PDA

View Full Version : Blaster Broken....

NJ honda
10-30-2005, 11:20 AM
i have a 400ex before all you honda guys flip on me...i had a yamaha first...which was my first mistake...but im trying to sell it and when i first started it, it ran like a champ, but when i brought it to a friends house who is buying it it did not want to run. i took off on it and it ran for like 30secs then just bogged out...i kicked it over till i was ready to pass out..so i let it sit for a few and tried again it fired but barely and i had to hold it wot to keep it running. i dont under stand how it could run for like an hour in my garage at idle with not even a putter. but as soon as i rode it it bogged out and stalled. it weird tho like when i get it to run if i give it gas to quickly or try to rev it, it bogs down and stalls. its got a new plug and filter. so im confused what do u think i should do?

ZeroLogic
10-30-2005, 04:07 PM
clean the carb, airfilter check the spark plug see if there crap in the gas tank but it sounds like a carb problem like your running to lean i dont know much about 2 strokes but i would clean the carb first

DaleJrFan
10-30-2005, 04:16 PM
something in the carb. you cant let a two stroke sit at idle for a hour, it will load up and foul a plug. like already posted, check the carb and gas.

RiderTRX400ex
10-30-2005, 04:24 PM
just check the plug.. if its wet thats your problem