PDA

View Full Version : ive got this idea, maybe u guys can help......

Brandon Waller
06-20-2002, 10:56 AM
ive got and idea but nt sure how it gonna work out.ive thought about trasnfering my knowlede and skill of custom paint jobs on lexan rc car bodies, to number plates for a more "custom" look.
heres links to pics of my work. i can do anything just about. and o lexan i paint everything backwads from the inside by hand so it turns out better than paintin it from the outside all choppy and ruff lookn.heres the links, let me know if u guys would be interested and jhat ud want on one andi can give u an estimate!btw Leo, i can do one for u with the exriders logo on it and other thing if u want.
http://www.printroom.com/ViewAlbumPhoto.asp?userid=monsterpirateman&album_id=48410&image_id=1
http://www.printroom.com/ViewAlbumPhoto.asp?userid=monsterpirateman&album_id=48410&image_id=2
and if ur worried about durability, dont be.if thi suff cna withstan my drivin on a nitro pwered rc car and wihstand the rc cars nitro methane fuel ad not chip its god for a quad nt t chip. i back the paint with black red or any other color u want me to.i offer a 30 daymoney back garuntee about it chipping.AND u get to keep the number plate if it chips within that 3 day moeny back garuntee.
thanks and lemme know any feedbak good or bad.

Scott
06-20-2002, 12:09 PM
Can someone translate that to good-old fashioned english for me?

onxan WTF???

and o lexani int everything backwads Again, WTF???

So I guess you're talking about painting stuff...

stocktires
06-20-2002, 07:30 PM
he's talking bout the material of r/c body's. Its like a flexiable thin plastic material, hard to explain. But lexan can take abuse and gets scratched up easily. R/c take ALOT of abuse, If he uses it on his r/c truck and it holds up, I can see why he gaurentee's it to work on quads.

flaneledholes
06-21-2002, 07:53 PM
Super great work. What would it cost just to have a few words in that writting you get tattoos in and some tribal background?????