PDA

View Full Version : Whats your tradition?

yellow400ex05
10-30-2005, 03:17 PM
Whats your family tradition that you've been doing for many years with your kids etc.

It could be quading every weekend with family or just any other old thing.

LTZ400rider
10-30-2005, 03:19 PM
hunting

4oorider
10-30-2005, 03:34 PM
going to the same pizza place everytime my aunt and uncle come in

Honda TRX250ex
10-30-2005, 05:38 PM
me and my brother and friends go riding everyweekend and fish hike and lots of other things

10-30-2005, 05:39 PM
Getting sick on my b-day every damn year

4punksdad
10-30-2005, 06:16 PM
every sunday we attend the 5punks church of quad

wvspeedfreak
10-30-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
every sunday we attend the 5punks church of quad

LMAO!Good one.:D

Mxjunkie
10-30-2005, 06:36 PM
Drag racing, cars and boats.. and motocross... :macho

4punksdad
10-30-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
LMAO!Good one.:D

thank you.....I crack me up too:D

TCracin440ex
10-31-2005, 02:26 AM
pfff....well my birthday wont too long ago...it was actually monday....but a tradition is i always have to have the worst birthdays ever....for the last past 5 years it has been horrible

my 15th birthday my mom was locked up in a mental ward because she was having suicidal thoughts

my 16th birthday my pit bull puppy which i loved so much dissapeard and was never seen again

my 17th birthday i was in an atv accident in danville, va an hour and a half away from home. I was at the mx track and i had to be taken to the hospital. I had a concussion, bruised ribs, 6 chipped teeth, a swolen 4head, cracked vertebrate in my back, and some other stuff i cant remember

my 18th birthday i was very sick and vomiting. I dont know what i had. I dont kno why i had it, but it sucked. I couldnt eat anything. I couldnt sit down or lay down the room felt like it was spinning.

my 19th birthday (this year) my truck blew an intake gasket, overheated and left me stranded on side of the road in the rain. Still aint got that back from being fixed. and worst of all my g/f of a year,** EDITQJ...WE CAN DO W/O comments like that on the SITE**.

GOD I HATE MY LIFE!!! LET IT END NOW!!!!

4punksdad
10-31-2005, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
pfff....well my birthday wont too long ago...it was actually monday....but a tradition is i always have to have the worst birthdays ever....for the last past 5 years it has been horrible

my 15th birthday my mom was locked up in a mental ward because she was having suicidal thoughts

my 16th birthday my pit bull puppy which i loved so much dissapeard and was never seen again

my 17th birthday i was in an atv accident in danville, va an hour and a half away from home. I was at the mx track and i had to be taken to the hospital. I had a concussion, bruised ribs, 6 chipped teeth, a swolen 4head, cracked vertebrate in my back, and some other stuff i cant remember

my 18th birthday i was very sick and vomiting. I dont know what i had. I dont kno why i had it, but it sucked. I couldnt eat anything. I couldnt sit down or lay down the room felt like it was spinning.

my 19th birthday (this year) my truck blew an intake gasket, overheated and left me stranded on side of the road in the rain. Still aint got that back from being fixed. and worst of all my g/f of a year,

just stop having birthdays

10-31-2005, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex

. and worst of all my g/f of a year, 3 months an some change left me for a damn negro! which i am still heartbroken about that.

WOW, Harsh for sure!:eek2:

Killa250ex
10-31-2005, 01:49 PM
All gone :p, sorry

My family doesnt really have any traditions, but every summer me and my best friend go to ocean City Maryland for a week with all his family and we have a blast! Then Me and Him and my Dad Go to Pinery Park in Ontario in August

QuadJunkies
10-31-2005, 01:54 PM
I have done ALOT of editing!! BE RESPECTFUL!!!I take a HUGE offense to the racial comments! MY kids are half and half (Indian and american ) And the ignorance involved with skin color will not be tolerated here!!

No one shuold have to feel ashamed for the color they are.. I am only glad someone reported this to a moderator, I would have hated to have LIQJ come and read this and have to feel ashamed of who she is! :grr:

Keep your racial comments to YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!

QuadJunkies
10-31-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
Actually, I dont hate black Ppl, I have a few black friends, But the Ignorant, "Gangster" wannabe's really get to me, but that goes the same for wiggers and that comes in ANY color ;)

As for tradition.....
We have went riding on Thanksgiving while the turkey cooks, Last New years day we rode the MX with snow :D Basically my tradition is spedny all the time I can with my family and some of our closest freinds whenever its possible and ride .

4punksdad
10-31-2005, 02:02 PM
.:macho :blah: :p

m_townsgreatest
10-31-2005, 02:23 PM
sorry about the racial posts.
But around here there's like 10 cool ones total and our school white is like 60% white and 30% with 10% asian. out of probably 2500 kids. u do the math on why i dont like them

QuadJunkies
10-31-2005, 02:31 PM
I dont care WHY you dont like them thats YOUR personal feelings. That needs to be kept OFF the site. We have many people of color who ride/race here .I personally know a few that are Brown here and they are not bad people and would take a great offense on the comments..Just think, YOU may have a few colored blood lines running threw your Family tree that you prob. dont evne know about!

Please just drop the subject so we dont keep hijacking this thread

Woodsrider
10-31-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
As for tradition.....
We have went riding on Thanksgiving while the turkey cooks, Last New years day we rode the MX with snow :D Basically my tradition is spedny all the time I can with my family and some of our closest freinds whenever its possible and ride .

LOL you wouldnt get much riding in around our house while the turkey cooks. Last years 17# bird was done in just under an hour:D

QuadJunkies
10-31-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Woodsrider
LOL you wouldnt get much riding in around our house while the turkey cooks. Last years 17# bird was done in just under an hour:D Lets just say we cooked it VERRRRYY slowly.... :p lol

Woodsrider
10-31-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Lets just say we cooked it VERRRRYY slowly.... :p lol

LOL yah we used to slow cook ours in the oven. But it only took one taste of a deep fried turkey to change the way we cook. Now we do two every year, one for the feast, and another for the family and guests to pack home for turkey "sammiches" :D

QuadJunkies
10-31-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Woodsrider
LOL yah we used to slow cook ours in the oven. But it only took one taste of a deep fried turkey to change the way we cook. Now we do two every year, one for the feast, and another for the family and guests to pack home for turkey "sammiches" :D Deep fried is da BOMB!! :blah: :macho . We usually make dinner somewhat simple nowadays cause we usually have a dbl header wk end FT racing that wk end :)

exboy
10-31-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
hunting