PDA

View Full Version : LT-R450 Suzuki

hondaracing_13
11-11-2005, 06:43 AM
Does anyone know if the AMA has changed the rule about running a number plate on the rear. With the undertail exhaust I can't see any way to get around mounting the number plate anywhere else. 2nd did Suzuki forget about the GNCC series, built a high perforemce quad with 18" rear tires, 20" fronts, no underbelly protection. It will cost a little bit of money to get this quad XC ready. Maby Suzuki will see the problem and offer an XC package.

yfz128y
11-11-2005, 07:06 AM
Racers usually change out the tires and put on aftermarket skids on any way. I think that the LT-R was designed more towards the mx crowd. Don't forget about the Z-400 which was geared more towards the trail rider so I would consider that their XC version of a sport quad. I love my Z in the woods.

YFZ450Ridr
11-12-2005, 12:10 PM
well if any body is going to be racing this quad in gncc, they wont leave the stock tires, a arms, or axle on it any way. most guys but after market front ends and axles any way so it wont be a big deal. but for the weekend rider this quad probablly isnt the best choice if you like trails.

i sure hope suzuki offers an xc version of thier 450 because id be real interested. if not then ill keep my eye on the honda 450r for the future.

11-12-2005, 08:06 PM
heres a pic of the number plate u were thinking about

http://********.com/LTR450/06.jpg