PDA

View Full Version : 400exquader

660LE
11-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Things went good, carb looks great, i would deal with him again, don't let his age fool you, hes good to deal with/

660LE
01-10-2006, 06:13 AM
I take back what i said. The carb was a piece of garbage. It had a ton of sand in it. and Is missing parts. I got ripped off by this punk.

400EX QUADER
01-10-2006, 10:28 PM
alright
#1 dont call me a punk
#2 These kind of carbs need cleaned often so you should expect that.
#3 I told you that I never used it and all I knew was what the last guy told me. I dont know much about these carbs so how would I know. You knew that I never used it and dint know huch about it. And now like a few months later you are b**ching to me about how I ripped you off. grow up man.
#4 If I would of known this then I would of never even bought or sold the thing. It's kinda late to offer you a refund now since what you gave me is long gone... IDK what to say. I guess i'm sorry but theres not much I can do. :rolleyes: Look at my feedback on here... It's all good except for this so obioustly i'm not tryin to rip people off. I'm sure alot of people would say great things about me not only cause i'm a good buyer/seller but I'm also a great guy that try's to help people out.
thanx

brandon34r
01-15-2006, 12:26 AM
660LE I know how you feel,i bought some works shocks of of him.He said they were just rebult.Well they came to me blown and not an ounce of nitrogen in the rezzies.He also said he couldnt offer me a refund because he spent the money already and he was broke.

400EX QUADER
01-17-2006, 08:35 PM
very true brandon... Again I bought em used and told you what the other guy had told me. I needed the $ urgently and spent it the day that I got it. I guess from now on I will have to take it down to my dealer before I sell used parts that I dont know the history on em besides what the seller told me. Can you tell me what was missing 660LE?? I nor do the person who I bought it from have no knowledge of missing parts. pm me if you want.
thanx

400EX QUADER
01-17-2006, 09:29 PM
Hey 660LE dont be a hipocrite because you did the same thing I did, sold a carb withought checking it. Now the guy who bought it from you (I'm talkin to you 660LE) should have beef with you for selling the carb with missing parts. Now both of your beef should be with guy that sold it to me in the 1st place. Now stop blaming only me because nobody checked the carb.

660LE
01-18-2006, 05:27 AM
I took the carb apart. thats how i knew it was full of sand. i didnt know what i was looking for to be missing in the first place. i practically gave it to the other guy. i asked him what was missing an never recieved a reply.

400EX QUADER
01-18-2006, 08:41 AM
Ok I didnt know what to look for either. How was he accusing me of using it when there were missing parts, full of sand and I never took it out of the box... LOL

hondaracer911
02-14-2006, 08:43 AM
Hey i am the original owner of this carb. and it was a perfect carb when i raced it. Like brand new and created alot of horse power and very clean. I live in NY and theres no sand in district 4 or anywere near i ride. 400exquader lives in oregon and says himself he rides dunes. dont believe this little punk because i know he must of opened the package and used it in the dunes, and filled it with sand and sold it to you 660le.

400EX QUADER
02-14-2006, 05:19 PM
Dude whatever. I swear I never even TOOK it out of the box except to look at it. I just got it from ya because I wanted to get rid of my paintball gun. Didnt that work nice? Wasn't I honest on the gun? You seemed like a nice guy till after ya traded me then ya turned into an *****h0le. I pretty much traded because I thought I could get rid of the carb easier. But now it has missing parts and *****. I dont get you guys. I never even wanted to run it. I'm happy as he11 with my bike. But like I said whatever... I'm prolly done with you PUNKS.:grr:

660LE
02-16-2006, 06:36 AM
Well at first you told me you took the carb off your ex becuase you liked to jet carbs. Then we were supposed to ship carbs the same day. 2 days later you ship cuz mommy couldnt get it tothe ups store.. then i get it and the story changes after i tell you about the sand to the carb came off you buddies bike. so take it as you will. but your a punk and you shouldnt be dealin with adults until you can take stuff in your own hands. oya i also had to send you a check to an told you specifically to tell me exactly when you were going to cash it. that didnt happen. you cash it. i go to take my girlt o lunch and ohh sorry sir you have no cash in your account. and i think the phone # you gave me was phony to because i looked it up an it didnt match the address you sent me.

400EX QUADER
02-16-2006, 08:23 AM
dude ur so funny... You told me about ur girlfriend incident and not to cash the $ yet... So like 2 weeks later I finally cashed it after about a month of having it. I'm done dude...:huh