PDA

View Full Version : Works Triples

2000ex
09-24-2001, 07:02 PM
Question for all you folks with Works triple rates w/rezzys. I just got mine from Marcums this evening and was surprised the the color of the springs. Most every works triple rate I have seen has been fitted with blue and white, or blue white and red springs. Mine are fitted with black and white springs.

I had them set up for x-country and recreational MX for a 190 lb rider.

I doubt there is any issues, but more curiosity than anything. What colors are you guys running with your Works?

kat400ex
09-24-2001, 07:12 PM
Hey, i wouldnt worry too much i had that same question when mine came in and i was told thats what color that where using at that factory or something like that email marcums and ask him ...i am sure he can explain it.....but i wouldnt worry.....

400exRacerX
09-24-2001, 08:38 PM
i like the blue and white with a chrome body.

09-25-2001, 10:20 AM
Yup that's just the new colors there using,,,nothing wrong,,just different colored springs but I'm with you guys I don't care much fer those colors,,,I got white and blue on mine but hell there always covered anyway with shockwears..

2000ex
09-25-2001, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the replies.

I am not too worried with them, just have not seen them before. Mine will be covered with black shockwears all the time as well. I actually like the black and white color scheme, as the blue and white does not match the EX color scheme too well. I am going to install them tonight and see how they go.

From people's comments I should be impressed, however I dont like the cheapo lower bushing the come with. Anyone run into problems with them? I was thinking maybe I could get a heim bearing pressed in there after these go.