PDA

View Full Version : any one ride at attica badlands in indiana here?

Nate250ex
06-20-2002, 02:14 PM
i love to ride there.i never thought there was sand dunes in indiana.

RytM1
06-20-2002, 02:47 PM
Yeah, its one of the bigger spots around here, but its a pain driving 2-1/2 hours for a day of riding. I might be heading up there with a few guys next sunday, but its not set in stone yet.

Nate250ex
06-20-2002, 08:01 PM
WHERE ARE U FROM MAN?I LIVE ABOUT 2 1/2 HOURS AWAY TOO.MAYBE WE COULD MEET UP THERE SOME TIME.

RytM1
06-20-2002, 09:04 PM
I'm just outside of Chicago.

Nate250ex
06-20-2002, 09:24 PM
WELL GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL I GET A HOLD OF YA AND WELL MEET UP I LIKE TO DRAG ON THE CONCRETE STRIP,MAYBE ILL RACE YOUR EX HAHA NOT

RytM1
06-20-2002, 09:42 PM
RytM1@aol.com I would like to get down there in July sometime, but I might be heading up to Silver Lakes in Michigan. My work schedule has kinda put a damper on things, I used to have weekends of, but now I have to work at least 2 weekends per month. Let me know, I'd be up for a quick race for fun, as long as I get this thing running right. I just got my 416 kit installed yesterday, and fired it up. Sounds a little strange, but I haven't broken it in yet, and have some fine tuning to do.

06-21-2002, 02:30 PM
me and nathan ride up their every once in awhile with ou buddys
:devil

06-21-2002, 02:40 PM
Well one of ya mentioned badlands or silver lake,,,silver lake is REAL sand dunes...the badlands are not sand dunes,,not even close. It's an old strip mine,,yes it's a blast to ride there,,but I just wanted to clear a few things up for those who might plan on going sometime and thinking there goin someplace like glamis.. Ya can't use paddles at the badlands really so that tells ya it's not sand..but have fun.

RytM1
06-24-2002, 02:37 PM
Ok, I know this is kinda last minute, but me and few others are heading up to Attica this Sunday. We are going to try and get there early and make a day of it.

BeltSlipper
06-24-2002, 11:45 PM
RytM1, where abouts near Chicago do you live? We live about 40 miles south.
We also were thinking about going to Attica. Providing we get Lilguyon400ex's motor back and in. Be a good time breaking it in.
Let us know. We might met you down there.

06-25-2002, 07:14 AM
Hey beltslipper how the heck are ya??? What happen to juniors motor?? I plan on still coming up to the badlands this year ta ride with you guys again..I'll keep ya posted so we can schedule it around yo job...:D

RytM1
06-25-2002, 09:58 AM
I'm in Melrose Park, about 15 miles west of Chicago. Good luck getting that back together. Hope you guys can make it.

99_400EX
06-25-2002, 03:44 PM
where are the badlands at in indiana i live about 20 mins away from Louisville KY......... in indiana.... im waiting for my 400 EX to be built at T&T motorsports anyways il like to meet up with some of you if possible when it is finished

Jeremy

RytM1
06-25-2002, 03:55 PM
All the info you need is just a click away.... http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/

BeltSlipper
06-25-2002, 10:57 PM
Hey Rico, how ya been. I've been laid up with gettin my appendics yank out.
Nothing wrong with Juniors motor, just figured we would just add alittle to it. Had a 426 kit installed in it. XR400 cam, ported and polished. Got it all installed today and boy does it make a difference. Can wait to get the motor broke in, so he can open it up. We might be heading to the Badlands this weekend, providing I don't have to work.
We definatly have to get it broke in by next week. We have a sand drag we're going to. Hopefully win, and get some $$$$$$ to help pay for all this.
And we definatly need to get together. Even if we don't ride, we might be able to sit down and shut the bull and wet our whistles!!! Oh and keep this on your schedule. Sept. 20-21. ATV National event at Casey Illinois. That's in southern Illinois around Effingham. We'll get some rooms and watch the races and have us a good ole time!!!