PDA

View Full Version : school pranks

450rboy
11-02-2005, 07:49 PM
well what school pranks have you done or thought about doing

you can also just say some of the good things you did but the school didn't really like it

like there last year, the last day of school, a kid did a good burn out in his truck. he made so much smoke you couldn't see his truck. well the teachers saw him doing it and they started to run after him but he got away before the teachers caught him. the teachers didn't know who it was but there was some d;ck out there that told on him.

i will be doing the samething this year lol. but i think i am going to ride my quad to school the last day of school. and just p;ss off those teachers.

well there a couple of years ago. 4 kids road there dirtbikes to school and did burn outs with them and made holes in the pavement. but they got caught cause of the cameras. they also had to pay for the holes to get fix. so all 4 of them did but guess what. the school still hasn't fixed the holes

cool 300ex
11-02-2005, 08:20 PM
HAHA me and my friend are thinking of riding our quads to school the last day parking in his parking spot. But i think they might had our **** towed. But i will be like my parents weren't home and i missed the bus so i rod emy quad to school and pushed it into the parking lot. Someone rode there quad to the school to get a bbok to get there points in the summer and they didn't get it towed.

derekhonda
11-02-2005, 08:25 PM
my senior year last day about 25 people rode atvs and dirtbikes to school

250xridamatt
11-02-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
my senior year last day about 25 people rode atvs and dirtbikes to school

Wow, I am like one of the 5 people or so in my entire school that has a fourwheeler or dirtbike. But then again, my school is only 400 people.

MotoX3
11-02-2005, 08:34 PM
a few things people have done this year.....
-on days we have late starts they got to the school parking lot early(like 8 AM or so....school starts at 10)and grilled hamburgers....that was pretty funny
-another kid brought his motorcycle in the back of his truck and unloaded it at a nearby park at lunch and rode it around town and school...
when im a senior i plan on camping on the schools front lawn..

z400roosteR
11-02-2005, 08:51 PM
Wow you kids are just crazy...:rolleyes:

450rboy
11-03-2005, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by cool 300ex
HAHA me and my friend are thinking of riding our quads to school the last day parking in his parking spot. But i think they might had our **** towed. But i will be like my parents weren't home and i missed the bus so i rod emy quad to school and pushed it into the parking lot. Someone rode there quad to the school to get a bbok to get there points in the summer and they didn't get it towed.

well there is a woods right beside the parking lot and theres a path that leads right up to the parking lot. so i will just park my quad in the woods

TGW_400ex
11-03-2005, 08:20 AM
People have rode lawn mowers and stuff to my school. Its not really that big of a deal.

11-03-2005, 08:23 AM
a kid that goes to the local public school rode his lawn mower to school.... lol, it was school spirit week and it was redneck day.. lol.

I ride my quad to school all the time. Only in the winter tho, because the trails are closed to quads durring the summer,:mad: :mad: . but in the winter it is legit, I just park my quad in a parking spot. And I have to tell ppl that if they f with it they get a beating.

wilkin250r
11-03-2005, 10:23 AM
Pranks are great.

Destructive pranks are not.

At the local high school last year, several seniors stuck plastic forks into the lawn. 30,000 plastic forks!!! That's a great prank. Bizzare, and no lasting damage.

Breaking things, supergluing locks, stealing flags, painting things, or writing obscene messages is NOT funny, it's not cool, and if I see it posted here, I'll delete it.

MR.BIG
11-03-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Pranks are great.

At the local high school last year, several seniors stuck plastic forks into the lawn. 30,000 plastic forks!!! That's a great prank. Bizzare, and no lasting damage.

Breaking things, supergluing locks, stealing flags, painting things, or writing obscene messages is NOT funny, it's not cool, and if I see it posted here, I'll delete it.

Just relax half of this is B.S. anyway!

Bush0102
11-03-2005, 10:42 AM
my senior year the entire class just got up and walked out one day at 10:30...it was pretty cool and most of the teachers and principals thought it was pretty funny too...it must have been nice for them to have to deal with a little missed class time rather than a bunch of vandalism.

TheFontMaster
11-03-2005, 12:11 PM
The last day of school I really wanna do one giant burnout though the parking lot. Every year my school has senior skip day, we all just skip school and go out and party somewhere. People in my school suck, no one does any pranks, and the administration is terible too, they can't take a joke.

(T) (L) (U)
11-03-2005, 01:29 PM
theres this kid in my school, his name is Hubert he thinks he a bad ***. well any way like the second day of school when we were leaving hubert did this hug burn out fish tale thing the cop that patrols the school parking lot saw him well the cop pulled behind him so huebert stoped then when the cop got out he pullde up he did this about 3 times its was hilariuos ...just thought i would share

wilkin250r
11-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by (T) (L) (U)
it was hilariuos ...

Any time this needs to be said, trust me, it's not all that funny.

If it truly WAS funny, you wouldn't need to tell us, we would already recognize it as funny.

baker250r
11-03-2005, 02:08 PM
we used to always be able to ride to school... the school was out in the boonies, and it wasnt a big problem... till u get the kid that decided he needs to showoff after school to all the girls... he just bought a brand new 400ex, and decided he was aprt of the cool people that ride to school, so after school he thought it would be cool to ride a wheelie down the road..... in the end he fell off the back of the 4wheeler, cracked his head open, and the 4wheeler slammed into a teachers car and put a nice dent. so the privledge was taken away, and now when someobdy rides to school, the cops show up and give u a ticket when u try to cross the road to the field.....

Killa250ex
11-03-2005, 04:04 PM
This year on homecoming friday My ENTIRE senior class(about 400 people) came up to the school at 3am and we took up the whole parking lot with our cars parked in the shape of "06"...I was a quotation mark lol. We brought a grill and we cooked hash browns and bacon and all kinds of things, then, this girls mom was up cookin all night and brought bbq wings for everyone and hot chocolate, Word got out before this happened, and a local Citizens bank brought more food for us. It was fun. Our party was in the middle of the "0" we tried to stay parked like that but it became a problem when the staff and underclassmen arrived.

The Principal loved it and she says we made her day!

It was 33 degrees out, but i had a hoodie and my carhart on!

That was a long, tiring day!

ZeroLogic
11-03-2005, 04:07 PM
Pranks are great.

wasnt that plastic fork prank on MTV once?

ZeroLogic
11-03-2005, 04:08 PM
Any time this needs to be said, trust me, it's not all that funny.

If it truly WAS funny, you wouldn't need to tell us, we would already recognize it as funny.

dude calm down stop flaming people like haft of this is B.S a said above and i thought it was funny

(T) (L) (U)
11-03-2005, 04:15 PM
that wasnt any bs and it truly was funny as hell maybe you had to be there for it to be funny but uhh what ever to each there own

ZeroLogic
11-03-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by (T) (L) (U)
that wasnt any bs and it truly was funny as hell maybe you had to be there for it to be funny but uhh what ever to each there own

wasnt saying it was bs tho just some sound like it :o

Scott-300ex
11-03-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
This year on homecoming friday My ENTIRE senior class(about 400 people) came up to the school at 3am and we took up the whole parking lot with our cars parked in the shape of "06"...I was a quotation mark lol. We brought a grill and we cooked hash browns and bacon and all kinds of things, then, this girls mom was up cookin all night and brought bbq wings for everyone and hot chocolate, Word got out before this happened, and a local Citizens bank brought more food for us. It was fun. Our party was in the middle of the "0" we tried to stay parked like that but it became a problem when the staff and underclassmen arrived.

Man thats awsome.

I woulda been makin a bonfire and stuff.

Yeah the fork thing was on MTV2, High School Stories. I love that show, I always love turnin that on.

I've done some stuff, but I had a big one planned that nobody wanted to do cuz they might get in trouble, I'm like, my god, who cares, it'll be awsome.

400exrules
11-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX

saw somethin just like that on the high school prank show on MTV