PDA

View Full Version : Starter our winter series last night!!!

dirtmomma
11-06-2005, 08:45 PM
Well our indoor flattrack series started last night & HOLY MOLEY did it RAIN RAIN RAIN, I swear it wasn't even a good night to be a duck :eek2:
Trevor ran his Kasea for the 1st time w/ his new mods, he ended up racing against kasi 65's HIGHLY modded :eek2: :eek2: he took 5th & 4th I think, all I know is that him, his buddy Brandon(MB son) & another kid were getting lapped big time by the top 3 quads!! Right after thier race a transformer blew & ALL the fairgrounds lights went OUT it was blacker than black!!! So we all went to the motorhome & had chili :) never had so many peeps in the motorhome LOL, heck guess we should of got a BIGGER one yet!!
DJ did good for not racing all summer pretty mcuh, the 240 blaster motor blew this week so we had to throw the old standby in it Sat. morning BEFORE the race, it got him around the track but you can tell it's GOT LOTS OF RACING on it, it just doesn't have what it used to ESPECIALLY after he got to ride it w/ the 340 before LOL, he pulled off a 3rd on it, he also raced my 300 & ended up 4th on that, she doesn't have the UMP to keep up w/ the 330's & 350's anymore either!! Soooooooo now we've decided he will finish out the season on Ron's 426ex :) So now he has to decide if he's giving up the blaster or the 300 for now, heck we can't have him beating 3 quads on the track at a time LOL
Here's a couple pics, they aren't the best but WAYYYY better than my old camera, I picked up a Sony Mavica for $20, heck at least it has zoom :) the vid camera decided it DID NOT want to work :grr: last night so this is all I have!!
Here's Monkey Boy rolling up to the start line :)

dirtmomma
11-06-2005, 08:48 PM
Here he is getting ready for his main Thats grama & granpa behind him TRYING to keep him dry!!

dirtmomma
11-06-2005, 08:51 PM
Here's Lil man's & my quads waiting to race!!

dirtmomma
11-06-2005, 08:55 PM
Here's a crummy pic of DJ's blaster

dirtmomma
11-06-2005, 08:57 PM
Here's one of my nieces her 1st time racing at all on my brothers little Kasea 65 "learner" quad, she done pretty good & LOVED it ahhhhhhh another GIRL recruit :D:D:D Makes me happy maybe SOMEDAY if she sticks w/ it she can race my quad!!!!!

QuadJunkies
11-10-2005, 12:27 AM
Good luck to your family racing this winter DM!! Our series starts Nov. 19th :)

QuadJunkies
11-14-2005, 01:05 AM
DM~~

didnt you say you posted more pics ???!! Shoot me a link! :blah:

I got some footage to share with ya on Sis's quad too! :cool: