PDA

View Full Version : Could everybody who has a 06 trx 450r with HRC explain the overall feel?

supradean
11-10-2005, 08:39 AM
Mine is getting installed tomorrow and i am amped. The quad now stalls very easy, is a pain in the *** to start with the electric start and feels soft on top. Just feels very restricted overall.
My buddies 05 has only the baffle removed and he wieghs 90lbs more then myself and i only pull him by 1 quad everytime we race. I can certainly ride as i have owned bikes for most my life, im just looking for a seat of pants or horsepower increase people have seen on their 450r.

supradean
11-10-2005, 06:13 PM
awesome....41 views and nobody has left anything....:(
there are a good amount of 06 guys here no?
:):) 450r !!!!

Transplant2
11-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by supradean
...feels soft on top....

It won't feel that way anymore! They initial snap it has stock will extend all the way to the top. It will start easier...stall less (or not at all) and sound way better. Honda states 30% hp increase and I believe it. Everytime I shifted the front end popped up....seat of the pants was "thank you Honda"! Your buddy will be wanting an '06. :devil:

supradean
11-11-2005, 07:08 AM
Thank you greatly! I wasnt sure if a "bigger" cam will be a better route but im just gonna go HRC and be done.
Again, Thank You.