PDA

View Full Version : BK Stickers

QuadJunkies
11-04-2005, 12:01 AM
Pappy, do you plan on doing any stickers in the near future?? I would LOVE to put one on my rear :D :devil: ;)

Pappy
11-04-2005, 05:10 AM
im going to contact Updog and order some.

and if i had a dolla for every chick that ever said that:o :D

insaneracin2003
11-10-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
im going to contact Updog and order some.

and if i had a dolla for every chick that ever said that:o :D
ya might be able to buy lunch??? lol...how the heck have you guys been??? hey paps,i would like to get some stickers from ya also.....if ya got some extras....thanks btw...how ya been feeling pappy....?

TheFontMaster
11-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Stickers would be a cool thing to have, they would go nicely with the t-shirts.

QJ, how did your 440 turn out, I see it together in avatar, but I haven't seen a thread around on it yet?

QuadJunkies
11-10-2005, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
Stickers would be a cool thing to have, they would go nicely with the t-shirts.

QJ, how did your 440 turn out, I see it together in avatar, but I haven't seen a thread around on it yet? Its BEAUTIFUL!!! Heres a link ... Thanks for asking! :)

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=178851&highlight=orange+fullbore

Pappy
11-11-2005, 05:10 AM
updogs site doesnt allow ordering so i have to call them. i will do some digging and get them made, but typical me it will be a few days:p

ive been doing ok, thanks for asking.

:D

QuadJunkies
11-11-2005, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
i will do some digging and get them made, but typical me it will be a few days:p

:D

heh.. That reminds me... I will send your exchange parts out on Mon. I went to send them today and didint realize it was a Holiday:ermm: It been a VERY busy week here...

cool on the stickers, let us know when you get some made!:)