PDA

View Full Version : 700 front sprocket

tugtoo
11-03-2005, 06:58 PM
Does anyone out there have any info on front sprocket availability for the 700? My first gear seems a little too tall for the trails here in Wa. State.

sikraptor700
11-03-2005, 10:40 PM
nope nothing out yet, but the rear sprocket is the same as the yfz

tugtoo
11-04-2005, 12:49 PM
Thanks Sik,, my eyes sart to bug after wading thru searches on the subject. I guess a little patience is required here. :ermm:

SandRaptorRandy
11-06-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by tugtoo
Does anyone out there have any info on front sprocket availability for the 700? My first gear seems a little too tall for the trails here in Wa. State.

Rocky mountain ATV will have front sprockets ava the second week in Feb according to there website.

I see your from Wash state. Have you had your 700R to the sand yet?

tugtoo
11-06-2005, 04:16 PM
Hmmm.. Feb huh? Thats a ways off. Should still have the bike by then. Heh.

No SanRandy, havent been to the dunes yet. This Thanksgiving we'll be at Sand Lake weather permitting. Got new paddles for it and need to see if they are up to snuff. Theyre called sand gears. Ever heard of em? Anyway, i expect there will be a buttload of new 700's down there so should be a kick ;)

Heres a pic of the gears next to skate ll's

SandRaptorRandy
11-06-2005, 05:20 PM
I've never seen that brand of Sand Tires before what size are they?. I run the ITP Sand Star 20X10 for riding and hillshooting
The stock gearing is perfect for them. When I can get a 13 Tooth front sprocket I am going to get a set of 22x8 light weight triple buff haulers on blue label wheels for Dragging up the hill and on the Flats.

I went to Sand lake on my first ride on my 700R There's not much in the way of hills there and it's pretty small, it was ok for a day ride. It's a 6 hour trip for me so I just go the extra distance and ride Florence and Winchester and once in a while go to Coos Bay. Winchester is my Favorite as it has the Tallest Dunes. Have fun the 700R is a blast in the sand:D