PDA

View Full Version : 500+ horsepower truck for sale or trade..

KingKash420
11-11-2005, 09:07 AM
New Price is $3500 and that is a steal if the truck does not sell at this price I will just keep it and use it to haul my quad and dirtbike around in.. show me anyone else on the internet who is selling a 500+ horsepower truck for under 4 grand.. I dare you!

I am mainly looking for cash.. but I am willing to do a trade or trade plus cash if the offer is right.. show me what you got..

Specs:
1986 Chevy s10
350 bored to 355 CI drag race engine made 560HP
Holley Street avenger 660 cfm carb with electric choke and vaccum secondaries
Steel crank
Dome TRW pistons
5.7 rods
Pro cylinder heads(ported)
Stud girdles
Comp cams rockers
Solid lift roller comp cam
4 bolt main block
ARP rod bolts
ARP head studs
ARP main bolts
True roller timing chain kit
Brodix HVH intake
350 turbo strip trans
2500 RPM stall converter
373 gear with spool
4 new tires
B&M race shifter w/ saftey lock
Monster tach with shift light
Hooker headers
Flowmaster dual exhaust
Battery Relocated to truck bed
Custom made 6" Cowl hood
Oil preassure and coolant temp custom mounted guages

Also included but never installed is a dominator race carb with a preinstalled 250hp direct shot of nitrous.. (should put you into the low 11's)

A FEW of the pictures to give you a visual:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/one-sik-teg/pass-side.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/one-sik-teg/center-engine.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/one-sik-teg/interior.jpg

My email is: kingkash420@optonline.net
My name is: Joe
My cell is: 732-682-3661

greaseball
11-11-2005, 02:35 PM
trade you a quad and 500+ in cash........

KingKash420
11-11-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by greaseball
trade you a quad and 500+ in cash........

which quad?

greaseball
11-12-2005, 08:04 AM
mx ready 340ex if your serious ill send you pics and call me......330 464 8281

KingKash420
11-14-2005, 11:52 AM
mx ready 340ex if your serious ill send you pics and call me......330 464 8281

email the pictures to kingkash420@optonline.net

greaseball
11-14-2005, 03:13 PM
sent you the pics call me if you have any questions

KingKash420
11-30-2005, 11:19 AM
bump

greaseball
11-30-2005, 01:22 PM
ill give you 4 grand

KingKash420
11-30-2005, 01:27 PM
ill give you 4 grand

are you seriously willing to drive up from ohio to new jersey to pick this truck up?

if you are serious and want to talk business then pm me or email me your phone number so we can talk.. i am willing to work a sweet deal for you if you send me your number..

greaseball
11-30-2005, 04:25 PM
i can only meet you half way but if you would do that i am real serious

KingKash420
12-06-2005, 08:50 AM
i can only meet you half way but if you would do that i am real serious

well if you are real serious then pm me your phone number so we can talk..

KingKash420
12-21-2005, 04:42 PM
New Price is $4000 come and get it..

haydug
12-23-2005, 06:11 AM
send me some more pictures to: haydugel@zoomnet.net

Any rust on the bed, cab, doors etc. etc.?

KingKash420
02-14-2006, 02:40 PM
bump for a new price and a recent tune up.. this is a sick deal for somebody..

300excrazy98
02-14-2006, 06:42 PM
hey, i might be interested, where in NJ do you live? i live instate to.

330EXman
02-14-2006, 09:23 PM
hey man i dont want to knock on your thread i just have a question and dont take it the wrong way

i have built alot of small chevys engines up and race circle track so on i have one question

500+im not totaly ruling out although a 500+ hp engine will cost you atleast $3500 build so if that is true somebody buy this thing for the driveline

but i know anyway this truck is a monster deal just buy the the truck for the parts in it i was mainly just wondering how you got a 660cfm carb to feed 500+ hp i had trouble feeding a 475hp engine with a 750 double pumper

anyway good luck selling it and it is by far a good deal just for the engine and tranny if it does dyno that

KingKash420
02-15-2006, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by 330EXman
hey man i dont want to knock on your thread i just have a question and dont take it the wrong way

no worries man.. I am actually glad that there is another chevy guy on this board..

i have built alot of small chevys engines up and race circle track so on i have one question

500+im not totaly ruling out although a 500+ hp engine will cost you atleast $3500 build so if that is true somebody buy this thing for the driveline

actually I have almost 10,000 into this truck.. I paid 7 grand for it origionally and then out at least another 3k in mods.. the truck was actually built for me in TN, and I had it shipped to new jersey.. the shop that built the truck used a bunch of prototype parts that local aftermarket part makers wanted him to test out.. the cams are custom ground.. the valvetrain is custom.. and the heads are a prototype that a local company "pro heads" wanted him to test.. this truck is SICK.. it was actually built to take a 250 nitrous shot.. which is why it has all forged internals.. the truck shipped with the nitrous but I removed the kit before I even started the truck for the first time.. there is no reason to have 750+ HP on the street and I had to intentions on taking it to the track because 1/4 times never meant much to me..

but i know anyway this truck is a monster deal just buy the the truck for the parts in it

yea this truck is a monster deal.. I never thought I would have it for sale at this low of a price but I already purchased a 4x4 toyota tacoma and I have 4 vehicles right now so some things have to go..

Originally posted by 330EXman i was mainly just wondering how you got a 660cfm carb to feed 500+ hp i had trouble feeding a 475hp engine with a 750 double pumper

yea I have been asked this question before.. when I purchased the truck it shipped out with a custom dominator 900cfm 4 barrel carb and it was fully plumbed for nitrous.. I decided to remove the nitrous kit and afterwards the truck was running pig rich.. On a suggestion from my mechanic I decided to pick up the 660 cfm carb and it runs very well.. I know it is not that common to run such a low cfm carb with such a high power setup but it runs very well.. I think that had a lot to do with the tweaking my mechanic did to the carb when he installed it..

It is really nice to talk to a chevy guy.. let me know if you have any questions

P.S. someone like you who can appreciate this much power should consider purchasing the truck for yourself.. I can almost garuntee you wont find a better deal on the internet!

-Joe

330EXman
02-15-2006, 11:06 AM
indeed

if you can email me or pm me im sure you would want to do it in private but i would want to know everyhting about the driveline of the truck seeing how that is all i would use!

tell me about everything in the engine i mean right down to what kind of bearings are in it and what kind of gaskets was used and what brand is the crank

camshaft numbers so on if you can provide me of that and a dyno sheet which you can scan into your computer by taking a digital phote and then loading it in i will be more then happy to consider purchasing this truck

thank you

also send more pictures
my email is m13jason13@aol.com

Mxjunkie
02-16-2006, 08:23 AM
Just wondering, how do you get it inspected and emissions? We had a s10 with a 383 and we had to get a guy to put a sticker on it everytime cause it wouldnt pass..

Wheel wells?

I'm interested, just need a little more info on it..

ATC600X
02-16-2006, 09:34 AM
sent you an email, well, 2( racn500r@aol.com )

k, now i think i sent you 3 e-mails, sorry i jjus added things as i thought of it more and more, i also jus wanna add, while im thinkin bout it, it has a brand new big gun cdi too, brand new coil, jus changed oil, plug, greased it all up, runs great, the reason for the new electric parts is because it had a problem getting spark, and it was the cdi..... the rest of the stuff odne to it is mostly bolt on little billet accesories.....blue front plastic, black rear, with the GYT-R carbon print hood piece..... uhmmmm, if you want pictures, jus shoot me an email, extremely interested, tell me if you would consider it, if youd want money too, about how much, etc....Very Nice Truck/Motor
Thanks
Kyle

ATC600X
02-18-2006, 02:38 PM
by the way, i saw you said your off exit 98A, im RIGHT off exit 100B,(im pretty sure unless i mixed you up with someone else) if your goin north on the parkway....so if your interested, and wanna check out my raptor, or my 3 wheelers, or the shifter kart, come on over with the truck, maybe we can work somethin out if your interested.....my cell phone broke riding, so i dont really have a way to call you...but jus send me an emal or pm back or somethin if your interested, and ill post pics, and/or you can come check it out
Kyle

KingKash420
02-20-2006, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by ATC600X
by the way, i saw you said your off exit 98A, im RIGHT off exit 100B,(im pretty sure unless i mixed you up with someone else) if your goin north on the parkway....so if your interested, and wanna check out my raptor, or my 3 wheelers, or the shifter kart, come on over with the truck, maybe we can work somethin out if your interested.....my cell phone broke riding, so i dont really have a way to call you...but jus send me an emal or pm back or somethin if your interested, and ill post pics, and/or you can come check it out
Kyle

you live in tinton falls?

how far as you from asbury ave or shafto road?

ATC600X
02-22-2006, 06:27 AM
i livw right near asbury ave...about 3 miles or so from the pit itself, and about 3 miles from shafto id say, im right on the border of tintaon falls/neptune, like 100 feet away from it, i live off of route 33, the parkway ramp is right infront of the exit to my street and theres a lil spot behind my house where we ride and rt 66 is right behind that.....
im pretty sure i dont have the 350X chasis and 350x motorhy, or the 250SX's, im trading for an RM250, 82 250R 3 wheeler project and a bayou 180 to part out.....
tonight im gunna put the Tecate motor on the shifter kart and hopefully get it setup before the weekend
so if your interested in the raptor + money or the raptor and shifter kart and maybe a lil money, let me know...
or at least we can get together and go ridin one day ;)

KingKash420
02-22-2006, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by ATC600X
i livw right near asbury ave...about 3 miles or so from the pit itself, and about 3 miles from shafto id say, im right on the border of tintaon falls/neptune, like 100 feet away from it, i live off of route 33, the parkway ramp is right infront of the exit to my street and theres a lil spot behind my house where we ride and rt 66 is right behind that.....
im pretty sure i dont have the 350X chasis and 350x motorhy, or the 250SX's, im trading for an RM250, 82 250R 3 wheeler project and a bayou 180 to part out.....
tonight im gunna put the Tecate motor on the shifter kart and hopefully get it setup before the weekend
so if your interested in the raptor + money or the raptor and shifter kart and maybe a lil money, let me know...
or at least we can get together and go ridin one day ;)

Pm me your phone number as well as some pictures of the raptor and we will go from there.. I am very interested in a trade..

ATC600X
02-22-2006, 03:30 PM
i might have to wait until tomarrow to get the pictures because my digital cameras not good in the dark or in artificial lighting, but ill try to get em right now, it needs a new tie rod end, tires and the one rim is bent, but im orering brand new tires/rims for the front this weekend and the rears are decent for now but i was plannin on gettin new ones soon, but there a lot better now that i grooved them out a little
Kyle

oh and my cell phones antenna snapped off and out riding so it wont work, but i got a phone that im calling up too switch it over too hopefully tonight, now that i(hopefully) figured out all the information i need to do it, after my 5th of switchin it over try or so.... :rolleyes: oh and the cameras not right here next to the computer like it always is :confused: so.....ill go look for it right now...

ATC600X
02-22-2006, 06:20 PM
also, does the trans have a manual valve body on it, i would think so from the pictures, and everything else is done to it?if so what kind,and is it forward or reverse pattern, and about how much is on the motor and tranny mileage wise, is the trans from an aftermarket company or was it beefed up/rebuilt by a shop ? and whats it have for a rear in it, the gears, and locker(if it as one)? also, PM me your screenname if you have AIM or AOL, and ill try to call you when i can,
thanks
Kyle

ATC600X
02-22-2006, 07:29 PM
heres a picture from when i first got it, it looks muchhh better now, without all those stickers and everything, the kid cut the ends off the bumper, i hope he didnt think it looks good :confused: but ill get you a Good, Recent picture tomarrow
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/350xsx/Jan2121.jpg

ATC600X
02-27-2006, 06:32 AM
orderin 2 20x6x10 Holeshot MX's on black c-series and 2 Black T-9 baja wheels for the back today....

KingKash420
03-02-2006, 11:19 PM
let me know when you get current pictures and we may have a deal..

ATC600X
03-03-2006, 06:57 AM
alright, i wanna get the tires/rims and the axle and tie rod end on before i get the more recent pictures, ya know....but that may take a week or two, so ill try to get you pictures today if i can get those batteries, i also am gettin a '97 RM250 with powdercoated black frame, graphics, pro circuit pipe, etc... this, or next weekend, so if your more interested in that let me know....

sorry i didnt get more recent pictures the past couple days, we took out/put in a different motor in my brothers truck, so the room in my garage that my quad was in was a little tight because we also have a buncha cabinets piled up in t ehre so there wasnt much room to move around
Kyle

ATC600X
03-06-2006, 06:10 PM
Sent ya a pm.....
later

ATC600X
03-08-2006, 02:42 PM
i got a bunch of pictures of it today.....i dont know why but they all came out a little blurry.....if you still wanna see em, ill load em onto a site and post em up....
Kyle

ATC600X
03-14-2006, 11:45 AM
you still got that thing man? haven talked to ya in a while...i should be gettin the tires and rimns in soon, let me know if ya still got it and if ya do what you wanna do.....i could possibly sell the quad and get the cash?
Thanks
Kyle

trx250r86
03-14-2006, 02:00 PM
Do you have any dyno sheets available to back up these numbers? For the work listed I cant see this making anywhere near that.. IF you can show me dyno sheets I will take the truck for 3500, and throw the motor in one of my toys.. let me know..

ATC600X
03-14-2006, 06:15 PM
im gettin more for my raptor than i initially said so if you wanna talk about it pm me or call me, 732-757-2947, i could probly throw down the 3500 cash soon too if youd rather...some guy also has a fullsize lifted chevy with a nice *** 454 in it that he wants to trade for my raptor, so ill have to think bout it.....

KingKash420
03-20-2006, 03:16 PM
THE TRUCK IS STILL FOR SALE!

Originally posted by trx250r86
Do you have any dyno sheets available to back up these numbers? For the work listed I cant see this making anywhere near that.. IF you can show me dyno sheets I will take the truck for 3500, and throw the motor in one of my toys.. let me know..

I have the dyno sheet from the engine dyno when the motor was built.. it was 560HP.. if you factor in the drivetrain loss the estimate is between 450 and 475 to the WHEELS

300excrazy98
03-20-2006, 06:07 PM
What exactly does the 2500 rpm stall converter do?

Will this pass inspection?

How many miles on the tranny?

is it stick?

Mxjunkie
03-21-2006, 11:58 AM
It will pass but it will be exempt meaning you can only drive it 5,000 miles a year so you have to unhook the speedos, we had 3 v8 s10s..

ATC600X
03-21-2006, 01:15 PM
still interested in the raptor? im puttin LSR axle in it and s ellin the durablue....hi-pper rims in the back....black c-series in the front....Holeshot MX's all around... pretty sure thats all thats changed since i talked to ya last....

dirtman2
03-25-2006, 02:47 PM
bump nice truck

hellrazors05
03-25-2006, 08:00 PM
hows it going, i have been looking at your truck for awhile and i am very intereested however i have to sell one of my toys first as soon as that is gone i would buy it. i am going to look into a loan monday but i want to come take a look at it sometime. my brother curently has a v8 s-10 that he built with a 383 stroker and super t-10 4 speed manual tranny so i have to see when hes avaiable to look at it. i will contact you when i know more if that sounds good, thanks Eric

ps if you interested in trades let me know

KingKash420
04-11-2006, 11:54 AM
bump

nolte727
04-11-2006, 12:07 PM
i will trade my s10 for that truck and i need to know if it is street legal

Spitfire
04-11-2006, 01:43 PM
Just throwing this offer out there, but I'll trade you for my 'zilla!:D

bradrenea
04-11-2006, 02:24 PM
Hey, can you post a pic of the carb with the "preinstalled" nitrous.
What is the compression ratio on the engine? Will it run on pump gas?
And why did removing the nitrous make the carb run too rich?