PDA

View Full Version : what these kids did on halloween

Jake250ex
11-04-2005, 02:48 PM
Every high school has those kids who have a talent to fight, are strong and athletic and use it in totally the wrong way. Thats how this story starts out. These 2 kids I both knew personally are this way, ones 17 the others 18 and they both go to my school. The 17 year old was a junior and was in one of my classes, was new and all he did was talk about fighting..i thought :rolleyes: he has probably never even been in a fight. The 18 year old I know well and have hung out with a few times.

Anyway, both are always looking for a fight, or to bully some kid. On Halloween night they asked this 8th grade 14 year old kid for his candy, he didnt have any so they jumped him. I don't know if they planned to or not, but they almost killed the kid. The 18 year old initiated the fight by pushing him around and the 17 year old jumped on him, started hitting him super hard and headbutting him. Soon a punch landed perfectly on his nose, a loud crack was heard by those who saw it and he fell backwards and landed on the back of his head in the street. He started having a seizure instantly and the kids started to make fun of him then some parent came outside. They ran. An ambulance was called and picked him up.

The kid right now is in intensive care on life supposrt, and rumors are spreading that he will most likely be parylyzed from the neck down for the rest of his life if he lives at all. He has been in a coma since the day it happened.

The kids that did it are on trial and being held in a boys school. The 17 year old was sentenced 6-30 years as an adult and their still debating on what to do with the 18 year old. It's a good thing for them they did get sent off because I guarantee if they didn't and came to school the next day they wouldn't be alive right now.

You will probably be seeing this on the news and it was printed in the newspaper here localy. I go to avon HS and so did the kids who did it, and the 14 year old went to bronsburg MS.

Honda4trax250x
11-04-2005, 02:53 PM
meathead pieces of sh*t

i hate our generation today, you have these stupid kids who are immature and don't think anything through

I'd love to see these to go to jail.

MOFO
11-04-2005, 03:12 PM
I have two answers for this....

and they both fit in my Glock - one for each kid. :grr:

Schooled 416
11-04-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by MOFO

amen

440ex dragger
11-04-2005, 03:23 PM

Well thats not gonna solve anything except pissing more people off. They are screwed but killing people will not solve anything. They will get what is coming to them in prison I am sure.

660Grizz04
11-04-2005, 03:34 PM
Whats wrong with the generation today ??? Whats the point in jumping the kid if he has no candy , even if he does ..... pretty lame if you ask me ... i hope they both go to jail or prison for a long long time ......

MOFO
11-04-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by 440ex dragger
Well thats not gonna solve anything except pissing more people off. They are screwed but killing people will not solve anything. They will get what is coming to them in prison I am sure.

Yea, they will sit in prison for who knows how long - on my dollar, get out and most likely be worse. The system does not work.

What these kids did was not just break the law - the crossed the moral line IMO. No rehab possible. Sure kids get in fights about stupid things/pushed around...what these a-holes did was not the normal "kid" fight IMO - judging by the results.

Call me cruel - I could really careless. Just think about that kid if he even makes it, being paralyzed the rest of his life because of these idiots. They are old enough to know what is right and wrong. Sending them to prison will do nothing.

BTW, using the "death penalty" does do something - it makes examples out of criminals so others think twice about their actions.

Jake250ex
11-04-2005, 04:13 PM
I know they will get whats coming to them in prison if ya know what I mean.... :eek2: 17&18 year old kids that nearly killed (perhaps did) another younger kid dont stand a chance.

I agree with MOFO though, most criminals that go to jail only come out smarter when it comes to breaking the law and more desperate not to get caught again.

I cant call it a fight the 14 year old kid never got one hit in. Both of the kids that commited the crimes were regional champion varstiy wrestlers. Unfortunately I have sit with the kid who drove them to the fight, and he brags about participating in it. This is a direct quote from him - "If anyone thinks their gonna snitch we'll put them in intensive care too" - accept now they'd be at least half their size and it's be fair.

heres the link to the story http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051102/NEWS01/511020491

honduh440
11-04-2005, 04:17 PM
BTW, using the "death penalty" does do something - it makes examples out of criminals so others think twice about their actions.

yep

fasterblaster09
11-04-2005, 04:20 PM
Yea, they will sit in prison for who knows how long - on my dollar, get out and most likely be worse. The system does not work.

What these kids did was not just break the law - the crossed the moral line IMO. No rehab possible. Sure kids get in fights about stupid things/pushed around...what these kids did was not the normal "kid" fight IMO - judging by the results.

Call me cruel - I could really careless. Just think about that kid if he even makes it, being paralyzed the rest of his life because of these idiots. They are old enough to know what is right and wrong. Sending them to prison will do nothing.

I agree 100%

Robin Hood
11-04-2005, 04:22 PM
Maybe Im being a bit harsh but I say break both their backs, let them live how that kid must for the rest of their lives, and if the kid dies, the two should get the death penalty also. An eye for and eye...

440ex dragger
11-04-2005, 04:31 PM
Oh so lets kill everyone that does dumb stuff when they were a kid. Granted the kids did do something wrong and should/will be punished its not gonna help to put a bullet in them. They have to live with what they have done. They will one day understand what they caused this kid and his family but is it fair to the other kids family to kill them? No, are you saying that you could live with taking two lives that has nothing to do with you, and cause the familys of those 2 boys pain and sorrow? Its not fair to the kids parents on both sides.

rippin2
11-04-2005, 04:35 PM
those guys a jackoffs

MOFO
11-04-2005, 04:42 PM
Oh so lets kill everyone that does dumb stuff when they were a kid. Granted the kids did do something wrong and should/will be punished its not gonna help to put a bullet in them. They have to live with what they have done. They will one day understand what they caused this kid and his family but is it fair to the other kids family to kill them? No, are you saying that you could live with taking two lives that has nothing to do with you, and cause the familys of those 2 boys pain and sorrow? Its not fair to the kids parents on both sides.

ok, so you still consider a 17 or 18 year old a kid that does not know right from wrong. You also are classifing this act they did as "dumb stuff" - WTF.... :rolleyes:

Again, what I am saying is extreme, however that is my thinking. I am absolutely sick and tired of punks that think they can get away with murder or attempted murder - exactly what these a-holes did.

SRH
11-04-2005, 04:45 PM
i would like to rough them up

400exrules
11-04-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Robin Hood
Maybe Im being a bit harsh but I say break both their backs, let them live how that kid must for the rest of their lives, and if the kid dies, the two should get the death penalty also. An eye for and eye...

yup.....as the Bible says, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and.....so on

was the 14y/o alone or what?

SRH
11-04-2005, 04:59 PM

your saying this from your point of view im guessing your not like them, these kids knew what they were doing, there cold and numb to human emotion, there animals, that kid will have to live with what they did to him not by his choice for the rest of his life if he wakes up, why shouldnt they suffer from that bad decision? letting them off would just be really giving the poor kid they ****ed up the shaft

Scott-300ex
11-04-2005, 05:05 PM
Death penalty is no more. So thats out of the question.

And if I would have seen those kids doing that I would have went over there and beat them to hell, and I'm sure other people would have joined me.

I hope they go to a prison and drop the soap.

Mxjunkie
11-04-2005, 05:24 PM
This is why I dont like having my little brother out tricker treating, last year some mexican took his candy, I grabbed the kid and threw him into the bleachers at the park we were at, turned out it was a kid I went to school with in my homeroom.

That seriously makes me sad, all the kid was doing was celerbrating a holiday and some punk wants to **** with him. I know if anyone ever does that to my little brother I'll do twice as bad.

Honda TRX250ex
11-04-2005, 05:39 PM
those kids should get sent to prison for life and they should get the $hit beat out of them ten times worst for what they did to that kid
he was just having a good time on a hoilday and some punk@$$ kid trys to take his candy
what the he11 is in these kids minds

11-04-2005, 05:46 PM
Don't worry, Bubba will make sure they're sorry;)

250xridamatt
11-04-2005, 06:39 PM
I think my friend knows the kid or something. She used to live where I do in Fort Wayne, but she moved down to Avon last year. I would be so pissed if I knew the people personally. Thats definately a good way to screw up your life for good...

toby400ex
11-04-2005, 07:14 PM
Oh so lets kill everyone that does dumb stuff when they were a kid. Granted the kids did do something wrong and should/will be punished its not gonna help to put a bullet in them. They have to live with what they have done. They will one day understand what they caused this kid and his family but is it fair to the other kids family to kill them? No, are you saying that you could live with taking two lives that has nothing to do with you, and cause the familys of those 2 boys pain and sorrow? Its not fair to the kids parents on both sides. I agree, they should just be eating jelly out of thunder d1cks ********* for the rest of their lives.

Atreyu
11-04-2005, 07:46 PM
I agree with these kids being punished for their rediculous actions but killing them or breaking their backs is more or less primitive. The way these kids punishments are handled is what spearates america from the middle east, north africa, etc.

m_townsgreatest
11-04-2005, 08:22 PM
ohh when they go to jail if word gets out why they are there....they're gonna get whats comin to them. lets just say they will be walkin different when they get out

ZeroLogic
11-04-2005, 09:21 PM
I think in prision for about 100 years would be and OK punishment butthe death pentitly is to extream. Besides they will have enough fights in prision.

redlineranger
11-04-2005, 10:22 PM
this is like the second thread in 2 or 3 days that ive read about **** like this...... they would deffinately not get away with that around here, seein as some one would cap there ***.... some one should f*ck there world, bully them for somethin of there own, and then beat the livin f*ck out of em'.... they deserve to go to prison for the rest of there life, and when people in jail find out why theyre in prison for, there gonna get corn holed everyday

those f*ckin materhead *******s

babyboy
11-04-2005, 10:39 PM
some of you guys said that these kids have to deal with what they did for the rest of they're lives.... true but these guys don't sound like the people to give 2 sh*ts that they hurt someone.. I also agree an eye for an eye.. thats the only way these SOBS will learn...

Just another example of what happens when the TV is a child favorite parent..

o4250
11-04-2005, 11:44 PM
I hope they die.

Jake250ex
11-05-2005, 05:32 PM
whether they are punished aduaquatetly (sp) now or not, fate will surely have them punished. No one does this kinds of thing and gets away with it, perhaps it will be on judgment day.

Anyway, the kid was with his girlfriend and I imagine a couple of his other friends. I still am a little confused as to why no one jumped in and broke it up, I heard there were tons of people who saw it :confused: I know I would have done something but probably wouldn't have accomplished much beacuse these kids lived to fight. They lived, eat, sleep and breathed beating to start chit. As I said before, both were amazing wrestlers and were in boxing leagues. Sad to see someone with talent use it in a very wrong a desctructive way.

It's jacklegs like this that make people rally against games like Grand theft auto and violence on tv, beacue they cant think of why they did it when really they are just hellbent in the first place and like someone else said before have no emotion.

4oorider
11-05-2005, 08:20 PM
so how is the kid doing now? do you know?

trx400exat05
11-05-2005, 09:41 PM
well from what i've read .... imo i think they should not be served with the death sentence or be given the same punishment... this kids will be sorry when the go to jail for their crimes... if they ever see this kid again the will see how badly their actions were and live it for the rest of their lives... its kind of like this car accident in massillon,ohio when my 3 friends were in a honda going to jam at thier friends and the kids brothers friend drove them and decided to show off and was going 90 in 45 zone and hit a parked car at redlight my 3 friends only suffered minor injurties but the driver was hurt bad and has to live with almost killing his friends, himself, and the peolpe he hit....

z400roosteR
11-05-2005, 10:01 PM
IMO if they go to jail obviously only the 18year old can go for now but with this "hard-***" mentality they carry around they will drop it as soon as they get in there or get an *** whooping....17&18years old? lmao can you say B!TCH!!! These little pussies and that's all they are picking on a defenseless 14year old need they teeth knocked in limbs broken etc.
That's total Bull**** to do that to anyone who was simply minding their own business.

11-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Any updates?

m_townsgreatest
11-06-2005, 08:51 PM
hey trx400exat05 were in ohio do you live? i live in massillon and i know the 3 kids that were in the car. where do u live? maybe we could get together and ride sometime?

TGW_400ex
11-07-2005, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
whether they are punished aduaquatetly (sp) now or not, fate will surely have them punished. No one does this kinds of thing and gets away with it, perhaps it will be on judgment day.

Anyway, the kid was with his girlfriend and I imagine a couple of his other friends. I still am a little confused as to why no one jumped in and broke it up, I heard there were tons of people who saw it :confused: I know I would have done something but probably wouldn't have accomplished much beacuse these kids lived to fight. They lived, eat, sleep and breathed beating to start chit. As I said before, both were amazing wrestlers and were in boxing leagues. Sad to see someone with talent use it in a very wrong a desctructive way.

It's jacklegs like this that make people rally against games like Grand theft auto and violence on tv, beacue they cant think of why they did it when really they are just hellbent in the first place and like someone else said before have no emotion.

Noone probably jumped in because there championship wrestlers and boxers. They were probably scared to say anything.

Scott-300ex
11-07-2005, 01:39 PM
I say casterate them.

That will make them sorry.

initall
11-07-2005, 06:28 PM
People that don't believe in the eye for an eye, have never lost someone that close to them to a violent act We need to set examples of people, there is a reason crime is up in the US, it is because you can kill someone and serve 7 years and you are a free man, while family and friends grieve forever.

This world is getting to be a sadder and harder to place to live. Think about what the kids parents are going through none of us could imagine....

This is my Opinion..... Yes I have lost someone very close to me to a violent act.

trick450r
11-07-2005, 06:33 PM

thats it...they should be lucky, atleast the bullets fit in the chamber...unlike big bubba's pride in their...OH nevermind

Guy400
11-07-2005, 06:36 PM
This doesn't necessarily go with the rest of the conversation but if these kids did this on Halloween how have they already been to trial and sentenced by the time you typed this on 11/4/05? I've never seen any crime period go to trial and sentencing in 4 days.

initall
11-07-2005, 06:38 PM
This doesn't necessarily go with the rest of the conversation but if these kids did this on Halloween how have they already been to trial and sentenced by the time you typed this on 11/4/05? I've never seen any crime period go to trial and sentencing in 4 days.

good point.....

Guy400
11-07-2005, 07:00 PM
The only reason I ask is because when I was in high school I had a friend of mine go to prison for 25 years. He and another guy were on LSD and they decided to rob a Red Lobster that they worked at afterhours when the manager was by herself. They knocked on the back door, she knew them so she opened it and then they stabbed her to death and stole about $300. From there they went to a high school dance and started telling people about it. They were arrested that night (a Friday night) and were arraigned on Monday. They both pled guilty and were sentenced but that was over a month long without a trial.

11-07-2005, 07:14 PM
I couldnt live with myself.. that is just horrible