PDA

View Full Version : 250r wanted real bad

MX wannabe
11-06-2005, 02:17 PM
i live in sutton quebec just across the vermont border and i am looking for a 250r modded or not preferably seller in canada

QuadRacer041
11-07-2005, 04:06 AM
im in new jersey, about 4.5 hours from killington vermont

$5000

MX wannabe
11-07-2005, 11:44 AM
so that would be about 7-8 hours for me cause killington is around 3 for me but i am very interested well write back with all the mods and i will see what can be done thanks

QuadRacer041
11-07-2005, 12:01 PM
heres what it has
03 arens frame
houser +1+1 lt's in the front
rpm swinger
fully adjustable axis f/r
rpm xc axle OR lonestar mx axle
clarke big tank OR stock red tank
ac bumpers f/r
ac nerfs
roll pegs
la sleeve 310 cylinder
houser stem
lrd exhaust
full maier plastic OR race front maier plastic
prm skid plates
tag2 bars
powermadd hand gaurds
magura hydro clutch
36mm keihen carb
itp xc tires OR itp mx tires
rear beadlocks
bike is in perfect shape.

let me know what you think

MX wannabe
11-08-2005, 12:00 PM
most deffinately 100% interested but i have to find where you live and how to get there but if i come i will bring the money with me because im not gonna drive 2 times way down there lol.. 5000 is an awsome price for that bike... i wonder how much it will be to get across the border and how are we gonna transfer it because i have never bought anything like this before from the u.s... i will have to wait atleast 2 weeks to get the money though i hope that isnt too long cause i have to go and get a loan and it will take atleast that long to go through... ok so write me back

QuadRacer041
11-08-2005, 01:18 PM
no problem, im not going anywhere. i would say go your bank and explain what you want to do and they tell you what you need to do.keep me posted.

QuadRacer041
11-08-2005, 01:19 PM
a few more pics

QuadRacer041
11-08-2005, 01:19 PM
another

MX wannabe
11-08-2005, 03:57 PM
man the more that i look at it the more i want it and cant wait to get it but im a lil worried that you might find another buyer by the time i get my money.... cause for sure for sure sor sure i want it and will get my money and be there asap... im so sick of my lil 300ex lol its not fast enough nemore... i will keep you posted i made an appointment to go to the bank for the loan for next wednesday and i will tell you how it went... ok thanks

MX wannabe
11-08-2005, 04:03 PM
just a couple of questions though if you dont mind... just wanted to know if it has ever been raced? and does the motor run smooth? what has to be fixed on it? and thats it thanks

GNCC Laeger 250
11-08-2005, 05:25 PM
If you are at all interested............I have a complete Laeger 250R set up for XC.............Stock width.............Many many extras.........Motor, shocks, gears, steering stem, brakes, etc.
PM if interested.

yamahay
11-08-2005, 05:52 PM
MX Wannabe,
It's not very difficult to bring ORVs into Canada from the U.S.. You will have to pay a 182.00 fee to federally register the unit and later after you receive a letter from the feds, take it to an approved inspection location to make sure it meets our standards, which isn't a problem just red tape ( All Canadian Tire stores are set-up to do the inspection). You will also have to pay G.S.T. on the amount you paid converted to Canadian at the current rate of exchange. U.S. Customs is the bigger pain in the a**. You have to fax them a dated bill of sale that includes the VIN number, copy of title or registration if possible and a photocopy of your drivers licence a minimum of 72 hours before you show-up with the quad. You have to report to them before leaving the country and they confirm serial numbers and check it for theft, liens etc. Don't try to skip that step and go straight to Canadian Customs because they will ask for your U.S. Customs clearance and if you don't have it they turn you around to get it. Sounds complicated but do it a few times and it's a piece of cake. For the fax number for the border point you intend to cross you can go to their website www.customs.gov and I believe they have an FAQ section as well. Hope this helps.