PDA

View Full Version : Ever Heard of these ATV Vids??

Quad18star
11-02-2005, 09:34 PM
Any of you guys heard of these two atv videos .....

One is called Charge its produced by Quad Off-Road Films and Transqorld Media . The teaser vid doesn't look too bad . It's supposed to be available November 15th .

The second is called Quad Jockeys by MaXtanic Films (?). It says it's a film for all ages that shows different types of riding . It was scheduled for release the 24th of October .

I found these videos while checking out places to buy here in Canada ... their website is www.platinumdist.com

DVS_Freestyler
11-02-2005, 09:46 PM
looking foward to seeing charge! we have filmed with glen a bit this year, and he is very talented at what he does. i think an all around atv'er will like that video alot, it seems that it will have a lot more character than videos of the past.

:)

QuadJunkies
11-03-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Any of you guys heard of these two atv videos .....

One is called Charge its produced by Quad Off-Road Films and Transqorld Media . The teaser vid doesn't look too bad . It's supposed to be available November 15th .

The second is called Quad Jockeys by MaXtanic Films (?). It says it's a film for all ages that shows different types of riding . It was scheduled for release the 24th of October .

I found these videos while checking out places to buy here in Canada ... their website is www.platinumdist.com

I have QuadJockeys, its a bit different than alot of whats out there, I like all the Helmet Cam use and the fact that its mainly West Coast racing . :) So if your looking for Freestyle and GNCC stuff, its not there. Its mainly MX and WORCS. I like the movie myself :)