PDA

View Full Version : WORCS Mesquite Race

d kelley
10-30-2005, 03:10 PM
Roll Call :Whose coming to Mesquite? The track will be awesome!

WORCSYFZ199
10-30-2005, 06:52 PM
O you know I'll be there for sure, I got an Open A championship to win and if I do good in Pro-AM I could end up 3rd in Points which would be sweet!

wanna_be_ridn
11-04-2005, 01:07 AM
I will be there also, CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!

wanna_be_ridn
11-04-2005, 05:42 PM
My first Worcs Race, I am in the Production C class. Whats everybody else in? Anybody wanna meet up at the race?

d kelley
11-05-2005, 11:17 AM
Good luck Ryan, put in a good showing for all of us nevada racers. stop by our pits if you need anything or just want to see whats up. we are #139 with a white dodge-Ragen trailer-blue tarp set up.

wanna_be_ridn
11-06-2005, 01:06 AM
ya i will be ther friday sorry im a lil drunk at the moment but you can reach me at 775-962-2077 look me up before the race and i will def meet yall.

CannondaleRider
11-07-2005, 10:14 PM
The team will be there!

Krash, my sister, Jeremy Butler(I think he's your competition 199:blah: ), and I

Hopefully somebody else will ENTER!!!!, maybe someone saw me and decided to enter.....probably not.

Hell, someone enter there dads pit quad, something:o

WORCSYFZ199
11-08-2005, 03:38 PM
Yeah me and Butler are pretty close in points, it'll be interesting to see who gets it cause we're pretty close in speed. It'll be fun!

wanna_be_ridn
11-13-2005, 08:42 AM
Well had a blast but i didnt even get to finish 1 lap :( in the second corner the guy on the ds650 ran over the top of me, then i took a good spill out in the sand and messed up my clutch and bars:eek2:

CannondaleRider
11-14-2005, 01:47 AM
The guy on the DS650 is a friend of ours, Rick Ellsworth. That quad is a beast, that had to have sucked having that thing run you over.

I'm sure he's sorry though, better luck next time.

--------------------------------------------------

We just got back about 10 minutes ago, we all had a blast, better luck then Monticello, except krash had another tie-rod end problem(just like Monticello), and........hit the finish line:eek2: ....The announcer sure was raggin on him huh? I wish I would have saw it or got it on film.

I finally had some competition, he almost had me on the holeshot but backed off, he caught up a couple times when we got stuck behind some 200cc guys, but once we got by them, i'm sure the rubicon wasn't able to manuver as well as the Wolvy, and he fell behind.....It was still great having some form of competition though. I believe he was Fredricks mechanic, not to sure on the mechanic part, but he was for sure there with Fredrick, so that was pretty cool.

Can't wait for next season, ready for bigger and better things...by the way, as for the "Production B" part in my sig.....not totally sure about that yet:ermm: , another teammate keeps saying I should run Production A to have a shot at a free bike, but I just don't think i'll get used to the Cannondale as fast as I'd need to. I'm not even sure i'll be fast enough for B.....I guess I'll just have to train hard:macho

wanna_be_ridn
11-14-2005, 05:16 AM
oh ya its def a beast, and i did talk to him and he was hit from behind and pushed over me :eek2: