PDA

View Full Version : 250r finishes 12 hours of america

QuadRacer041
10-31-2005, 02:42 PM
thats right all you cannondalle lovers.
the 20 year old out dated 2 stroke finished the 12 hour race, on 1 motor no less.it wasnt even all hooked up.no special crank, no special valves...o yea it a 2 stroke, it doesnt even have valves. just a plain old stock 20 year old 250r motor. not only did it finish but it finished pretty well if i must say so myself. 21st out of 70, id say thats pretty good.
now you all know how much i like to bash dales and you guys give it right back but.........i just cant help but brag here...12 HOURS ON A 20 YEAR OLD STOCK MOTOR....damb thats good.
3 hours and 2 blown motors, one of which was pretty much the cream of the crop motor to have. id say thats not that good.

o well ill stick with my OLD out dated 2 stroke, you guys keep riding that new technoligy, seems to work out well for me in the end.

CannondaleRider
10-31-2005, 04:44 PM
It never fails to amaze me how many as$holes there are when it comes to Cannondales

Keep your 20 year old 2 stroke, thats fine with me:rolleyes:

QuadRacer041
10-31-2005, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
It never fails to amaze me how many as$holes there are when it comes to Cannondales

Keep your 20 year old 2 stroke, thats fine with me:rolleyes:

IM an A$shole, lol maybe the as$holes are the suckers like you he keet rebuilding them
well then your dumber then dirt if you have a cannondale.
carefull, everytime your hit the start button its like pulling the pin on a handgranaded,,,,,,:devil:

Hammer trx450r
10-31-2005, 05:00 PM
Congrates!!

Derno24
10-31-2005, 07:20 PM
Just a couple thing to add to Lou's fun. Yes it is true we dropped valves in a worked cdale motor, but they were stock valves nothing fancy. The second motor the drain plug wasn't tight and it rattled loose and lost all the oil. I think any motor without oil in it will go.

Besides we went 4 hrs thank you!

I wouldn't be bragging I watched your axle just break and roll off the mighty R.

QuadRacer041
11-01-2005, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Derno24
Just a couple thing to add to Lou's fun. Yes it is true we dropped valves in a worked cdale motor, but they were stock valves nothing fancy. The second motor the drain plug wasn't tight and it rattled loose and lost all the oil. I think any motor without oil in it will go.

Besides we went 4 hrs thank you!

I wouldn't be bragging I watched your axle just break and roll off the mighty R.

excuse's excuse's....our axle broke because we were going so fast it couldnt handle it.
:devil: :eek2:

Delaware152
11-01-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by QuadRacer041
excuse's excuse's....our axle broke because we were going so fast it couldnt handle it.
:devil: :eek2:

I am surprised you don't loose your teeth b/c I know they can't keep up with your mouth. lol

QuadRacer041
11-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Delaware152
I am surprised you don't loose your teeth b/c I know they can't keep up with your mouth. lol

thats true

QuadJunkies
11-01-2005, 10:15 AM
thats coo that you done so well on your R, but this topic was nothing more than a flame starter So I am closing before the Drama begins :rolleyes: