PDA

View Full Version : Jobs Jobs Jobs

trx400exxracer
11-02-2005, 05:32 PM
Alright guys I know I am only 14 but I don't know what I want to be when I get out of school

My dad can do anything with computers

My moms a nurse

My brother works with electronic crap at a big company

I would like to be like Santo Derisi, Like have my own shop that specializes in suspenion but also everthing to do with quads and bikes

also My dad used to own a carwashing buisiness and my brother was washing cars until he got a job

I like to design things, wash cars, i am getting into working on my quad, you get the Idea oh yeah I like to boss people around to lol

what do you think I should do what jobs are you going to school for or what job do you have and do you like it

trx400exxracer
11-02-2005, 05:46 PM
anyone

watts16
11-02-2005, 05:48 PM
wait atleast 30 mins man lol

i still dunno what im going to do im a junior in HS

wvspeedfreak
11-02-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by trx400exxracer
Alright guys I know I am only 14 but I don't know what I want to be when I get out of school

Don't be too worried just yet.Alot of people still don't know what they want to do long after they graduate.

11-02-2005, 06:02 PM
i know i dont want to do anything

hondardr4life
11-02-2005, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike

hahaha, Amen man!!

Im a sophmore in HS and I am pretty sure I want to be a lawyer. They make big bucks, and I can argue, so I should be good at that career. I don't really know if it would be any fun, but its worth a try.

400exrules
11-02-2005, 06:33 PM
im a junior in HS and i have no clue what i want to be. I just know i want to have plenty of money and time to spend on racing and riding

watts16
11-02-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
im a junior in HS and i have no clue what i want to be. I just know i want to have plenty of money and time to spend on racing and riding

lol thats what i want to do

MOFO
11-02-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike

thats because you have not found anything you enjoy doing (as a job) - if you did, you would not mind it.

JKWGA400EX
11-02-2005, 06:45 PM
save up and buy some tools and make atv bumpers,a-arms,lowering kits,spacers and stuff like that.i think there is a big oppertunity in making parts for quads and stuff,also some of it is easy and u can sell it for quite a bit of money if its nice.

jared

Mxjunkie
11-02-2005, 06:54 PM
I do autobody and I started my own custom motorcycle shop.

I had the cops come today, scared me till they said they wanted work done to their bike LOL

HondaRacer300ex
11-02-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
I do autobody and I started my own custom motorcycle shop.

I had the cops come today, scared me till they said they wanted work done to their bike LOL

Dude that's sweet. Now they wont bust you if you do something wrong, or at least might take it easy on you.

initall
11-02-2005, 07:01 PM
Sales is a good field if you are good

Mxjunkie
11-02-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacer300ex
Dude that's sweet. Now they wont bust you if you do something wrong, or at least might take it easy on you.

lmfao yeah

Sportrax10 was coming over to change his oil and such and drop off the mini chopper I bought off him he was following the cop, he didnt come back till the cop left LOL

derekhonda
11-02-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by trx400exxracer

I like to design things, wash cars, i am getting into working on my quad, you get the Idea oh yeah I like to boss people around to lol

what do you think I should do what jobs are you going to school for or what job do you have and do you like it

Sounds like you need to look into franchising a Mikes Express Carwash

Quad18star
11-02-2005, 09:11 PM
Man you'll probably change your mind a few times before you settle into something you enjoy . Stats show that the average person changes their mind about schooling and change careers 3 times in their life . Back in highschool I wanted to be a Natural Resource Biologist / Warden ... Then I switched to Mining Engineering ... at the last minute I decided to take Civil Engineering in college . That sucked royally and hated it with a passion . I'm now trying to gather up $70 000 to become a Helicopter pilot ( which is what I wanted to be as a kid) . Hopefully this will be my last move , or else it's gunna be one very expensive learning experience .

LTZ400rider
11-02-2005, 09:32 PM
i dont know what i want to do either, and im a seinor. i can own my dads glazing business (windows) but i dont really like the work. i just want to do it cuz ill be made. i think id switch jobs alot cuz id get bored, i think i wanna own like small businesses and switch over or do side jobs. alls i know i want a porsche and lots of toys. i dont wanna be an average workin man who struggles to pay bills for a used truck. i want to be able to eat out every night and have a fridge full of food, and a garage full of cars and motors. one of my dream jobs is a ralley car racer or race car engine engineer or something i cant do! i guess i have a chitty attitude

sorry for tryin to hi jack ur thread but while it was up i had to let it out

trx400exxracer
11-02-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
i dont know what i want to do either, and im a seinor. i can own my dads glazing business (windows) but i dont really like the work. i just want to do it cuz ill be made. i think id switch jobs alot cuz id get bored, i think i wanna own like small businesses and switch over or do side jobs. alls i know i want a porsche and lots of toys. i dont wanna be an average workin man who struggles to pay bills for a used truck. i want to be able to eat out every night and have a fridge full of food, and a garage full of cars and motors. one of my dream jobs is a ralley car racer or race car engine engineer or something i cant do! i guess i have a chitty attitude

sorry for tryin to hi jack ur thread but while it was up i had to let it out

do what you gotta do

FourFiftyFour
11-03-2005, 04:26 AM
ive already swapped college majors and im 20 yrs old and have no clue at all what i want to do. Right now im just taking classes with absolute no direction. Parents are pressuring me to find something and stick with it but I cant think of anything id be good at and that I could enjoy. What's even sadder, is no one that knows me can see me doing anything.

LTZ400rider
11-03-2005, 10:32 AM
my friends mom is a pysic (sp) and i believe it cuz she freaked some kid out cuz she was tellin him all this stuff and she didnt even meet him until that day, anyway she said she can see me hittin it big some day, and its funny cuz one of my dreams is being a big poker player

tater_kamik
11-03-2005, 06:20 PM
i always wanted to be in the military, and now i am. i joined the air force and i work on electronics such as radar on aircraft and i love it. a lot of people that are in actually didnt know what they wanted to do so they join.