PDA

View Full Version : How Bout Them Packers...

WheelieMan4
11-06-2005, 08:47 PM
So I think its official. The Packers suck. I can't believe they are doing this bad, i mean i thought it would be like last year where they lost like the first 3 or 4 then started winning. This year is like lose, lose, and lose. 1 and 7 isnt very good. Just wondering what everyone else thinks or cares...

midwestrider
11-07-2005, 12:13 PM
i agree, i thought the packers would turn it around in the middle of the season, but now i just go and spend sunday afternoon on the quad:D lol

tater_kamik
11-07-2005, 03:01 PM
im glad they arent doing well, i cant stand them...

hondardr4life
11-07-2005, 03:35 PM
I am a Steeler fan, but I will admit that Green Bay put up a good fight against us yesterday. I mean, we didnt have our star QB, the Bus, or Willie Williams, but we should have beat them by more than 10 points.

iceracer65
11-07-2005, 03:38 PM
just think of how good favre would be if someone unlocked the brakes on his wheel chair!!

some of the worst time management ive ever seen has been from the peckers this year.

Hondadudeehhhh
11-07-2005, 04:23 PM
out of every pro football player i have the most respect for Brett Farve. He is exactly like a college or high school football player. Every game he plays (since his rookie season) he has played like he needs to make it to the next level. He is a very talented qb and i dont really think his age is bringing him down a bit. I think he has at least 2 years left in him and they will be two good years. I thought it was cool how big of a fight green bay gave the steelers. Both teams were suffering severly from injuries. Green bay has lost 4 of their runnings backs and they picked up a running back who only had one carry before that game in his entire career. He had 26 that game! I like the packers just because they are playing hard when they pretty much no they arent going to have any chance at a good season.

Its those damn LIONS that piss me off

partyboy300ex
11-07-2005, 05:00 PM
Go Packers!!!!:D

tater_kamik
11-07-2005, 05:03 PM
brett farve is the best qb ever!!!

for the other team!!:p jk

HtFoxChick
11-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by WheelieMan4
So I think its official. The Packers suck. I can't believe they are doing this bad, i mean i thought it would be like last year where they lost like the first 3 or 4 then started winning. This year is like lose, lose, and lose. 1 and 7 isnt very good. Just wondering what everyone else thinks or cares...

I thought you were talking about the Vikings there for a sec.:ermm: Yeah, we suck!!!

MOFO
11-07-2005, 05:23 PM
LOL, I just got home from that game.... I was surprised by the number of Steeler fans there!!! :eek: I should have made a sign "Heinz Field North" :D

Go Steelers! I'll post some pictures once I hook my camera up.

MOFO
11-07-2005, 06:39 PM
:devil:

MOFO
11-07-2005, 06:46 PM
The Packers might not be playing to well this year, but I gotta say you guys have a nice field!!! The bleacher seating makes it a bit tight, but you have a great view from the entire stadium!

MOFO
11-07-2005, 06:49 PM
You guys sure pack 'em in here. I think about 5-7,000 of them were Steeler fans. :eek:

pistonbone
11-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Gotta remember though, Packers have only lost by a total of 19 points in 6 games. That's not a whole lot, and even though they suck this year, Packers still have the best fans.
But did I hear right the Bears are top in the division? WTF happened there? This whole division sucks this year.

And I thought for sure after that fg block we were going to win. There's always next year and hopefully we get some good draft picks.

Hondadudeehhhh
11-07-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by pistonbone
Gotta remember though, Packers have only lost by a total of 19 points in 6 games. That's not a whole lot, and even though they suck this year, Packers still have the best fans.
But did I hear right the Bears are top in the division? WTF happened there? This whole division sucks this year.

And I thought for sure after that fg block we were going to win. There's always next year and hopefully we get some good draft picks.

well we lost to the Bears in OT which was total bs. I think jeff garcia played a pretty good game on that hurt leg besides taking a few sacks. At least he doesnt run out th e clock like that idiot harrington. Our division is terrible this year, all 4 teams have suffered some injuries (except bears) but thats really no an excuse. I just hope someone in our division wins our wild card game when the time comes. The entire NFC sucks this year