PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Atv Vacation!!!

ridered300
06-20-2002, 03:46 PM
Hey I just got back last night from one of my best ATV trips yet. Me and another guy went down to Kentucky to Daniel Boone Forest. There are tons of trails down there. We decided to hire a tour guide to just kinda show us around. That was the best decision we made the whole trip. The guy owns a company called "ATV Adventures". He owns 7 honda rancher 4X4s and takes people on all-day tours. He provides everything you need: the quads, all the gear and a lunch. You are welcome to bring your own quads (we did). That way it will save you some money. The tours can be modified to fit any riders skill level or lack there of. If you have no ATV experience he gives an orientation before you head out. The tours can be Mild or Wild, depending on your skill level and desire. His price is the best part of the whole deal! If you use all of his equipment it is only 135 for the entire day. Bring your own ATV and that price goes down quite alot. He is running a special right now so call him and see what kind of price he has, It will vary depending on group size and the dates. He will even pick you up at local hotels, (up to like 30 miles away). Give him a call you wont regret it! 1-888-989-7700, ask for Darrell or Paula, tell them Matt sent you.