PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help

sadler
11-06-2005, 09:13 PM
i just bought a ufo plastic headlamp and can not figure out how to install it. it didnt come with wires or instructions. can anyone help me....

JH_Racing188
11-06-2005, 09:24 PM
um i dont wanna sounds like a dik... but this is an atv site and thats a devil scooter

YFZ450Ridr
11-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by JH_Racing188
um i dont wanna sounds like a dik... but this is an atv site and thats a devil scooter

who cares? people ask questions about cars, scooters, trikes, bikes, trucks, all kinds of topics on here. give the guy some slack he just asked a question.

1shooter
11-07-2005, 09:45 AM
not positive but i am pretty sure you have to run one wire off the stator that being positive then i would run the positive wire through a switch to turn it on and off. from that run it to the light. and then run one from the light to the frame handle bars. anywhere you can get a good ground. 9 out of ten time a bad ground will keep it from running hope this help some. i am not completely positive i never did it, but i could not imagine doing it any other way. i mean that is about all you can do as far as i know. (ps dont turn it on until you are in high rpm's as it will suck out a lot of energy. try to find a 35 watt bulb at least that is what i read somewhere. then again i never did it so good luck.