PDA

View Full Version : SoCal Trails

BigVince
11-07-2005, 10:42 AM
Where are the good southern california trails?

SAND LUVR
11-09-2005, 04:06 PM
big vince have you been up to gorman. They have some nice trails. Rowher Flats also has some nice trails.

BigVince
11-09-2005, 04:24 PM
no..i haven't been to Gorman.. I was supposed to go this weekend, but the fella i was supposed to go with backed out at the last minute like he alwasys does... instead...i went riding Near Etiwanda high school and got kicked out before we even started.

so gorman is a good place to ride... what kind of terrain is out there.

SAND LUVR
11-09-2005, 04:34 PM
gorman is dirt. its fun it has easy (green dots) novice (blue squares) and hard (balck diamonds). Are you up in the valley?

BigVince
11-09-2005, 04:50 PM
I live in the Valley... but not in the valley your talking about. I'm from the San Gabriel Valley... not the San Fernando Valley.

i'm going to have to make a trip up there to Gorman... I just need to get my 250's top end rebuilt. My trx450r is ready... but nobody has anything else to ride.

SAND LUVR
11-09-2005, 05:16 PM
oh really i live in rosemead.

BigVince
11-09-2005, 08:00 PM
i guess if i would have read looked over to my left i would have see that...

What do you ride and where do you do most of your riding?

SAND LUVR
11-10-2005, 12:47 PM
lol true, I ride a 400ex. I normally go to gorman been to rowher flats a few times. El mirage, off the 15 fwy wild wash exit, a few glamis trips not as much as i would like, pismo beach during summer thats about it. Where do you go and what do you ride?

BigVince
11-16-2005, 02:36 PM
I ride an 04 trx450. I just got it a couple of months ago and i'm trying to put some good ride time in.

I grew up riding 200x's in Azusa Canyons... Some great times up there with my pops and his friends... So the natural place for me to ride is right up the street. But, i've also been to El Mirage, Tecate Mexico, a place your not supposed to ride in @ Etiwanda... and Colton. All my stuff is legit now... so i'm trying to go wherever some good dirt, beach, riding can be found.

Guess i need to get myself a truck so i can just pack up and roll whenever i want.