PDA

View Full Version : Who else has bad luck?

Mxjunkie
11-06-2005, 05:15 PM
Welp, this started with the banshees tranny taking a dump..

Then the Jeep motor was about to blow up so we traded that in, soo now I have no car lol..

then to top it all off, my dad gets in philly, goes to start our wide glide and the motor kicked back and it broke the clutch basket and all..

then the puppy chewed up some 150 dollar sun glasses and a seat I just bought for my brothers harley for his birthday..

then the cops came because the mexican next door got pissed about me riding my moped..

Oh and the dog chewed up all my school work.. I guess I can finaly say my dog ate my home work..

eh if it wasnt for bad luck I wouldnt have luck at all.. :ermm:

Honda TRX250ex
11-06-2005, 05:19 PM
me and my brother and dad have horrible luck with quad we are fixing are quads everyweek to much money imo and we have a bunch of tree hugers around here which dont help

FoxRacing81
11-06-2005, 06:16 PM
I think I got some pretty terrible luck also.

Oh well Josh. It happens man. Least it can't get any worse.

DaleJrFan
11-06-2005, 06:19 PM
Yeah, I know how the bad luck thing goes. Burress, Fitzgerld, and Gonzales all had good receiving yards today but no TOUCHDOWNS!! My fantasy team needs alot of luck from tommorows game to come from behind.

m_townsgreatest
11-06-2005, 06:22 PM
technically if there wasnt a thing as good luck u wouldnt have bad luck b/c u wouldnt know what good luck was

derekhonda
11-06-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by m_townsgreatest
technically if there wasnt a thing as good luck u wouldnt have bad luck b/c u wouldnt know what good luck was

....deep

m_townsgreatest
11-06-2005, 06:41 PM
lol thanx......someone told me that once and i just rembered it so i thought i would post some of the little bit of intellectual(sp?) i have in me

11-06-2005, 07:39 PM
I have some pretty bad luck.

-best friend hates me.
Got some sickness that I cant get rid off, like a cold but w/ fever and sore throat.
-Crashed my 87 mustang lx
-2nd car breaks down
-four-wheeler still has issues.
-my job pretty much sucks, and doesn’t pay for crap.
-pull cord broke on my snowmobile, not bad just another thing that pissed me off
-throat is still sore, can barley swallow.

recap, no car, no four-wheeler, no friend, sick,. not to bad though, I still have my girlfriend,,, but she just caught w/e I am trying to fight off, so she is miserable also.

Mxjunkie
11-06-2005, 08:02 PM
ah to make my night any better, what ever happened to the bike it cracked both brand new chrome cases :mad:

can never win eh dirk? Dont worry man I guess stuff gets good eventually...

I lost alot of my friends due to that shat too, oh well I dont need them anyways only need my riding buddies

LTZ400rider
11-06-2005, 08:08 PM
your life is bad? pshhh, i just cooked some pizza rolls and they are still cold!

:D

Cody_300ex
11-06-2005, 08:50 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=186696&highlight=luck :o I had to wait 2 months to get those a-arms to have a shock break 2 weeks later.

400exrules
11-06-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Moto49X
Sh1t man, all i need is my girl, my truck, my quad, and my buddies at the track and i am happy as ever. I dont need no social life at school, its nothing but a gossip (sp) party.

ya same here, i dont participate in that gossiping, drama BS

honduh440
11-06-2005, 09:17 PM
someone said a quote once something like........ "being born in the USA is like hitting the lottery"

Stevie-D
11-07-2005, 06:09 AM
bad luck sucks. :devil:

last week i've had my life threatened, been accused by police of vandalism. i am currently suspected of making a bomb scare in school. i am leaving the school, finishing my last two classes at home. the girl i likes i think still wants to be with her ex. so after she left her house (where i was) with her ex, i went out and got drunker than hell. i ended up losing the keys to my truck, throwing up all over myself and my brothers car, and walking the last half mile back to my house. and to top it off, i walked in the house, told my mom i was drunk, and passed out on the couch. :eek2:

stuff all of this into 3 days and you have my life. so ya, bad luck sucks:blah:

Mxjunkie
11-08-2005, 07:13 PM
This isnt suppose to be like this :mad:

Broke the main shaft for the tranny/clutch, I took the case off and I gasped and saw the clutch hanging.. :(

Mxjunkie
11-08-2005, 07:14 PM
I hate bad luck

K-Dub
11-08-2005, 07:19 PM
I dont have bad luck. Murphy's law just rules my life-
"anything that can go wrong, will go wrong at the worst possible time".

lonestar13r
11-08-2005, 08:05 PM
moto49X you make me feel like the luckest mad alive !!! :blah:

Sh1t man, all i need is my girl, my truck, my quad, and my buddies at the track and i am happy as ever. I dont need no social life at school, its nothing but a gossip (sp) party.

and thats is so true man, i live by it !!!!!!!

...i notice i have some bad luck with money,,, save up alot for quad,,,,,,then truck breaks down and i have to fix it and start all over, stuff like that i hate.
-Ethan

11-08-2005, 08:14 PM
Someone stole my quad last night. Then they realized the key wasn't in it. They left it in my front yard.

Schooled 416
11-08-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
Welp, this started with the banshees tranny taking a dump..

Then the Jeep motor was about to blow up so we traded that in, soo now I have no car lol..

then to top it all off, my dad gets in philly, goes to start our wide glide and the motor kicked back and it broke the clutch basket and all..

then the puppy chewed up some 150 dollar sun glasses and a seat I just bought for my brothers harley for his birthday..

then the cops came because the mexican next door got pissed about me riding my moped..

Oh and the dog chewed up all my school work.. I guess I can finaly say my dog ate my home work..

eh if it wasnt for bad luck I wouldnt have luck at all.. :ermm:

Its not that you have bad luck, its that you arent very smart ;)

Schooled 416
11-08-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
Someone stole my quad last night. Then they realized the key wasn't in it. They left it in my front yard.

That is GREAT luck! Do you realize how rare it is for someone to get a quad back that someone had just stole!

Mxjunkie
11-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Schooled 416
Its not that you have bad luck, its that you arent very smart ;)

Ok? :huh

11-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Schooled 416
That is GREAT luck! Do you realize how rare it is for someone to get a quad back that someone had just stole! Yea, that is great luck. Thank God most theives are dumbasses