PDA

View Full Version : TRX 90 double A arms Questions

sanddude
11-07-2005, 10:23 AM
I'm looking for some information from the "people in the know." I have a full set of 400ex (master cilnder, hubs, brakes, spindles) and a full set of 300EX rear end part ( hubs, brakes, master cylinder, rotor, bearing carrier) I work in a fab shop that builds long travel rails/dune buggies for the desert and sand dunes, we have the all the tools to do the job. But I have a few questions,

First, if I'm right I have read somewhere that they are using ford 97 currior tie rod ends for ball joint ends on spindles, is there a better application?

Second, what is the length of the shocks (front and rear), that are being used on the long travel bikes.

Third, where can you get a 300ex bearing hub carrier? Are you cutting it out of a old 300ex swing arm.

Fourth, on the front A arms are they using heim joints on the top and bottom or just the top A arm?

Fifth, What is the magic number that is being used for the swing arm length + 1 +2?

What is the magic number for the A arms +1 +2.....

Any comments and info would be great,

Thank You
Scott

Evana13
11-07-2005, 12:37 PM
I think you would be better off getting some duel a-arms and a swinger from www.robbsracing.com

dj250r
11-07-2005, 05:30 PM
Scott
sent u a pm