PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with Roll pegs/IMS heelgaurds??

300ex73
11-07-2005, 11:13 AM
I'm trying to get some measurements for the IMS heelgaurds. If any of you could help, it would be great.

Here are the measurements I need, and please make them as precise as you can.

Distance from the upper heelgaurd mount to the center of the mounting hole(closest to the frame) on the rear rung of the peg.

From the mounting pad at the frame to the nearest bolt hole on the rear rung of the peg.

From the mounting pad to the farthest bolt hole on the rear rung.

If anyone is willing to help, but is not quite sure of the meauring points I've listed, please pm me.

andybellus
11-07-2005, 12:52 PM
Hey bud, for what bike? Also, you may have better luck with a picture that shows the dimms you want cause your discriptions are confusing me.

andybellus
11-07-2005, 01:16 PM
oopps, just noticed this was in the LTZ400 section. I've got a buddy with this set up on a z400, so explain the dimms you want(So I can understand) and I'll try to get them for you.

300ex73
11-08-2005, 05:26 AM
Ok, there's a mount on the subframe, this is the upper mounting point for the heelgaurds. Then, as long as he's running the IMS pegs, there should be 2 bolt holes that run through the peg(from front to back) that are used for bolting on the heelgaurds and nerf bars. Then, there's the mounting pad. It's the point at which the pegs bolt to the frame.

The dimensions I need are from the upper mount to the bolt hole on the rear rung of the peg, that is closest to the frame. Try to make sure that you measure from the center of the bolt on the upper mount, and get as close as you can to the center of the bolt hole on the peg.

Then I need the distance from the mounting pad, to the bolt hole(on the rear rung of the peg) closest to the frame. And I'll need the distance from the mounting pad to the bolt hole(also on the rear rung of the peg) farthest from the frame.

I hope I've made these as clear as I can. I would post a pic to help, if I had a camera to take a pic with. Anyways, any help would be great, thanks.