PDA

View Full Version : "Question in need of answer!"

The Quad Kid
11-04-2005, 10:33 PM
hey guys I have a question I have a 400ex with race cut plastics on it and I am going to put two little lights on it but I am not for sure if the cdi box will allow the watts can anyone help me on this I need to know how many watts my stock cdi box will allow. thanks

jesshamner
11-05-2005, 12:01 AM
What are the specs on the lights that you're looking at?

kicker696
11-05-2005, 04:20 AM
do not post questions in the forsale section!!!!

44oEX
11-05-2005, 06:36 AM
the stock lights are 2 35W....so your good for 70W total...maybe a little more...I wouldn't go over 100W

QuadJunkies
11-05-2005, 03:02 PM
I moved this to the correct section ;)

250xridamatt
11-05-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by The Quad Kid
hey 440EX thanks for your help and everyone else's help too. that was basicallly what I needed to know. also the guy who told me to not post questions on the forsale list screw you why does this world always have to have some one who is negative no matter what the issue is that's what's wrong with America these days to many critics I'm sure when you needed help one time somebody helped you! jsut think about it next time alright.

stay cool man, :cool:

The Quad Kid

I dont think he was trying to be a jerk, its just most people dont like it when you post in the wrong section... I mean, there are sections for a reason. Ive done it before, and the mods werent too happy. So even if you are trying to get a faster answer, just keep it in the right section. Most other forums you would have to wait atleast a day anyway...

The Quad Kid
11-05-2005, 08:07 PM
That's cool thanks I wasn't trying to be a bossy stick in the mud
We're cool! later also since I did put this thread here I was wandering also how you put neon lights on a fourwheeler and how you hook them up if any one has this set up let meknow thanks:cool: