PDA

View Full Version : LTM talk

big bad beny
11-07-2005, 06:04 PM
Did eny one see all them nice quads at LTM over the weekend.
I dount know how them girls were that bout them pro quads but them quads were nice. LOL

So how did every one do at LTM.

ILGNCC400EX
11-08-2005, 06:21 AM
how you doin after your crash bud:eek2:

big bad beny
11-08-2005, 03:24 PM
lot better my coler bone still herts real bad and my left hand is still herts but i am geting better. Thanks for askin

PATTE440
11-08-2005, 04:08 PM
kyle screwd my stem.... well he twisted it anyway at least we got a finish on the honda i figured we would have beeter luck if the suzuki stayed in the garage/grave yard

markk
11-08-2005, 04:31 PM
Thats right patte, The HONDA saved the day!

My quad is in ok condition i guess. I broke two diffrent rear fender brackets, Both front fenders broke off, but where saved, and i bent my right tie-rod.

Hey patte next time we race togeather, I want you to tuck in right behind me and we will start makin our way threw the pack! Oh yeah thanks for giving me that line to get around you also!

hey danno, You saw me out there on the new machine, do you think it helped me out any? U where the one to say that the old 400 was holding me back!

300racer
11-08-2005, 09:02 PM
mark you know that nice 426 isn't holding you back.
Originally posted by markk

My quad is in ok condition i guess. I broke two diffrent rear fender brackets, Both front fenders broke off, but where saved, and i bent my right tie-rod.

Hey patte next time we race togeather, I want you to tuck in right behind me and we will start makin our way threw the pack! Oh yeah thanks for giving me that line to get around you also!

hey danno, You saw me out there on the new machine, do you think it helped me out any? U where the one to say that the old 400 was holding me back!

ILGNCC400EX
11-09-2005, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by markk

hey danno, You saw me out there on the new machine, do you think it helped me out any? U where the one to say that the old 400 was holding me back! yep

markk
11-09-2005, 04:35 PM
Thanks man!!!!!!! She is a beauty AINT SHE!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 300racer
mark you know that nice 426 isn't holding you back.

300racer
11-09-2005, 05:03 PM
yeah she is a mean machine. that new quad you bought is prolly holding you back you should just give that junker to me and keep racin the 426.