PDA

View Full Version : METAL CONCERT!!! finally

KILLSWITCHngage
11-01-2005, 05:50 PM
StaticX and IllNino coming to Little Rock ... hell yeah!!!! bout time we gets another rockshow here in arky

FasstMidnightZ
11-01-2005, 05:53 PM
Whats the date there coming ?

KILLSWITCHngage
11-01-2005, 05:59 PM
Dec 18 ..Little Rock Metroplex.. tickets go on sale this Friday. I think u can get in at the door day of the show for a few bucks more.

yfzrider93
11-01-2005, 09:59 PM
Oh man, if you've never seen Ill Nino live, get ready! I've been to quite a few concerts over the years and no one has compared to them.

Scott-300ex
11-01-2005, 10:28 PM
Man, I went to Fear Factory Saturday and it was awsome

I met them had them sign stuff for me and hung out with them.

And you wanna talk about mosh pits, Strapping Young Lad had the worst ones and I was in them, I moshed a lot Saturday night.

If you go to the concert, ALWAYS GO IN THE PIT!

KILLSWITCHngage
11-01-2005, 10:45 PM
:devil: yeahhh

00Banshee
11-02-2005, 01:14 PM
Have a good time

Scott-300ex
11-02-2005, 02:58 PM
Man, thats exactly wut I looked like the whole time Fear Factory was playin, with my hair and everything.

Have a good time and enjoy it.

Atkins
11-02-2005, 03:09 PM
I saw the best show ever on Saturday night. The headliners were For the Worse, a local skinhead hardcore band and they were amazing. The lead singer is definitely the funniest frontman ive ever seen perform and hes a nut. Check out their myspace: www.myspace.com/fortheworse

Watch some show clips of some bands like them at:www.bostonbeatdown.com

Giz400ex
11-02-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by KILLSWITCHngage
StaticX and IllNino coming to Little Rock ... hell yeah!!!! bout time we gets another rockshow here in arky Static X is good to see:D

kicken250x
11-02-2005, 06:50 PM
omg get ready for one hell of a show! those are the 2 best bands to see in concert in my opinion. i just hope its not some huge stadium type deal. smallER clubs are so much better. a few years back static x came to a place called ziggys here and they have wood floors and if u stood still for a second u could feel the floor flexing 2-3 inches from everyone jumping and moshing. there was a picture hung up there for a long time of me jumping infront of wayne screaming throwing the metal fingers. it was pretty cool! i miss those days...waking up the next morning with whiplash and the whole side of ur head throbbing from where the guy next to you smashed u in the middle of a solo. im so glad im over it though ahaha

KILLSWITCHngage
11-03-2005, 06:00 PM
The LR metroplex is a small place. all floor with beer vendors right next to the crowd when drowning pool was ther, they rock too.

zephead400ex
11-03-2005, 09:40 PM
Ill Nino does put on a good show. I have seen them twice: once in Wichita, KS. and once in Kansas City. In Wichita they played with Sevendust...Ill Nino BLEW Sevendust out of the water!!!! Then I saw them with Soulfly...(gets chills)...Max Cavalara is a hell of a muscian and Soulfly put on one hell of a show.

BTW, Fear Factory was by far the loudest concert I have ever seen!!!

Scott-300ex
11-04-2005, 03:24 PM
Thats awsome you saw FF (Fear Factory) too.

Byron the bassist has 32 10's just for him, takes half the stage, then Christians, guitarists amps, then Raymonds, drummers amps, then Burtons, vocalist amps.

LoL

And well, Ray is a God on double-bass so thats one reason it is super loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite band of mine, and favorite concert I've been too. The pits were fun!!!!!