PDA

View Full Version : people

bansheeguy77
11-03-2005, 05:13 PM
i would honestly love to know what this world has come to. tonight i get a phone call from a friend...he sounds depressed like something is wrong. he tells me our 1 good friend was in a bad quad accident and had to get life flighted to penn state medical center. it was certainly understandable cause he always rides, and always rides like an idiot. we tried calling his house no answer, a few other friends who say the same thing and say they are on their way to visit him. so my friend drives over the mt to my house and we are going to go see how hes doing being we heard he was in very bad condition. we are beside ourselves.....right after he calls to say hes about here he calls again and says turn around....our 1 prick "friend" called and told him it was all a "joke." now my question is who the "f" does something so completely rude? do people these days have no morals or self standards? we were so pissed i was literally shaking....and literally in such a state of shock at how someone who calls themself a human being and my friend can do something so horrible? i cannot wait til their day comes...i will savor every moment....sorry i just needed to vent....

Mxjunkie
11-03-2005, 05:17 PM
I hate it when people do that.. Pisses me off when you know someone whos been hurt or died from a accident..

fasterblaster09
11-03-2005, 05:18 PM
woah,some people need to get a life.. :scary:

11-03-2005, 05:22 PM
happens all the time

just like people making fun of mentally disabled people, do you really think its their fault they are like that? cuz its not, so y would u make fun of them for it? thats like making fun of a guy in a wheelchair with no legs, that went to fight for our country and lost his legs in war...

people have no respect at all for anything these days, just how it is

bansheeguy77
11-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
happens all the time

just like people making fun of mentally disabled people, do you really think its their fault they are like that? cuz its not, so y would u make fun of them for it? thats like making fun of a guy in a wheelchair with no legs, that went to fight for our country and lost his legs in war...

people have no respect at all for anything these days, just how it is

definately the truth man....but im going to feel like ab etter person knowing im not like that...and knowing i will be the bigger man and just brush it off.....whats the point in being pissed at pricks?

tater_kamik
11-03-2005, 06:11 PM
if i ever heard someone making fun of a person that lost his or her legs when fighting for our country, i will probably lose it. as for that "practical joke" arent jokes supposed to be funny? not cruel and distasteful?

redlineranger
11-03-2005, 09:08 PM
that is as low as it gets there.... things are definately hittin rock bottom. i would have seriously beat the living f*ck out of any of my friends that said something like that.... i would make it my goal in life to f*ck there life up for something like that.... just readin somethin like that pisses you off im tellin ya, god im pissed off with ya now bansheeguy77

MAaudioX10
11-03-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
i would honestly love to know what this world has come to. tonight i get a phone call from a friend...he sounds depressed like something is wrong. he tells me our 1 good friend was in a bad quad accident and had to get life flighted to penn state medical center. it was certainly understandable cause he always rides, and always rides like an idiot. we tried calling his house no answer, a few other friends who say the same thing and say they are on their way to visit him. so my friend drives over the mt to my house and we are going to go see how hes doing being we heard he was in very bad condition. we are beside ourselves.....right after he calls to say hes about here he calls again and says turn around....our 1 prick "friend" called and told him it was all a "joke." now my question is who the "f" does something so completely rude? do people these days have no morals or self standards? we were so pissed i was literally shaking....and literally in such a state of shock at how someone who calls themself a human being and my friend can do something so horrible? i cannot wait til their day comes...i will savor every moment....sorry i just needed to vent....

I guess I don't understand....is there someone hurt or not? Or is that the "joke"?

bansheeguy77
11-04-2005, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by MAaudioX10
I guess I don't understand....is there someone hurt or not? Or is that the "joke"?

nobodys hurt....the one who was "hurt" helped come up with the idea to "prank" us into believeing hes about dying after a bad accident....