PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Quadzilla for sale/trade

berktreb
11-06-2005, 06:28 AM
For more info/pics/offers, please email me at JDetweiler@comcast.net

want to trade my pride and joy for a newer sport quad, it must be in good condition! I don't need anything super fast, (The zilla nearly killed me it was too fast). I just want newer and nice (2000 or newer)

I can add cash to the trade for the right quad or just do outright I'm looking for something similar to

Raptor
400ex
Z400
DVX400
Preditor
POSSIBLY 300ex if it is 2003-05

I may be willing to sell the quadzilla outright to a bidder over $3500, I will however take a trade that is worth less than that so I don't have to deal with selling mine just to buy another one

just finished a project to complete the Ultimate Quadzilla. I took it out last weekend and realized that I'm way too old and weak to handle it. This is the second zilla I've had and it is even faster than the first. The zilla is absolutly show quality and faster than any stock quad availible. During the two hours I had it out I lined up next to a DS650, gave him a headstart of about 30 feet, by the time I hit 2nd gear I was flying past him, no contest.

Here is list of some of the stuff done to it.

-New Tires
-New ITP wheels
-Weisco Piston
-Sleeved
-Hot Rod Cam
-Shaved Head
-New Oil Seals
-New Seals and gaskets all around
-New Crank Bearing
-Cases were split and All gears/forks/etc. gone through and replaced worn ones
-New Reeds
-New swingarm
-Replaced Frame -Yellow powdercoated
-New A-arm bearings
-New axle bearings
-New Custom Pressed double line Swingarm bearings
-New Front/Rear/Hood plastics
-Shock covers
-All new 400+ polished stainess bolts and nuts
-New Custom Halogen light set up
-New Seat cover
-New Cables
-New Twist Throtle conversion
-Rebuilt Front Brakes
-New swingarm
-Fresh 1800+ Degree paint on engine and pipe
-Fresh paint on a arms and other parts
-New Flat slide Carb
-New front brakes
-New Rear brakes
-New Tag handlebars
-Polished shifter
-new handgrips
-Steering stem - Powdercoated
-Newly rebuilt/revalved rear shock

He He, see I wasn't joking, I really did do everything possible to it. This is hands down the fastest quad I've ever ridden I expect it could do well over 100mph. You'll never lose to your arrogant buddies with new 450r's and YFZ450's.

I may be willing to sell the Zilla outright for any bidder over $3500

Other photos availible if requested

cjkranz
11-06-2005, 06:33 AM
Just incase I missed it, where are you located?

berktreb
11-06-2005, 06:44 AM
Reading, PA 19608

berktreb
11-06-2005, 06:45 AM
Can be picked up in SE PA I can meet someone (for the right deal, but I hate to drive) or can shipped anywhere in the country DOOR TO DOOR for about $400 - $450

Eddiesanders250
11-06-2005, 07:40 PM
i have a 96 300ex that is piped. it comess with paddles. it is in very nice shape. willing to partial trade if your interested. i livein oregon.

berktreb
11-07-2005, 04:59 AM
No, but I'd be interested in a deal for your 400ex

Josh

greaseball
11-07-2005, 04:42 PM
i have a 02' 340ex mx ready with all the goodies just got the engine rebuilt i will do all the driving i really want that quad...............my 340 will keep up beat for beat with my freinds 416 and 400ex race quads ....call me if interested 3304648281

berktreb
11-08-2005, 05:46 PM
greaseball,

I decided to sell it on ebay so I'll have to decline the deal we discussed