PDA

View Full Version : And you think your life sucks?

trick250r
11-03-2005, 06:58 PM
I found this in the local paper and thought you guys would be interested.

"BOULDER, Colo. (AP) - Home Depot is defending a lawsuit filed by a man who claims the chain's Louisville store ignored his cries for help after he fell victim to a prank and was glued to a toilet seat.
Bob Dougherty, 57, of Nederland, said he became stuck to a bathroom toilet seat last year after somebody smeared glueon it.
"They left me there, going through all that stress," Dougherty told the (Boulder) Daily Camera. "They just let me rot."
His lawsuit, filed friday, said Dougherty was recovering from heart bypass surgery at the time and thought he was having a heart attack. A store employee who heard him calling for help informed the head clerk via radio, but the head clerk "believed it to be a hoax," the lawsuit said.
Home Depot spokesman Kathryn Gallagher said she could not comment on pending litigation.
The lawsuit said after about 15 minutes, store officials called fr an ambulance. Paramedics unbolted the toilet seat, and while wheeling a "frightened and humiliated" Dougherty out of the store, he passed out.
The lawsuit said the toilet seat separated from his skin, leaving abrasions."

And talk about stupid lawsuits :rolleyes:

Butters
11-03-2005, 07:00 PM
yeah i read that on another forum. crazy stuff.

gyt-r450
11-03-2005, 07:06 PM
its so dumb, what is this world coming to:confused:

450r51
11-03-2005, 07:21 PM
ppl need to sue to make ther money instead of actually working like the rest of us....... this stuff makes me so mad......ppl in the USA are sue happy:mad:

HondaRacer300ex
11-03-2005, 07:29 PM
The man was having a heart attack. Obviously he is going to sue..:rolleyes:

trick250r
11-03-2005, 07:39 PM
oh, just so even more lawsuits dont come about, DONT DO THIS TO OLD MEN

2002400ex
11-03-2005, 07:48 PM
Damn McDonalds turned me into a fatasS even though i knew i was eating 60 grams of fat and 500 carbs. IM GONNA SUE THEIR *** :rolleyes:

I spilled coffee on me knowing its hot as hell. IM GONNA SUE Starbucks!
:rolleyes:

I hate people who do this kind of stupid chit! Its about like people who steal peoples identities. What is this world coming to?

Pappy
11-03-2005, 07:50 PM
ok....adding to my list of things to avoid...

addition #267

"DO NOT TAKE DUMP AT HOME DEPOT"

Pappy
11-03-2005, 07:51 PM
oh i fogot the best part

Scott-300ex
11-03-2005, 08:28 PM
Yeah, people are stupid.

This one kid in my school, which we all make fun of, my friend called him and on the phone called him stupid, and then he sued him for verbal harassment!

Friggin idiots out there man.