PDA

View Full Version : Dumb kids

stumpleg
11-04-2005, 07:57 AM
Well, I just found out that on Halloween night, some kids went around burning things. I was pissed, and all of my friends that helped us are just as mad as I am. First it was a barn that had two hay rakes, square bale loader, and over three thousand straw bales I helped load and unload. Well, then they went to our barn, it had over 1000 alfalfa square bales, over 300 grass square bales, feeders, and a auger to help load these square bales. I helped pick all of these up also. While the fire department was putting this fire out, no more than 300 yards away the little d**ks started another barn on fire that also had square bales in it and it also was fixed up really well for hunting season. This was at 1:00 in the morning, and they drove around looking for these kids, but couldn't find them. Last year the same thing happened to us, lost 25 big bales. My dad talked to the Sheriff, he said "what do you want me to do about it." I just thought, do what they call "investigate." The sheriff dept. can solve a murder last year, but not an arson fire. Figures. I guess now they are talking to some local kids that are always causing trouble. There is also a girl that knows something, but is not talking.

Sorry for the long post, but it just makes me mad that kids think it is great to go out an burn stuff down that a farmer works for on those hot days throughout the summer. What is becoming of kids these days?

MR.BIG
11-04-2005, 08:02 AM
Kids always talk and brag about it sooner or later so keep your ears open and when you find out who take a bat to there knees.

Scro
11-04-2005, 08:26 AM
Arson is one of the hardest crimes to solve, just because of the simple fact that there is rarely any evidence. I mean really, the kids could probably stand out in front of fire and welcome the authorities when they got there, but there would be no proof that they were the ones that started it.

SGA
11-04-2005, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by MR.BIG
Kids always talk and brag about it sooner or later so keep your ears open .

I agree. Someone will talk sooner or later.

duke416ex
11-04-2005, 08:50 AM
That's pathetic, why anyone would want to destroy someone property like that. What goes around comes around though, years down the road, someone may set there house on fire or something. Here we tend to get the ones we think are involved off by their self one by one and eventually one of them will talk.

stumpleg
11-04-2005, 09:01 AM
They already have four names. One of them is 22 years old. You would think he would have more sense than that. The rest are around seniors in high school or just graduated. Still, it shows that they act like they have no brains. Funny thing is, I know all of them, they are my friends, not anymore.

duke416ex
11-04-2005, 09:19 AM
22, huh that's nice. He should have a lot of fun in prison.

smr
11-04-2005, 10:13 AM
Let us know how this turns out.

fasterblaster09
11-04-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by smr
Let us know how this turns out.

stumpleg
11-04-2005, 02:03 PM
Will do. I am going home tonight and see if I can find anything else out. Guess I will have to put the baseball bat back in my truck. My friend has already threatened to shoot at anybody that comes around anymore barns that might have hay in them. I know there will be more information every day to find out.

ZeroLogic
11-04-2005, 03:00 PM
There spoiled brats that dont know the meaning of work. If they had a job or some work thy wouldnt be running around causing this trouble. I'm 15 years old and i dont do stupid pratical jokes and crap like that. I never make fun of kids cause im more mature then that. If they had a job or something to be responable for this would of never happened.

ZeroLogic
11-04-2005, 03:00 PM
...and sorry to hear that hope you catch them.

stumpleg
11-05-2005, 12:11 PM
Barn 1

stumpleg
11-05-2005, 12:14 PM
Barn 2

stumpleg
11-05-2005, 12:15 PM
Shed 1

kicken250x
11-05-2005, 01:40 PM
holy crap dude, that sucks! hope u catch the sorry f***ers and show them whats what. insurance is going to pay for it right?

Scott-300ex
11-05-2005, 01:48 PM
Die Die Die!!!!!!!!!!!!