PDA

View Full Version : who here has dealt with spinout

zedicus00
11-01-2005, 01:49 PM
post here please if you hav ever dealt with spinout on here. good or bad... he has a few peeples money and isnt responding. maybe if we get a few peeple who hav problems all gathered up in one post he will atlest give us a response?

ive dealt with him b4 and it did take a while but this time it has been like 2 months and i cant even get him to respond now.

11-01-2005, 02:15 PM
Stop buying from random people over the internet. Problem solved.

zedicus00
11-01-2005, 02:45 PM
hes not random. hes got more posts on this board then i do. hes been a member here a long time and done a lot right.... for some reason this time hes doing sumthing wrong, theres gotta b a reason.

on a side note not all of us live in a city where parts are readily available, and the shops here that can order parts tack on about 100%. honestly the boards are safer then EBAY.

11-01-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by zedicus00
hes not random. hes got more posts on this board then i do. hes been a member here a long time and done a lot right.... for some reason this time hes doing sumthing wrong, theres gotta b a reason.

on a side note not all of us live in a city where parts are readily available, and the shops here that can order parts tack on about 100%. honestly the boards are safer then EBAY. I'm sure there are plenty of people on here that are very honest. But you see that there are quite a few that aren't. Atleast with ebay you can report them and get your money back. Good luck with this guy, it's just a big risk buying things from people you don't know on the internet. If you know his real name, you can find out his real adress, phone number, ect. using google or whitepages.com to try and contact him.

TRX_450
11-01-2005, 04:12 PM
not meanin to rob the thread but wat part of KS u from man?

zedicus00
11-01-2005, 04:36 PM
ebay? buyers hav protection but im an ebay seller too and i hav been ripped off by peeple who like file chargebacks with credit card companys and get there money back after i sent them what they bought...

the boards hav been better to me so far.

brian350rx
11-01-2005, 05:07 PM
I sent him a money order on October 19th, he sent a reply about two days later telling me that he got the money and he shipped the part. I STILL DONT HAVE IT. I have sent him emails with no response and his box is full on here.
I have done numerous deals with people on this site and until this, I have never had any problems getting my parts.
I have done numerous deals on Ebay as well, and sadly to say I have had several problems (mostly non paying). And yes, I filed complaints and have gotten NO response from the bidders or Ebay.

SPINOUT - if you read this just let us know something
Thanks