PDA

View Full Version : 3 Days in the woods!

ccd
11-04-2005, 05:32 AM
On the way. Went riding in Mass for 3 days overnight. Great riding , eating, relaxing.

ccd
11-04-2005, 05:34 AM
Portabella mushrooms, and assorted veggies with a dash of ken's ceasar light slow cooked on the fire. Sam Adams of course! Yummy!

ccd
11-04-2005, 05:35 AM
This is what we woke up to every morning. And of course the usual conversation with the resident pack of coyote's.

ccd
11-04-2005, 05:36 AM
The sunset rides around the lake. And a stogey!

ccd
11-04-2005, 05:38 AM
The Gecko! That's me.

Joe400ex
11-04-2005, 07:07 AM
thats look so cool. i wish we had a place like that to ride here in chicago

blueskyy
11-04-2005, 07:23 AM
Aww thats beautiful.......... Ill half to go w/ ya next time around

JOEX
11-04-2005, 07:23 AM
Looks like a nice place, where at?

ccd
11-04-2005, 07:24 AM
It is beautiful. Absolutely silent. Can't here anything but a few birds, coyote's at night and in the a.m. and the braaap of the machines. Oh, yea, and the owls talking to each other accross the lake. The access to this area is all on private land which we have permission to ride on. The whole crew is very responsible and the area is always left just as we found it. Spotless. I found an area to camp in not far from my house that has an unbelievable mountain view that I will be camping at this spring. Anyone local is welcome.

ccd
11-04-2005, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by blueskyy
Aww thats beautiful.......... Ill half to go w/ ya next time around

You maniac! You should have gone. I even have an extra machine, the wolvy you could have ridden. I will let you know the next time we go in there.:cool:

JOEX
11-04-2005, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by ccd
It is beautiful. Absolutely silent. Can't here anything but a few birds, coyote's at night and in the a.m. and the braaap of the machines. Oh, yea, and the owls talking to each other accross the lake. The access to this area is all on private land which we have permission to ride on. The whole crew is very responsible and the area is always left just as we found it. Spotless. I found an area to camp in not far from my house that has an unbelievable mountain view that I will be camping at this spring. Anyone local is welcome.
Never mind, don't tell anyone where it's at;) :)

ccd
11-04-2005, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by JOEX
Looks like a nice place, where at?

Southwestern Mass. It's impossible to find unless you know the land owners.;)

coryatver
11-04-2005, 10:06 AM
looks like a real good time.

QuadJunkies
11-04-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by coryatver

ccd
11-05-2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by coryatver

It was! Not like the usual when there is about 8 of us in there. There is always a vote as to who is the most trashed by the end of the night. My bro won last time. Almost didn't make it to his tent. Kevin is usually the worse. He passed out on the picnic table, Rich pushed him off on the ground. He never woke up and they just picked up his tent and dropped it on top of him. Somehow he got into the tent by morning but doesn't remember it. My face hurt from laughing so much!:p

NacsMXer
11-05-2005, 06:20 PM
Looks like an awesome time and good pics BTW. There's nothing like sleeping under the stars that's for sure. I was just curious, what did you guys do for showers? I know I get all nasty after a couple hours of riding; I can't imagine how funkified I would be after 3 days! :eek2: :blah: I guess a quick dip in the lake would do the trick! :D

TeamGreen
11-05-2005, 06:29 PM
Awesome pics! Looks like the dream place to ride.

ccd
11-05-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by NacsMXer
Looks like an awesome time and good pics BTW. There's nothing like sleeping under the stars that's for sure. I was just curious, what did you guys do for showers? I know I get all nasty after a couple hours of riding; I can't imagine how funkified I would be after 3 days! :eek2: :blah: I guess a quick dip in the lake would do the trick! :D

LOL! It was fairly cool with highs in the 50's and lows in the low 30's and very dry. Started to stink on day 3 but there was no way I was getting in that water. My bro went to clean the coffee pot and took the percolator section and went to whip the grounds out of it into the lake. He didn't realize the top comes off the shaft and it went flying into the lake. He had to go in after it. I have it on video. What a putz! That's what I mean. There is always something nutty to laugh at. It's like the fresh air and the riding and boozing makes us stupid!LOL:eek2: TeemGreen, the area is really beautiful, but it is hellaciousely rocky. I should have brought the wolverine down. Still, waking up every morning and seeing that is too much. Life is good! Very Good! Cheers. Steve

blueskyy
11-05-2005, 08:09 PM
Looks like Ill be breaking in the HD's there :eek2: :bandit: :macho

ccd
11-06-2005, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by blueskyy
Looks like Ill be breaking in the HD's there :eek2: :bandit: :macho

Kick That Pig! Yea Yea