PDA

View Full Version : When u change a arms u got to take the spindles off???

WhiteYFZ
11-08-2005, 08:57 PM
hi,

I was told that you need to take the spindles off when you whange your a arms.. is this true??.. and if it is...Y? i looked at mine and they dolt look like there connected to the a arms at all..its like 1 big peice that is connected with the rotor and all that ****,,,ok thanks

JDiablo
11-08-2005, 09:03 PM
Because the spindel is the piece that connects the bottom and upper a-arm,to the hubs,and hubs to the wheel.

They also hold your rotor and brake caliper,it also keeps the geomerty equal on both sides.

The thing i circled is the spindel,it is the same basic design on almost every quad.

prepracing
11-08-2005, 09:05 PM
unless your buying new spindles for your new a-arms then you will have to take them off :confused: The ball joints on your a-arms are attached to the spindle, thats where you would take them loose at :chinese:

theTman
11-09-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
Because the spindel is the piece that connects the bottom and upper a-arm,to the hubs,and hubs to the wheel.

They also hold your rotor and brake caliper,it also keeps the geomerty equal on both sides.

The thing i circled is the spindel,it is the same basic design on almost every quad.

is that your yfz???

jak1389
11-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by theTman
is that your yfz???

i am 99% sure its not, i remeber him telling me he got peps off muff or something like that. he still has lot more work to go isnt that right..