PDA

View Full Version : 300EX riders, anyone interested in a stem and handlebars?

300ex73
11-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Right now, I'm checking to see if anyone would be interested in my steering stem and handlebar setup. Thinking about trying a new setup.

The stem is a stock length Lonestar Racing, chrome plated. Very good condition, no bends, only some slight rubbing marks where the stem clamp is. Comes with a fat bar clamp.

The bars are Pro Taper Taperwall Pastrana FMX bend bars. They're only a few months old. Silver. Very comfortable, even more so than the popular CR High bends.

The handlebars are for sure going up for sale, still debating on the stem. However, if someone is interested in these, they can send me a pm.

300ex73
11-04-2005, 08:32 AM
bump

madmandan11
11-04-2005, 09:05 AM
how much for them bars?

300ex73
11-04-2005, 11:25 AM
If you want just the bars, the price I'm asking right now is about $60. I'll throw in the bar pad as well. The pad itself is a little worn, but is still in decent shape. That's about $110 for both if you order them new. And like I said, these aren't that old. Half of the time I've had them they've not been ridden on because of the fact that the quad has been torn apart so many times for so long. Anyways, if you're really interested in the bars, you can pm me for more info.

And to anyone who may be interested in the steering stem. I'm not sure, but I may still have the 7/8 inch clamp around as well. Soo, if you were interested in the stem, you could get it with your choice of a 7/8 inch standard bar clamp, or a 1-1/8 inch oversize bar clamp.