, but i dont know details. anybody have any details on this???

armen521
11-11-2005, 06:39 PM
I was just told today out towards Madison thereis the cheese county trails have you heard anything about them....... I am used to going out my door in St.germain and just going forever...

wheeltrax
11-11-2005, 10:21 PM
i have heard the cheese country trails are nice.. depends how south you are.. im in Racine county.. and there is literally nothing here but Bong Rec. and that gets old very quick cause its only 6 miles.. in my opinion the best place to ride is clark county trails.. TONS of trails, and they are kept nice.. my 2nd favorite is Black river falls.. alot like clark county.. but more rutted up from the dirtbikes.. clark county doesnt allow bikes. My next favorite would be dyracuse park in adams county.. its a 10 dollar fee. but it is well worth it.. they have a supercross track, MX track, and trails. Something for everyone. I have riddin quite a few trails in WI, so if you have questions let me know.

2001-400ex'er
11-12-2005, 02:57 PM
There is an MX track in Fon Du Lac but it is already closed for the year, its pretty nice but costs 15$ to get in, and there are alot of bikes there.. I have been to Dyracuse also and love it because you can ride every type of terrain ( MX, mud, hillclimbs, trails) and is fairly cheap.

BuB400
11-12-2005, 03:19 PM
Marinette and Oconto counties. Better yet than Black River Falls.

400exstud
11-12-2005, 03:37 PM
There is quite a bit of trails in Langlade County. The parrish highland trails are about 15 miles north of Antigo on cty T (~5 mi west of hwy 45). This connects to Onida county trails and Lincoln county trails. There is probably 120 miles of trail total, maybe more. It is very nice and scenic.

MXracer16
11-12-2005, 05:05 PM
There is a track in Denmark that would be farely close to you. They allow both quads and bikes. Also, if you go a bit farther up north, there is the Dusty Trails, they have about 135 miles of trails to ride on.

WheelieMan4
11-12-2005, 05:50 PM
The cheese trails are ok if your looking for smooth riding. The only rough trail is the fayette trail which is connected to the cheese trails. it is only 15 miles though, but isnt even rough like in clark county. yes the trail is connected to towns...you can start in Mineral Point and go to Belmont, Fayette, or Darlington. Fayette and Belmont go no where. From Darlington you go to Gratiot, then to Brown Town, to South Wayne, and to Monroe. Thats it for trails, but you can take road to other towns too...hope this helps

iceracer65
11-12-2005, 11:31 PM
everyone has to check out a CWIRA race this winter.

also the ama ice racing nationals are in wisconsin this year.

wheeltrax
11-13-2005, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by iceracer65
everyone has to check out a CWIRA race this winter.

also the ama ice racing nationals are in wisconsin this year.

Ill be there.. I was there last year at the CWIRA races.. what class are you running..

iceracer65
11-13-2005, 08:37 AM
outlaw pro rubber/pro am rubber.

fast426
11-15-2005, 09:11 AM
these are all in northern illinois
www.racethestorm.com
www.motobyron.com
www.mcmotopark.com
there is also coal valley, and walnut