PDA

View Full Version : cant find the remote

exboy
10-31-2005, 09:20 PM
mines missin as i type. i can never find my remote. sometimes its in my bathroom, sometimes its in my closet. whats the wierdest place u've ever found ur remote controller?

Quad18star
10-31-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by exboy
whats the wierdest place u've ever found ur remote controller?

Outside while picking up dog crap .... yup the lil f'ker chewed it into a million pieces , swallowed it and chit it out !!!:grr:

2002400ex
10-31-2005, 09:24 PM
In the freezer

exboy
10-31-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by 2002400ex
In the freezer

bs alex

m_townsgreatest
10-31-2005, 09:25 PM
i found mine for my room downstairs in the basement that is not finished so people dont really go down there. I also found it outside on the rail by my hot tub.

exboy
10-31-2005, 09:27 PM
lmao, i swear at my dads house we could never keep up with the remotes, we had a dish for the livin room and a dish for mine and me and redlineranger would be lookin for my remote and my dad would come in and be like u seen my remote?

TheX1992
10-31-2005, 09:28 PM
Last week I found it on the table where it's SUPPOSE to be...That NEVER happens...

Mxjunkie
10-31-2005, 09:28 PM
In the truck, idk how it got in there lol

10-31-2005, 09:30 PM
banging around in the dryer. i had washed it and then dry'd it :( $30

prepracing
10-31-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Outside while picking up dog crap .... yup the lil f'ker chewed it into a million pieces , swallowed it and chit it out !!!:grr:

what kinda dog u got ? my friends english bulldog did the same thing :devil:

exboy
10-31-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike

$30 plus havin to reprogram an new one which is a royal pain in the a**

nosliw
10-31-2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike

i washed a cell phone once. let it dry for like 3 weeks and it fired right back up.... 'cept it has soap residue on the inside of the screen :rolleyes:

remote controller.... well i don't play videogames, but one time i found my TV remote on the trails. i put it in my jeans, went riding on some trails, on the way back i noticed it on the ground and picked it up. still works too.

10-31-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by nosliw
i washed a cell phone once. let it dry for like 3 weeks and it fired right back up.... 'cept it has soap residue on the inside of the screen :rolleyes:

remote controller.... well i don't play videogames, but one time i found my TV remote on the trails. i put it in my jeans, went riding on some trails, on the way back i noticed it on the ground and picked it up. still works too. my friend said he dropped his in the toilet while he was taking a sh1t. he said he just flushed it, i thought it was hilarious

SGA
10-31-2005, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by 2002400ex
In the freezer
Ive done that once. A couple times in the refrige also. Carry the remote to the kitchen, open the refrige. Go to grab two things to save time, set the remote down on the refrige shelf just for a sec and its lost, just like that.
Its really just caused by rushing too much.

Now heres something I did once im really embarressed about.
Im on the cordless home phone talking, go out the door, get in the car and drive off. The phone quits, im like WTH? Then it dawns on me. :ermm:

Quad18star
10-31-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by prepracing
what kinda dog u got ? my friends english bulldog did the same thing :devil:

He's a mutt ... part Lab , part Collie , part Rottie . He'll literally chew anything he can get his teeth on and he's 2 years old . We figured he'd outgrow the chewing , but it still hasn't happened . He's destroyed well over a $1000 worth of stuff ( remotes, hats, shoes , glasses ,etc) . He chews and swallows pop cans ... that's how much he loves to chew .

The only toy I've been able to get for him to play with , that he doesn't destroy in a matter of 10 minutes is a rock . He was really bugging me one day so I grabbed a rock from our driveway.. a small white rock about 1/4 the size of a tennis ball ...threw it and now he's had it for the last year and a half and has managed to break nice size pieces off of it .

:ermm:

exboy
11-01-2005, 06:57 AM
i finally found mine last night. now i am at school wishin i could be at home lookin for it instead of sittin here.:rolleyes:

300ex13
11-01-2005, 07:50 AM
in my luggage bag when i went to Alabama this past summer...i guess i was gonna try to watch my tv from there

exboy
11-01-2005, 03:10 PM
lol. i never find mine in wierd places its just always lost somewhere in my room.

redlineranger
11-01-2005, 04:51 PM
the weirdest place would have to in my cd player..... i opened the top of it to put a cd in but set it down on another tray and it stayed there for a few days........ as of now the remote's been missin for 3 days, i found the batteries that fall out of it constantly just not the remote

exboy
11-01-2005, 04:52 PM
say skrew that remote and the little tv that gos with it kyle and get a new one. how big is ur new one gonna be? i know it wont be as big as ur last one prolly that thing was huge.

redlineranger
11-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by exboy
say skrew that remote and the little tv that gos with it kyle and get a new one. how big is ur new one gonna be? i know it wont be as big as ur last one prolly that thing was huge.

yea i hate that POS.... um i found one i liked i think its 24 or 27 inch, but anyways i think its was a HDTV and it was like 598 on sale at wally world.... if not theres a nother one down there for like 299 thats a 24 inch.... i'll prolly get that and a tv stand.... cant worry bout that right now im tryin to make enough money for that pipe, filter, outwear, jet kit, and rev box:o

Killa250ex
11-01-2005, 04:56 PM
Well, In my Truck I have a remote for my Head unit and I always grab that instead of my Cell b/c their both sitting on the center counsil, then Im stuck carrying my remote around school, then i get called lazy b/c i have a remote in my truck! :grr:

Honda TRX250ex
11-01-2005, 05:02 PM
i left mine in the frezzer in my toolbox on my quad outside under my bed in the grarge anywhere you can think of ive left it

Hondadudeehhhh
11-01-2005, 05:19 PM
about a half mile down the road, apearently my mom put the remote on the back of her truck bed in the garage and drove off with it sitting on there, well one day later i was jogging down the road and see the remote to our living room. haha i thought that was pretty funny because my mom has done that with two house phones and many many of my dad's beers

standardryder
11-01-2005, 05:22 PM
i found the remote for truck cd player under my bed. i dont know how it got there:confused:

Killa250ex
11-01-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by standardryder
i found the remote for truck cd player under my bed. i dont know how it got there:confused:

Thanks to my truck remote, my radio looks just as good as the day i bought it, i dont think Ive touched it once!

fast_enough
11-01-2005, 06:14 PM
We got a semi part shipped to us from cali. it wasnt right so my dad brought it inside for me to tape back up and i was watchin tv at the time so naturally i accidently dropped the remote in the box, and the following tuesday my dad got a call from them saying there was a remote in there, i laughed so hard cause we had looked for that remote forever

exboy
11-01-2005, 06:15 PM
lmao morgan...only u

fast_enough
11-01-2005, 06:22 PM
Hey everyone blaine told me that he got smoked by a yamaha wolverine on his 400ex, so dont ever let him talk smack to anyone lol

exboy
11-01-2005, 06:29 PM
stfu morgan, at least i can keep my ex without it gettin stole, ive never raced a wolverine, all i have ever raced is a rapter and a old ford lightnin... both were pretty bad losses... morgan u got one comin bud:devil: and theres post # 300

fast_enough
11-01-2005, 06:34 PM
Dont be jealous just because some lowlife liked my 400ex better than yours and took it lol, ooo you raced a raptor thats like racing a wolverine lol.

exboy
11-01-2005, 06:37 PM
i know wolverines own all!

fasterz
11-01-2005, 06:56 PM
well this is my frineds but i was there so its all good, ha..

in the middle of a walmart parking lot run over and thrown...

some fat drunk ***** stole his remote at his party and she doesnt like him so she took it to walmart, threw it and ran it over:eek2:

exboy
11-01-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by fasterz
well this is my frineds but i was there so its all good, ha..

in the middle of a walmart parking lot run over and thrown...

some fat drunk ***** stole his remote at his party and she doesnt like him so she took it to walmart, threw it and ran it over:eek2:

which is always a good way to get back at people. lol

redlineranger
11-01-2005, 08:08 PM
i wonder what that fat chick did with that remote before she ran over it:ermm: :eek: ......actually i dont wanna know:scary:

LTZ400rider
11-01-2005, 08:31 PM
driving thru mexico me and my friend were driving and my truck broke down, so i pull over and i seen my remote 10 feet off the side of the highway, someone must of stolen the batteries tho

exboy
11-01-2005, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
driving thru mexico me and my friend were driving and my truck broke down, so i pull over and i seen my remote 10 feet off the side of the highway, someone must of stolen the batteries tho

some mexicans prolly have the batteries in their freezer tryin to make em last longer.

fasterthanyouex
11-02-2005, 09:55 AM
wierdest place was behind my TV?:confused:

Thombuoy
11-02-2005, 12:19 PM
I can never find it either. Mostly it ends up in the couch, but sometimes it just disappears. It will be gone for days. I will look and look and not find it. Then all of a sudden its back on the table. I'll ask my gf where she found it, and she's always like "dont know, it was around." I want to know where it goes.

exboy
11-03-2005, 02:48 PM
maybe she takes it to walmart and runs it over then buys a new one