PDA

View Full Version : threads

hontrx265r
11-02-2005, 05:46 AM
Does anybody else dislike the new format for the threads. I liked it better when the stuff forsale was just forsale, in one column. Now I can understand that it helps to keep people from bumping their stuff constantly. However I like to look at everything at once and having to search all over to try to find stuff makes me not want to look as much.

Admin
11-02-2005, 08:38 PM
I personally like it better with the sections because it is more organized, and if you have a Honda you can look in the Honda Section and not view Yamaha parts you don't need.

Pappy
11-04-2005, 09:02 PM
it takes 1/2 the time it used to to browse items now!

Chino886
11-09-2005, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
it takes 1/2 the time it used to to browse items now!

I'm with Pappy, the new theory would work if everyone posted properly, you still have miscellaneous "for sale" items below the manufaturer listings.

Just my $.02, working my way up to $.03.

Thanks,
D

11-21-2005, 07:35 PM
yeah i liked the old way better also....it really stinks if you own more than one kind of quad...i own hondas, a yamaha, and a suzuki...so just to browse it'll take hours to cover the seperated forums. it did stink a little because of some of the junk that got/gets posted, but you can quickly see its junk and just skip it. plus if you have something for sale that may fit more than one kind of quad(like the z400 and the hondas have same wheel pattern, or shocks) where do you post? honda or suzuki? i know some of the admins. will think i'm just a complainer or a kid, but far from either....also ever since they changed the format i don't get emails when someone responds to one of my threads....:confused: the idea in theory was a good one, but i think it should have been tinkered with a little first....it is, by the way, still the best atv site on the net, and definitely on average has the best memebers...