PDA

View Full Version : 250r custom Axis shock

250R4EVR
11-02-2005, 12:46 PM
I have a rear Custom Axis shock for a 250R This is axis's Top of the line rear shock. The best one they make to date! It Has remote rezzie, zero preload, compound rebound and its dual rate! The shock is set up for a 180 lb ride and its a bit to much for me. The shock Has a -1 spring on it to give your quad that Low profile Ride. I raced this years season with it and Have no complaints. I just want something set up for more of my weight, and may possibly go LT so. I will include the Dog bone with the shock because its been modified for the shock. shock retails for 1065 So make me some offers 1st decent price takes the shock! Thanks Evan (fmfracer_8@hotmail.com)

Shock is like new. No rust, only think i know of is the rezzie has a scrape on it. Witched i covered with a sharpee :) You cant even tell, but i wanted to be honest! Will also give outerwear shock cover.

Also have a pair of Works Tripple rate with Rezzie. was told they were re built by PEP. Awesome shocks Also have duncan racing outerwears covers Make offer