PDA

View Full Version : A Place to show off your quad

aviator4
11-02-2005, 03:21 PM
Would anyone be interested in a free website devoted to your quad? Here's what I am thinking:

Each user would have their own subdomain, like "aviator.myquad.com" would go to my bike. On the page, there would be a place to upload photos of the bike, a description of where I am and where I like to ride, or any other thoughts.

There would also be a place to put your mods and any info you want to put on there such as a link to the manufacturer site, instructions, how long it took to install, A scale to grade the difficulty of the mod, what you gained (or lost), etc.

There would be a place to track your rides if you want, where you went, how long you rode, notes, photos, etc...

Then there would be a place to upload dyno sheets, or other interested "goodies" associated with your bike.

Everything would be "linkable" meaning any of the photos you put on there could be linked to by you on other sites, you could leave a "see my bike here" link in your sig, etc...

I'm just kicking this idea around, but if there's enough interest in it, I may just make it happen. I've got several hundred megabytes of server space and multiple gig's of bandwidth sitting idle at the moment, might as well make something usefull.

Any other iteems that you think might be good on a site like that, let me know. If it's allready been done, great... let me know that too.

TheX1992
11-02-2005, 04:00 PM
Awesome idea. It would be like a CarDomain.com, only with quads!

RaptorRacer45
11-02-2005, 05:59 PM
Awesome....id be in on that:D

LsMxRaCeR
11-02-2005, 06:16 PM
i'll do it too

250R89
11-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Thats a sick idea, i would be very interested in that!

Atkins
11-02-2005, 08:02 PM
That is an awesome idea, and car domain is popular as hell.

aviator4
11-03-2005, 08:26 AM
bump

fast_enough
11-03-2005, 09:12 AM
Dude that would be so great, like if you were selling your quad you could just give them a link to it, and there you have all the info in a nice organized way. hen you could have like a guestbook on there w/ it. IMO this is a great idea follow through w/ it man.

DaleJrFan
11-03-2005, 03:33 PM
Great idea Victor!! I will do it when you get it up and running!

tater_kamik
11-03-2005, 05:47 PM
definately seems like a good idea!