View Full Version : Week 8 picks.

Matt37
10-30-2005, 09:41 AM
Heres what I picked for this weekend.

Arizona at Dallas- Dallas Cowboys.
Chicago at Detroit- Chicago Bears.
Cleveland at Houston- Cleveland Browns
Green Bay at Cincinnati- Cincinnati Bengals
Jacksonville at St. Louis- Jacksonville Jaguars.
Miami at New Orleans- Miami Dolphins.
Minnesota at Carolina- Carolina Panthers.
Oakland at Tennessee- Oakland Raiders
Washington at N.Y. Giants- New York Giants.
Kansas City at San Diego- San Diego Chargers
Philadelphia at Denver- Denver Broncos. (As much as I hate to say it)
Tampa Bay at San Francisco- Tampa Bay Suckaneers.
Buffalo at New England- New England Patriots.

We shall see!

honduh440
10-30-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Matt37
Heres what I picked for this weekend.

Arizona at Dallas- Dallas Cowboys.
Chicago at Detroit- Chicago Bears.
Cleveland at Houston- Cleveland Browns
Green Bay at Cincinnati- Cincinnati Bengals
Jacksonville at St. Louis- Jacksonville Jaguars.
Miami at New Orleans- Miami Dolphins.
Minnesota at Carolina- Carolina Panthers.
Oakland at Tennessee- Oakland Raiders
Washington at N.Y. Giants- Washington
Kansas City at San Diego- Chiefs
Philadelphia at Denver- Denver Broncos.
Tampa Bay at San Francisco- Tampa Bay Suckaneers.
Buffalo at New England- New England Patriots.

We shall see!

thats my pic "i edited your post"

yellowex26
10-30-2005, 02:47 PM
The "Suckaneers" would kill your Eagles.

Matt37
10-30-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by yellowex26
The "Suckaneers" would kill your Eagles.

Give me a break.

Go back to watching your overrated team.

yellowex26
10-30-2005, 03:59 PM
Overrated? Whats the Eagles Record?..Alright

450r51
10-30-2005, 04:07 PM
who cares the eagles r getting killed, and donavan is looking like the mvp today 1 for 14 is really damn good.

god i hate the eagles..... so overated

Matt37
10-30-2005, 04:20 PM
Yea, but see the Eagles are different because everyone knows they suck.

The Bucs are praised as being a good team, but they are not.

Now do you understand the difference????

Good.

10-30-2005, 04:22 PM
boy do those eagles SUCK! go bears

Matt37
10-30-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
boy do those eagles SUCK! go bears

Not offending me one bit.

Especially since it is coming from a bears fan...:o

yellowex26
10-30-2005, 05:10 PM
At least the Bucs are winning, and looking good at doing it. The eagles are losing and losing good too.

Matt37
10-30-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by yellowex26
At least the Bucs are winning, and looking good at doing it. The eagles are losing and losing good too.

I did not even think it was possible to be as big of a moron as you are.

First off, the Eagles just scored 21 unanswered points and made a game out of it... and the eagles are not bad, McNabb is bad.

And why would you even make a post like that when your bucs, well I do not even know if you follow them cuz you say they are winning when they lost. And not only did the lose but they lost to the 49ers!!!! Yes, you hear me right the bucs just lost to the 49ers!

It is okay, you do not have to reply to this thread and be embarresed just go to your room and put your pillow over your head!

yellowex26
10-30-2005, 05:26 PM
Sorry, i rode today and didnt pay attention to scores. But in the past 6 weeks the bucs have been a dominant team. And all of a sudden Mcnabb sucks? Not the past 3 or 4 yearss when the Eagles have been to at least the NFC championship and even the superbowl last year. Just because the Eagles are losing, Mcnabb sucks.

rmz250
10-30-2005, 05:28 PM
I did not even think it was possible to be as big of a moron as you are.

First off, the Eagles just scored 21 unanswered points and made a game out of it... and the eagles are not bad, McNabb is bad.

And why would you even make a post like that when your bucs, well I do not even know if you follow them cuz you say they are winning when they lost. And not only did the lose but they lost to the 49ers!!!! Yes, you hear me right the bucs just lost to the 49ers!

It is okay, you do not have to reply to this thread and be embarresed just go to your room and put your pillow over your head!

Mcnabb sucks? haha yeaa! The eagles are overrated and mcnabb is the only one who has brought them this far.

Matt37
10-30-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by rmz250
Mcnabb sucks? haha yeaa! The eagles are overrated and mcnabb is the only one who has brought them this far.

Have you been living under a rock for the past 6 weeks?

McNabb has a sports hernia he is playing with, and he cannot make the throws that he use to be able to in the past years.

And yes he is a big reason why they are not doing good, their D is doing fairly well, but you cannot expected them to do great when your O goes 3 and out every time.

And the Bucs were dominate because they played bad teams, the Bucs are a decent team but their record is very flatering for the bucs.

Just look at today, I mean come on no true good team loses to SF.

yellowex26
10-30-2005, 05:34 PM
Have you never heard of an upset?

rmz250
10-30-2005, 05:39 PM
Have you been living under a rock for the past 6 weeks?

McNabb has a sports hernia he is playing with, and he cannot make the throws that he use to be able to in the past years.

And yes he is a big reason why they are not doing good, their D is doing fairly well, but you cannot expected them to do great when your O goes 3 and out every time.

And the Bucs were dominate because they played bad teams, the Bucs are a decent team but their record is very flatering for the bucs.

Just look at today, I mean come on no true good team loses to SF.

How is it McNabb's fault that he is playing with a sports hernia. That would be who's fault? The offensive coach. McNabb does not suck. Btw the eagles defense SUCKS this year.

hondardr4life
10-30-2005, 05:42 PM
Well everyone knows Pittsburgh will beat them all, as they are going to do to the Ravens tomorrow night. The bucs I agree are a little over rated because they havent played any really good teams. But in my opinion, the most overrated team in the leauge is the Colts. Wait till they play a real team. OHHHH boy are they in for it.

Matt37
10-30-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by rmz250
How is it McNabb's fault that he is playing with a sports hernia. That would be who's fault? The offensive coach. McNabb does not suck. Btw the eagles defense SUCKS this year.

Oh the eagles defense sucks.

The held LT to 7 yards the whole day last week, but they suck.

And how is it not McNabbs fault, it is HIS injury and it is HIS responsibility to tell the coaching staff if he is good to go. And it is very clear he is not. How is the coaching staff suppose to know how he feels???

And the bucs and 49ers game was beyond an upset.. It was a sign of a severly over rated team.

Listen, you do not have to convince me that the eagles suck, they played like crap today. But atleast they lost to a very good team. Your bucs lost to the worst team in football.

But It is not the defenses fault, Andy fat fuc Reid is horrable and right when the Eagles had momentum coming bringing it back to a 7 point game McNabb makes a ridiculious pass that gets intercepted.

Do you even watch football??? Because you sound clueless to me.

yellowex26
10-30-2005, 05:45 PM
I am a Piitsburgh fan too. But i like the Bucs more. I don't know about the Colts comment. They are a real good team. And they have a halfway descent defense this year too.

Matt37
10-30-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by hondardr4life
Well everyone knows Pittsburgh will beat them all, as they are going to do to the Ravens tomorrow night. The bucs I agree are a little over rated because they havent played any really good teams. But in my opinion, the most overrated team in the leauge is the Colts. Wait till they play a real team. OHHHH boy are they in for it.

Finally, someone agrees with me.

All you have to do is look at the bucs wins, and then look at this lose today to the freakin 49ers.

And the fact that their QB is trash.... they are going no where.

hondardr4life
10-30-2005, 05:58 PM
How bad is a sports hernia?? I have an inguinal hernia or something like that. I dont know if those are the same thing or not. But I am going to to go the doctor for it soon now that football season is over. I diagnosed myself with that web md thing lol. It said its not serious, so I havent made a big deal of it. And it doesnt hurt that bad, so im good. I'm just wondering how long I will be out for after I get it fixed. Because I need to start lifting.

yellowex26
10-30-2005, 06:32 PM
Houston is the worst team in the NFL..they actually won today though.

redlineranger
10-30-2005, 07:18 PM
Finally, someone agrees with me.

All you have to do is look at the bucs wins, and then look at this lose today to the freakin 49ers.

And the fact that their QB is trash.... they are going no where.

not to be a d*ck or anything but u take nfl way to seriously.... i personally think all of NFL blows because they are playing for the money..... college football is where its at;)

Matt37
10-30-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by redlineranger
not to be a d*ck or anything but u take nfl way to seriously.... i personally think all of NFL blows because they are playing for the money..... college football is where its at;)

I know I take it seriously.

Everyone in the Philly area takes all their sports seriously, it is not just football.

But football they take real serious!

Some areas of the country take college football seriously, we take pro football seriously.

For example a few bad loses and people on an eagles forum are starting a petition to get McNabb benched and fire Andy Reid.

DaleJrFan
10-30-2005, 07:40 PM
talk all the s**t you want to about McNabb but i have started him every week on my fantasy team and he has only let me down once this year.

and i agree, college football is alot more entertaining.

honduh440
10-30-2005, 07:55 PM

college football is horrible! Their is going to be a couple teams this year be undefeated and not even get a chance to play for the championship. OH OH OH nevermind they can just share it!

Matt37
10-30-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
college football is horrible! Their is going to be a couple teams this year be undefeated and not even get a chance to play for the championship. OH OH OH nevermind they can just share it!

Yea, I agree.

I hate the fact that teams can go undefeated and not even get to the championship that is ridiculious.

Hondadudeehhhh
10-30-2005, 08:21 PM
I know I take it seriously.

Everyone in the Philly area takes all their sports seriously, it is not just football.

But football they take real serious!

Some areas of the country take college football seriously, we take pro football seriously.

For example a few bad loses and people on an eagles forum are starting a petition to get McNabb benched and fire Andy Reid.

when are you going to just be a man and suck it up like us lions fans have for years? If your team is losing then they suck, no more excuses. Your team shouldnt lose to the broncos because of a quarter back, there are 10 other guys on offense and if one man has ot carry the team.... thats no good man.

I was at ford field today expecting my team to win and be ahead of the division. They lost, not because Garcia took a few sacks, not because mike williams dropped a few passes, not because Dre BLY, seans rogers, roy williams and charles rogers were out, its because they didnt play well enough. end of story

DaleJrFan
10-30-2005, 10:19 PM
over the years i hated the eagles due to buddy ryan but these last couple i have gained a respect for them as a good offensive team. this year, the eagles D sucks, sure they dont have a solid established running game, but mcnabb isnt to blame for a stalling franchise. defense wins you championships.

as for college, it does suck that there is no playoff to determine a true national champ, but the gameplay is much more exciting than the run of the mill nfl. the kids out on the gridiron every saturday play their hearts out to earn a spot on sunday.

MOFO
10-31-2005, 03:36 AM
i personally think all of NFL blows because they are playing for the money..... college football is where its at;)

LOL, just about all of the good college players are playing to be "noticed" so they can "play for money in the NFL..."

redlineranger
10-31-2005, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
LOL, just about all of the good college players are playing to be "noticed" so they can "play for money in the NFL..."

true, but i see it like this.... they all play very hard there 4 college years, but when they start playin NFL and get that first paycheck, they think there the sh*t.... sadly most of them turn into weedheads and the rest go to jail for murder or somthing like that