PDA

View Full Version : Hows this sound For 4000 $$$ for my new ??

Foxrage
06-20-2002, 01:13 PM
I am planning on getting A C-dale from advanced atv. It has the following all for about 4000 more than the Cannible:
-Guts factory gripper seat cover
-Eyeball Engineering extended a-arms
-RPM extended axle
- ITP Holeshot MX tires on front and Turf Tamer rears
-Denton steering dampener
-Tag T2 bars
-Rentahl full diamond grips
-Pingel tether kill switch
-rear Galfer brake line
-AC Racing front and Grab Bar with number plates
-AC Racing Propeg nerf bars
-HMF performance exhaust system with Blaze or Moto mapping
-Douglas wheels with Champion reinforced rings and rear beadlock
- Galfer wave rotors
-Custom Axis shock package, triple rate, compression adjust are added up front while a dual rate, compression adjust is added to the rear
Thanks

kabd69667
06-20-2002, 01:19 PM
Eyeball engineering a arms? i've never heard of them

Ex'r Marlin
06-20-2002, 01:21 PM
Wow, some great aftermarket names there!!!! Sounds real good, too bad it is for a Cannondale though!:blah

Got a picture of it???

Good luck with your decision.

Razorback
06-20-2002, 01:25 PM
is this a true moto440 or a cannibal with mods to make it similar? it sounds like a decent deal to me, because the parts you listed would probably cost you more than $4k. that's a tough call, but if i had the $$$$$, i would probably get it. i've seen a moto440 race in person and was VERY impressed. cannondale is standing behind their product, so i don't think you can go too wrong.

Foxrage
06-20-2002, 05:15 PM
I seen a moto they are sweet but i figure save a thousand get better stuff with warranties and stuff. Maybe look a little better too.

kicker696
06-20-2002, 05:19 PM
check out kandk atv, they have a sweet canondale forsale for 12000 i think, its ver very nice!

Foxrage
06-20-2002, 07:10 PM
They are sending me pics soon. But it will have houser long travel and some other little things for like 1000 more.
All this is for a Cannible. But set up better i think for 1000 less.
I think this would be a good bike for me. or maybe too good but i will get better. Not much to add but swingarm and steering stem after that. and maybe nic nacs and polished things.

mrusk
06-20-2002, 07:12 PM
Nacs400ex when will you learn that if your going to buy a cannodale the only one worth buying is the Walsh cannodale.

Before you buy anything u really should get a clue.

matt

Foxrage
06-20-2002, 07:19 PM
Any cannondale is better than your 250r. j/k i dont want to wait for a walsh cannondale. Im just trying to find out if everyone thinks its worth it so if i do get them money i will buy it. when are you gonna learn this is not a web site to critisize its one to help. :grr

mrusk
06-20-2002, 07:38 PM
Nacs who cares if the wait for the Walsh Cdale is along time. Just keep your ex for a few more months and ride it. Its not like u need a cdale next week to race.

matt

kicker696
06-20-2002, 07:58 PM
nacs, i think any cannondale you get will be awsome, you should checkout e-bay, there is a rearly nice one on there right now.

Wired
06-20-2002, 08:28 PM
ah man you sound like you got money to throw around. unless your looking for financing why are you bothering with a cannondale? sure they do kick @ss but man i think i'd rather put my money into a decked out houser yzf426 or even a crf450 for that matter! dont get me wrong guys i'd love to own a cdale but i think for the money your going to spend i think you'd be more happy with a houser yzf or crf quad... plus you put the parts on that YOU specifically WANT! either way your going to be damn happeir with your quad then most people here :blah

Wired
06-20-2002, 08:33 PM
NACS here ya go!!!! :eek: :eek: CDALE (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1836754490)

kabd69667
06-20-2002, 08:45 PM
I like your idea better too wired. Modify the stock frame, get a motor, aarms, axle, shocks, i'd say it'd cost you around $7000

Foxrage
06-20-2002, 08:50 PM
I wish i had the cash like that. But i dont thats why i want something new i can pay payments on since im getting a job. I will be making more money and want something else and dont have anything else to buy so im sellin mine and buying a new c-dale unless eascoast atv wants to finance everything. LOL