PDA

View Full Version : job ideas

Butters
11-05-2005, 09:40 PM
right now i am working at a place making about 7.35 an hour, but am wanting to do something to be able to support myself. what could i do?? i am going to college, but if need be i could cut down on that or take night classes. i just want to make decent money now and have it help me out in college and vice versa. thanks guys for any input.

11-05-2005, 10:21 PM
Whatever you do, make your education your number one priority. When you graduate the opportunities will come, just try to find the best job you can that doesn't involve cutting back on classes. ;)

Butters
11-05-2005, 10:33 PM
that is the problem though. i can't find a job that i can get by with. i mean 7.35 isn't bad, but its not that good either by any means.

LTandRaptorider
11-05-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
Whatever you do, make your education your number one priority. When you graduate the opportunities will come, just try to find the best job you can that doesn't involve cutting back on classes. ;)

Exactly what I was thinking. ;) Make education your priority now, it will pay off in dividends later.

Not sure what prior work experience you have. Check local papers, and do online job searches.