PDA

View Full Version : New Hope harescramble??

Scro
10-31-2005, 11:15 AM
anyone here attend the Midsouth harescramble race in New Hope, Alabama?

smr
10-31-2005, 01:31 PM
I was there.

One of my favorite corses....I hate it that things turned out the way they did.

Scro
10-31-2005, 01:57 PM
Yeah, I can't imagine how bad your eyes were hurting from the dust. Mine were hurting just from spectating:mad: I talked to a guy that was from Bowling Green, he said he drove two of his buddies to the race, were you with him?

duke416ex
10-31-2005, 02:32 PM
That guy was with me, kinda tall dude with glasses with a northern accent? He drove me and my bro down, he wants to race but jsut doesn't want to spend the money.

I thought you might race bama, I remember talking to you a while back on here. Are you coming to the next race?

Scro
10-31-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by duke416ex
That guy was with me, kinda tall dude with glasses with a northern accent? He drove me and my bro down, he wants to race but jsut doesn't want to spend the money.

I thought you might race bama, I remember talking to you a while back on here. Are you coming to the next race?

Yep that was him..lol...I would have raced, but i'm in the process of putting mine back together. I think I would have enjoyed racing...if I could have stayed up front out of the dust:D

I talked to him about coming to ride at westpoint. From the way he talked, ya'll dont have alot of riding area where you are from. Ya'll should come spend a weekend and ride. The old guy we ride with has a camper, so I don't think we would have to worry about it being cold. I'm pretty sure that ya'll would have a good time. Let me know.

duke416ex
10-31-2005, 02:56 PM
Yea, he talked about that on the way home. He said you told him there were a lot of hills and stuff to play on. It sounded like a good place to ride. We are planning on coming down in 2 weeks to Iuka Mississippi to the next race. We will definately talk about coming down to ride sometime.

Scro
10-31-2005, 02:59 PM
I'm actually going to try to make it to the Iuka race, if it rains between now and then:) We should see you there;)

duke416ex
10-31-2005, 03:06 PM
Ok, I will have to figure out how to know who you are, I don't know if my buddy will get to go then or not. The woods part of Iuka won't be dusty, its to tight you can't go fast enough for dust, but the pipeline parts are terrible. Hopefully it will rain by then tough, these mudfests suck!!

B.A.
10-31-2005, 03:38 PM
hey duke tell your buddy to stop spending all of his money on the powerstroke and put it in his quad :) im the one in the black powerstroke that parked beside you all for a second!!

Scro
10-31-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by B.A.
hey duke tell your buddy to stop spending all of his money on the powerstroke and put it in his quad :) im the one in the black powerstroke that parked beside you all for a second!!

HAHA...yeah we got on the subject of diesels and gas prices. He gave us a fairly impressive list of what he had done to his powerstroke...*cough*blowing by duramax's*cough*:D :p

duke416ex
11-01-2005, 06:59 AM
Haha, I wil tell him. That truck is fast for what it is and no more than it has got on it. Last time he ran it it ran a 14.1 and since then he had the chip reprogrammed and I believe put an intake on it. I would say it will turn 13.8 pretty consistant. I know it will still bark the tires when he 4x4 launches it and it was grabbing second with the trailer on it.

You had a good looking powerstroke B.A. and it was probably one of the cleanest I have seen, especially as hard as black is to keep clean(my z71 is black or is supposed to be). I saw you come through the tent, you were smoking and congrats on the first place.

B.A.
11-01-2005, 09:45 AM
thanks duke, well hope to see ya at the next one if work lets me!