PDA

View Full Version : senior project ideas

kicken250x
11-02-2005, 07:00 PM
next semester i have to do a senor project for english. the only problem is, i dont know what the heck i want to do? i wanted to do something with cars or trucks but since im in auto tech and auto body and know how to do pretty much everything i could do for a sr project i cant do it, everyone knows im the resident car guy at both the weaver center and southeast. the ideas are ALMOST limitless ive seen everything from video games to dodge 318 build ups to catapults (sp?) i appriciate the ideas, later

4sanddam
11-02-2005, 07:18 PM
all I can tell you is go for it ;keep it simple ----(kiss) and you should be able to hammer this:macho :macho :macho :macho

Tom TRX250R
11-02-2005, 07:33 PM
Is it a persuasive essay or simply informative? Also how long does it have to be. I did mine over human cloning a couple years back, ours was persuasive where you had to stand on one point of the issue. Also while still stating some of the benefits of human cloning while outweighing them by the negative impacts. Ours was 12 pages long, double spaced, 12 font, and we had to give a 10-15 minute speech in front of a group of teachers using a projector explaining our case.

kicken250x
11-02-2005, 07:37 PM
no ours is a project on the history of our subject basicly a descriptive essay on something and we have to build a product. we cant just write an essay say we did a paper on PCing we have to do something hands on with PCing and make a project board

Tom TRX250R
11-02-2005, 07:46 PM
I think an easy one to do would be basic car maintenance. Basically explaining how to clean air filter, oil, rotate/change tires, spark plugs, etc. It would also probably help some guys/girls in the class who have NO idea what they are doing with cars:rolleyes:

kicken250x
11-02-2005, 07:52 PM
thats what im saying, me being the known car guy, the one everyone comes to when there is a problem, i cant do it. it has to be something knew to you that you have limited knowledge of so that you actually learn something about it when you are done with the project. i was kinda thinking of some ginormus air powered tater gun