PDA

View Full Version : not sure what to do...

theTman
11-11-2005, 03:42 PM
well we can no longer afford our house and will be moving to a trailer...there are trails and such, but im not sure if i should buy another quad, it is on a busy road and there have already been a quad theft on that road and this trailer has no garage or anything and i dont want to risk my quad getting stolen....what do you guys think i should do?

thanks

bansheeguy77
11-11-2005, 03:46 PM
how about not spending money being that is the sole reason you are moving. it seems as tho your parents are struggling enough as is, if you are working maybe give them the money to help support the family instead of riding a quad. some things are more important than hobbies...this is one

Jake250ex
11-11-2005, 03:46 PM
build yourself a cheap mini barn and keep a padlock on the doors

theTman
11-11-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
how about not spending money being that is the sole reason you are moving. it seems as tho your parents are struggling enough as is, if you are working maybe give them the money to help support the family instead of riding a quad. some things are more important than hobbies...this is one

thats not the only reason we are movnig....the thing that ticks me off is that my moms bf has 3 corvettes that he doesnt need...that he could sell to help, and my mom has a $15,000 horse trailer she never even uses that she could also sell,but life goes on, the trailer is already paid for becuase my moms bf bought it last year so we wouldnt be oweing anything on it...its better than not living in a house at all though

TheFontMaster
11-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Keep it in the horse trailer, or under the house.

theTman
11-11-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
Keep it in the horse trailer, or under the house.

no room in the trailer and under the house??? its only a foot fof the ground

csimp3
11-11-2005, 04:28 PM
put in in the living room when you not riding it, like a piece of furniture, put it where you would put your recliner, or just stop walking all together, and just ride it everywhere