PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait

Evana13
11-05-2005, 08:10 PM
I can't wait until next friday cause we get to go pick up my new kasea from pittman racing :D :D It is fully decked out from top to bottom :D. I have some questions
1) what is the best way to break in the new race motor
2) could you please give me some help on how to set up our elka's (fully ajustable).
3) dose anybody have any usefull tips I could use. :D
I will get pics as soon as I can.

wvspeedfreak
11-05-2005, 08:59 PM
You will probably get alot of different opinions regarding break-in procedures.I would probably do it however your engine builder reccomends that you do it.

miniquadracin
11-07-2005, 07:13 AM
I agree, ask Cliff when you pick the bike up. He will be glad to help you out with each of these questions....

Evana13
11-07-2005, 12:44 PM
just wondering how do you know cliff.

miniquadracin
11-07-2005, 12:50 PM
Cliff and Chris Grissom do the engine work on my sons bike. Met them at Birch Creek this year. Really nice folks... Talked to Ginger this morning and told her to make sure he helps you out with these questions.

Was actually introduced to him by the CEO of Pittman Racing, Mike Stevens. (Inside joke for those that know Mikey)

anyway, Good luck with the new bike....

double duce
11-07-2005, 01:31 PM
not the Mike Stevens. Figgered he would haved passed by now. :D :D . That man lives life on the edge.
GO MIKE

Evana13
11-07-2005, 01:54 PM
thanks. If all goes according to plan we will pick up the bike saturday moring and get back to nc late saturday evening and go racing on sunday :D :D :D I can't wait.

stevensracing13
11-12-2005, 01:14 PM
yes,mikey is still alive,kasea 90 at pittmans, looks and runs very strong, you made the right choice by going with pittman racing.they are very nice people and have excellent part-time help. look for them at the races.if they are not there ceo mikey will be for sure.lol mikey-stevensracing#13

double duce
11-13-2005, 08:19 AM
Mike , they miss ya at Babes down here in Florida. The place is just not the same without you there.:devil: :D

stevensracing13
11-13-2005, 09:52 PM
go by and tell the girls to work extra hard, we are going to need extra money for the new cobra,be sure to let them know mikey sent u and u will get 3 couch dances for 50.00.lol this has got to be u olander. :rolleyes:

stevensracing13
11-13-2005, 09:55 PM
just wondering how your kasea 90 run and what do you think about it. let us know,mikey-ceo-pittman racing

double duce
11-14-2005, 06:34 AM
Ya it's me. I just want to know who's typing for ya. We all know it's not you . ah figgured it out you being the ceo you have to have a personal sexitary. Yes we are still on the kasea, however we will have 2 for sale. the dual a-arm and his brother. Would like to be on a cobra for march but who knows. see ya in waldo or gainesville in march.